• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KuzuX said:
Kick some persian butts!! :p
-This is madness!
-This is ROMA!!!!! :D

Well, unlike the spartans, the romans will ATTACK Persia, and with superior numbers too. Perhaps his legions will be stopped by some 300 persians?

Sorry for the updates, I traveled last week so I was not in position to use my PC. Sorry for not warning you. It is possible that in the next weekend I will not be capable to update the AAR, I have only one update left and few free time to play the game. But I will try to continue to post at least one update per week, but this is not certain. Sorry againg and thanks for the patience.

Last edited:
April 1st, 1944

The first militias of the East African Union, Roman protectorate, are ready to defend the African soil against the western imperialists nations.

Its commander is Idi Amin Dada Oumme.

Amim asks to Il Duce if he can command the future province of Scotland. Il Duce promises to Amin that he will lead the Roman disembark in Scottish soil.

11abril44amin1pw9.jpg

200px-IdiAminTimeMagazine.jpg

last_king_of_scotlandposter.jpg

He wants to be the King of Scotland

April 2nd, 1944

Following the recent reforms in the Roman Empire, Il Duce starts Infrastructures modernization in the hole Empire.

22abril44infrafm6.jpg

LongyearbyenSpring1944.jpg

Infrastructure to be improved in the Empire

April 23rd, 1944

Some Romans divisions reach its destiny. The Swiss frontier.

323abril44suia1bh6.jpg

Why? Swiss airplanes have invaded the Roman Airspace in the Alps.

2541031278127kx4.jpg

A Swiss Bf-109 upon Turin

May 13rd, 1944

Il Duce tries to stop the instability of the region by offering the Swiss a Non-aggression pact.

413demaio44suia2nf9.jpg

L%27Armee_Suisse_jk.TN.jpg

A card in the Swiss frontier.

Some papers in the Roman Air Force Ministry cabinet has written: "Operazione Cioccolato"

Go on..

Last edited:
They declined your non-agression pact? :eek: Slaughter them all! :D(and steal their chocolate :p ).

Aha! A provocation from the swiss! Clearly they were scouting and/or practising for a bombing raid on Turin.
Take 'em out!

Man, I readed this AAR from the beggining and you can consider you got another admirer of your very fine work of art. Will be following from now on.

(You could be invited to Academia Brasileira de Letras for this AAR!) :)

Watch yourself. Those Swiss are nasty critters if you let them sit around long enough to build up their troops and man those mountain forts. Worse than damn Com Chi if you ask my opinion. But otherwise...get'em! ;)

Hello guys.

I'm really, really sorry for the lack of updates in the past 3 weeks. Will explain you why.

I'm, in the moment, a member of the Brazilian Navy in preparation for become an Officer (a few years ahead). So, my free time is not long and in some weeks I stay in my base, doing a variety of things (navigation, services..). Since this was much common in the last 2 months it was not possible for me to give attention to this AAR.

My forgiveness and a good news: An update for tomorrow!!!

May 14th, 1944

The Duce, after weeks hiding the fact from the Roman people have decided to reveal it:

After months suffering with the English cowardices in attack the Romans transports in the Persian Gulf with no response, this day will be know as the last one without response.

014demaio44comboiosbi7.jpg

ships06ab4.jpg

Naval Bomber

May 15th, 1944

The Air Base in Kuwait is finally ready! Built in secret by orders of the Duce himself. Fighters will be sent there to destroy the British Naval Bombers groups.

In the same day our experimental rocket is completed.

115demaio44techairsg2.jpg

trw1jb0.jpg

New Roman Experimental Rocket

May 18th, 1944

The number of the French Militias is larger than ever before in Africa.

318demaio44africa2tq5.jpg

218demaio44africa1zd2.jpg

May 19th, 1944

Il Duce receives since always contradictory reports of the Japanese.

One time they lose Siam, after they won the Philippines, after they lost Half of China, then they conquer Indonesia..

Now it's the lost of Manchukuo.

Until when will the Japanese hold on??

419demaio44manchukuorg4.jpg

May 20th, 1944

The new Roman heavy tank is ready, the P26.

After this invention we can beat to so famous Americans Shermans??

520demaio44tanquepesadone1.jpg

carroarmatopesantep2640vu5.jpg

P26

carroarmatopesantep2640mx0.jpg

P26

Leumatiello said:
Man, I readed this AAR from the beggining and you can consider you got another admirer of your very fine work of art. Will be following from now on.

(You could be invited to Academia Brasileira de Letras for this AAR!) :)

Samefar said:
Great AAR. Read everything. Will follow this one.

Thank you, both of you!
I hope you will still reading this AAR until its finish!

rcduggan said:
UPDATE soon?

Sorry again, abou the next update..
Well, I think that only in the next weekend..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm still opened to suggestion..
What should be the next Duce's step??