• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
November 12th, 1941

While the world is concentrated in the German advance in the URSS (Reaching the doors of Moscow, Leningrad, Sebastopol and Murmansk) another war starts in th east.

pearlharbor7sr.jpg

Pearl Harbor is attacked by a Japanese Aircraft Carrier fleet

The sends this message to the Japanese:

"Thanks for awake the danmed IC of America"

012denovembro41pearlhar8qz.jpg

poster.jpg

Pearl Harbor, 60 years later

November 15th, 1941

Japan DoW UK and the inevitable happens..

115denov41usxitalia8kr.jpg

The America is our new enemy!!!

Days after, Brazil join the Allies and Peru DoW the Sofia's Pact, but stay out of the Allied Alliance.

Thanks to these facts, the Duce decides to act in order to secure the Mare Nostrum.

He commands the preparation of a quick attack and invasion force against Vichy France.

Vichy France is a weak government, and their territories are being "captured" one by one by Mr. De Gaulle. With these term the Operazione Omelete du Fromage

We expect none German reaction thanks to their hard war against the USSR and to our good relations.

December 6th, 1941

OPERAZIONE OMELETE DU FROMAGE
(Invasion of Vichy France)

Unfourtnally, thanks to recent facts (Our fight with the USA) and the necessary speed that this operation requires (North Africa can't fall to the Allies in order to secure the Mediterrean) the Italian Army will attack without the same organization of the previous operations.

Our objectives:

1- Conquer Algiers (bridgehead)
2- Conquer all North Africa
3- Conquer all European Vichy's territories

In these actions will be used the troops that fought in Greece 1 month ago, however, as said before, here the speed will be the key to the success.

26dedez41vichy16ao.jpg

itacv33mussolini7be.jpg

The Duce in a speech to the troops in Marseille, he wants speed and victory

December 10th, 1941

A quick disembark is made in Algiers. Fourtnally we found no opposition.

310dez41vichy2desembarq4dj.jpg

December 13th, 1941

Coast of Algiers Battle

A Naval Battle (propably the last one in the history of the Mediterrean) is fought with the Vichy forces. Our superior forces secured a easy victory.

413dedezvichy3batnaval1kv.jpg

December 30th, 1941

The Italians forces in Europe conquer all the Europeans territories of Vichy easily, they troops are no match for our battle-hardned soldiers.

530dedezvichyultimabata4rf.jpg

As promised, the Duce give back to our Ethiopians friends their sovereignty.

You can also note that our forces are advancing throught Kenya with almost no opposition. This is happening thanks to the Japenese advance in India that should be requering big forces of the British Empire.

61dejan42etiopia7wv.jpg

And the war goes on..

Last edited:
rcduggan said:
aww man.... :(
hope you can continue soon.
Well, your hope was accomplished!
:D

But from now the updates will be slower..
In the order of 2 to 4 per week.

Nehekara said:
Tragedy! Misery! The Anguish!
Good thing, it's only a few weeks!
Two actually.
Thanks.

Middelkerke said:
DAMN!!!

Hope you will continue soon...

This is the BEST ITALIAN AAR EVER :D
Thanks, this really please me!

rhynoclemmis said:
Thank you!
And believe me, I really needed of safety these weeks.
Thanks a lot!

grayghost said:
Look foward to your return. Will patiently twiddle my thumbs until then.
Ha!
Thanks, and I hope to find you with you hands intact!

JMJ said:
I'm going to sit right here until you come back. :cool:
Thanks for the wait and the patience.

Vichy France is gone....wohooooo! :D

USA might prove a worthy opponent for your Empire...
Glad to have you back!

January 5th, 1942

Italian forces are fighting against the famous French General, Mr. De Gaulle, in the African Jungle. Take a look in his skills!! :eek:
However, even he cannot stop our powerfull armoured divisions!

05dejan42degaulle0nf.jpg

karshdegaulle4fm.jpg

De Gaulle in Africa!?!?!?
January 23th, 1942

The Duce, in a ministerial meeting decides that the Allied growth in both, troops and countries, requires political acts.

The Sofia's Pact will be stronger???

123dejan42politica13gu.jpg

January 25th, 1942

The Mare Nostrum is almost complete..

225jan42africaultimovic4uh.jpg

January 26th, 1942

This day will stay in the Human history! Today the great MARE NOSTRUM is a reality once more! The Duce's dream in January 1st of 1936 is now 98% reality. Only 2 Bulgarians territories stays between the NRE (New Roman Empire, as the Italian Empire is know from now on) and the complete domination of the Mediterrean. But this is only a minor problem, as Bulgaria is, at least for now, a friendly country.

What the "Western Democracies" are thinking now?? And what about the Fuhrer?? Is he still thinking that the "Latins" are inferior??

326jan42mondoitaliano7cv.jpg

P.S.: Please note the the Kenya conquest is almost complete.

From the small "Kingdom of Italy", our Emperor, Vitor Emanuelle II are now the ruler of the New Roman Empire!!!

060.jpg

Three Hurrays for the Emperor and the Imperial Eagle!!!

Last edited:
The next update will be probably the last one of the week, it will consist mainly of production, upgrades and military updates, besides a look of the situation worldwide and a resource crisis.

I will post it today and the next update will be posted only next weekend.

Hope you have enjoyed this AAR so far and let's get going!!!
Sugestions are accepted!
:)

Spacehusky said:
If two to four updates a week is slow, I'm terrified of fast :D
But the size of the update swill also be slower. But you are right this is now so slow as I first think.

General Jac said:
Vichy France is gone....wohooooo! :D
Not yet, they have some annoying VP in the middle of the nothing in West Africa.

Nehekara said:
USA might prove a worthy opponent for your Empire...
Glad to have you back!
That's right, but as I don't have to worry about their ships in the Med and as Germany is very strong I think that they will attach Japan first. But let's see what will happen. But you can be sure that Morroco will be very well protected, as Operazione Omelete du Fromage prevents Operation Torch from happen.

But in the long-term, the US will be a headache. That's for sure.

I do believe portugal needs to be wiped off , or else you don't have the FULL empire. And yes, i'm not trying to get you in a hopeless war like the one i talked about with the SU over the Baku's, I mean that Portugal is part of the Iberian peninsula that Rome conquered. So what are you waiting for? It only has 2 divisions!

So the Roman empire is back......, barbarians beware! :p (I doubt this Roman empire will be crushed by barbarians ;) )

Will the Regia Marina resist to the carrier task force of America???I see action around Gibraltar soon lol

"Tree hurrays"? (bottom of last update)
did you mean "three hurrays"

Yoy21 said:
I do believe portugal needs to be wiped off , or else you don't have the FULL empire. And yes, i'm not trying to get you in a hopeless war like the one i talked about with the SU over the Baku's, I mean that Portugal is part of the Iberian peninsula that Rome conquered. So what are you waiting for? It only has 2 divisions!
To attack Portugal I need two things that i don't have now:

1- Naval superiority in the Atlantic
2- Land-based forces in Angola

So Portugal will be a late-game target, only with a secure Africa I will try to invade Portugal.

P.S.: Besides Portugal, Switzerland, Normandie, and GB will have to be conquered to in order to complete restabilish the Ancient Roman Empire.

General Jac said:
So the Roman empire is back......, barbarians beware! :p (I doubt this Roman empire will be crushed by barbarians ;) )
Well, right now, the two biggest barbarians are fighting, so I think that's a good time to make a good use of it!

General_Hoth said:
Will the Regia Marina resist to the carrier task force of America???I see action around Gibraltar soon lol
Regia Marina is being improved, however, naval actions in the Atlantic will be allowed by the Duce only after one or two years of preparations..

Pacer said:
so war with Germany????
First I have to annex Vichy France, after that I will chose a target: Germany or USSR.

chefportnen said:
Now just sit tight, wait a couple years, then open the gates of Gibraltar and watch the new and improved Regia Marina wreak havoc.
I agree.

rcduggan said:
"Tree hurrays"? (bottom of last update)
did you mean "three hurrays"
Sorry, as we said in Brazil, "The hurry is enemy of perfection"
Thanks for the warning, mistake corrected.

February 5th, 1942

Thanks to the enormous expansion of our Empire in the last years, to the Naval Battles in the Med against Frenchs and Brits, and to the regular use of Regia Aeronautica the Oil use of the Italian people is intense. Unfourtnally, in 1942, the trade options for Oil are few.

Thinking in how to solve this problem, the Duce decides to take the last big oil reserve that is in enemies hands: Baku.
Others action will also be taken, see bellow:

45defev42oleo1lf.jpg

wcf033.jpg

Italian oil refinery in 1942. Are we in a black gold crisis now?

otherplaces03471ks.jpg

Baku - 1942. A lot of oil?

February 11st, 1942

The Iraq is recreated with the name of "Latin Client Kingdom of the Iraqi Mesopotamia". This act is justified by the necessity of the increase of the oil production in the province of Mosul.

511defeviraque9fv.jpg

February 16th, 1942

The last battle against Vichy is fought in the Mare Nostrum.

The Duce demmands the destruction of these evil French ships, because now, Mare Nostrum will be the primary route of our best forces and need to be "clean" for it.

Our advance throught West Africa in a good way.

The soldiers are thinking..

"Where we will fight now???"

916defevnavalvichy3ls.jpg

Hitler_ueber_Deutschland_1932.jpg

He promises to help Petain and Vichy, but he did nothing. Of course he is bogged in the Russian Mud. :D

Last edited:
The Regia Aeronautica starts to receive the first 4th generation Tac Bombers. Please see the marvelous range of these new aircrafts.

This will help the African campaign a lot, and also in the next one that the Roman Army is already preparing.

616defevbombers9xr.jpg

cantz10184cn.jpg

Cant Z 1018 Leone

Our technologies in development are designed to improve the TC and the organization of teh Roman Army.

716defevtecnologia8dq.jpg

816defevtecnologia25da.jpg

March 11th, 1942

The Roman industry continues to delivery new equipment to our great Army.

011demaro42infantaria415th.jpg

fnab43.jpg

FNAB-43 SMG

April 1st, 1942

The new Romans Interceptors are ready and are delivered to the Regia Aeronautica. They will help a lot to our great offensive of 1942.

11deabrilde42intercepta3fw.jpg

Reggiane_Re.2001.jpg

Reggiane Re.2001 Falco II

April 2nd, 1942

The Duce receive the information that something very dangerous is traveling in the Baltic Sea, something that makes the Red Bear tramble.

22deabrilde42grafzeppel2ey.jpg

42-graf-zeppelin-s-breyer,1367.jpg

Technological copy of our carriers??

However, some days after this report, the Graf Zeppelin was sank by american Naval Bombers.

Inspired by your wonderful AAR i decided to start a game as italy myself. With just DAIM installed it's way easier to achieve great victories, however my TC is killing me and I wonder how your TC level is, from your screenies I can't see you garrison the captured provinces too much, still you seem to do very well. Would you let me in on the trick how you maintain a TC level that's reasonable for further heavy conquest? :cool: