• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kenya?, seems so unlikely, it has to be true... is Kenya even in the game?

Although I would like to lean towards a recently released african puppet, I am going with Romania as well only because of current needs, political, strategic, and militarily. Hope I am wrong. :D

Hello guys, I'm back.

I will tell you wich country is the right one and will give you another update. However, the things didn't go in the expected way..
:mad:

Darkness2006 said:
Hello guys, I'm back.

I will tell you wich country is the right one and will give you another update. However, the things didn't go in the expected way..
:mad:

You got pushed back into Turkey?

SpaceHusky and Lifeless are right!

The chosen country is Portugal!!

See in the following update!

July 27th, 1942

The Duce decides to make some ministerial changes:

0julho42ministroor1.jpg

The Minister Dino Grandi takes charge of the Intelligence Ministery and discover terrible news in the Soviet frontier thanks to his espionage techniques..

The Red Army have the same number or more divisions than the Roman Army in the frontier provinces!!!

July 28th, 1942

Thanks to this new discoveries the Operazione Mars is suspended.

1101311116_400.jpg

Dino Grandi

September 10th, 1942

The number of Soviet Division starts to decrease, our espionage continues to act. It's important to say that new reinforcements have arrived in Turkey, including a new HQ!

110desetembro42divisesubq9.jpg

grandi53.JPG

Dino Grandi in his espionage campaign against USSR

September 13rd, 1942

The new Roman Mechanized Infantry Divisions are ready. They are immediately sant to the Soviet border.

213desetembro42mecanizady7.jpg

November 19th, 1942

Thanks to the suspension of Operazione Mars the Duce decides to increase our land forces production to the maximum level. The idea is to have, until the end of the 42/43 winter, powerfull forces in order to reinforce CSIR.

The new Roman Medium Tank (M15/42) is ready to start its production. Will be our tanks match for the T34??

319denovembro42producaoed0.jpg

m15_42.jpg

The M15/42 tank ready to be producted

November 20th, 1942

The once powerfull Japanese Empire starts to fall to the power of the "IC monster" and its friends. The Duce have warned them.

420denovembrode42japanlj8.jpg

News around the world:

*Leningrad and Moscow are encircled for months. The Soviet Capital is already in Siberia.
*South Africa have sent Motorized Divisions to fight us in Congo and Rodhesia.

Last edited:
Good updat, and nice to see you back. Looking foward to Operation Mars when you finally unleash it. I see you still are having minor trouble in Africa but you have it well in hand. keep going and Forward the Legions! ;)

Finally up to date with this Aar.

Nice to see italians doing good .

Time to catch some reds ;)

I hope they just dont send too many divisions down to meet you .
IIRC the problem with those battles is the terrible TC condition and the mountain + low infra combination.
You will win the battles , but will you be able to walk in the conquered provinces be4 the russian counter?

Best of luck

lifeless said:
whoa your tc is bad....
That's true, it's the price of the Roman conquers!
=D

chefportnen said:
You better hurry with Operation Mars or else there'll be no more of the Soviet Union left for Roman hands.
Don't worry, my original plan is to invade only the Caucasus, but I will try to advance further if the German let's..

grayghost said:
Good update, and nice to see you back. Looking forward to Operation Mars when you finally unleash it. I see you still are having minor trouble in Africa but you have it well in hand. keep going and Forward the Legions! ;)
Thanks!
The next update will be about Africa and I will probably launch Operazione Mars only in the Spring of 1943, anyway we are near and this war promises big battles!
See ya!

Congo said:
Any Italian secret-weapon project?
Not in the moment, we are in 1942, so there aren't many choices of secret weapons project yet, but I will start some of them in the future.

NERFGEN said:
Finally up to date with this AAR.

Nice to see Italians doing good .

Time to catch some reds ;)

I hope they just don't send too many divisions down to meet you .
IIRC the problem with those battles is the terrible TC condition and the mountain + low infra combination.
You will win the battles , but will you be able to walk in the conquered provinces be4 the Russian counter?

Best of luck

Thanks!
Glad to have you here. If I remember well you are the first Italian to post in this AAR, so I hope you've enjoyed!
=D

The Soviets do sent too many divisions, but now, with the arrive of Roman reinforcements and the withdraw of many Red divisions to fight the Germans in the Don River I think I'm capable to defeat them. However, I'm afraid that I'll have to wait until April or May, so we will have some months of wait ahead, until there, Africa will be in the center of my updates!

Things aren't looking good for Japan.