+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Mare Nostrum: A HSR Doomsday Italy's AAR

PROGRAMMA TESORO

The Duce prepared this plan given an different importance to each objective.

South France, Gibraltar and Suez in this order.

Another point is NOT lose any territories conquered until August, 1939.

BORDERS AND ARMIES

Pyrenees

*Army
    5 Mont - Italy
    2 HQ - Italy
    4 Armoured - Italy
    7 Infantries (4 inf 36 and 3 inf 39) - Italy

*Air Force
    3 Interceptors - Hungary

*Reserves
    3 Italian Militias in Oviedo

Gibraltar + Morocco

*Army
    In Spain, to attack Gibraltar - Six Italian 36 inf
    North Africa - Six Italian 36 inf

*Air Force
    In Madrid - 5 Italian Tac Bombers
    In Seville - 3 Italian Interceptors

*Reserve
    1 Italian Militia in Mallorca

Alps - South France

*Army
    6 Mont - Hungary
    Nine Hungarian 18 inf
    1 HQ - Hungary
    1 Light Tank - Hungary

*Air Force
    4 Interceptors - 2 Italian, 1 Hungarian and 1 Bulgarian
    2 Tac Bombers - Hungary

North Africa - Egypt

*Army
    6 Infantries (3 inf 36 and 3 inf 39) - Italy
    3 Cav 39 - Italy

Suez - Palestine

Turkey - Syria

*Army
    6 Italian 36 inf
    1 HQ - Bulgaria
    2 Cavalaries - Bulgaria
    Three Inf 18 - Bulgaria

*Reserve
    1 Italian Inf in Rhodes (they are rebuilding our Colossus!)

North Africa (Tunisia) - Sicily

*Army
    3 Italian Militias in Sicily
    6 Italian Infantries (4 inf 36 and 2 inf 39)

*Air Force
    3 Nav bombers in Taranto - Italy

*Reserve
    2 Italian Militias in Taranto

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!! - Winston Churchill

Mare Nostrum: A HSR Doomsday Italy's AAR #DEAD#

Sofia's Pact Armed Forces

And for today that's it! I would like sugestions and commentaries about the troops distribution. Tomorrow the war begin!!
    Last edited by Darkness2006; 29-12-2006 at 01:02.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!! - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Nehekara
    Ethiopia has troops of her own, so UK will have some problems there...
    If you take out Gibraltar swiftly, you will have a much easier job in Mare Nostrum, also the allies will have great problems defending the middle east from two sides. Good luck in your poly-front war!

That's true, specially Ethiopia, The English in Egypt will be attacked by west (Lybia), South (Ethiopia) and North (Turkey).

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis: RomeEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I wish you good luck with your conquest!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome: Vae Victis

August 22th, 1939 (9 days for war)

The Italian Army is being trained in Infiltration Assault Doctrine. Increase the Italian morale and the nocturnal moves is priority for our Army.

That would have been a fitting birthday gift for me if I were the Duce!

*Breaks into song* Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... la la la la...

Who is John Galt? Earth's Savior's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

Good luck.
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Please rename the CVL with a glorious name!!!! You are the Roman Empire! I hope to see those might BB giving one hell to the Royal Navy
    King of the Cod, Lord of the Krill, the Prince of the Whales

Blog Entries
    Ah, real war. Not these little diversions that you have been amusing yourself with, but real honest to God war!

May the temple doors of Mars be opened and the dogs of war let loose.

May Venus's wisdom guide your hand and the fleetness of Mercury be with you.

May Neptune provide you calm seas for your endeavours and confound your enemies with mighty storms.

And May Jupiter bring lighting and thunder from the skies.

And...uhmmm...may the pope forgive me for my blasphemies. I am going to be excommunicated for sure.
    Current AAR's: The Manchurian Candidate...on hold.
    Founder and charter member of The Warlord Club
    Fan of the week 02/26/07 & 06/04/07
    WritAAR of the week 03/12/07
    Character Writer of the week 07/15/2007
    Favorite AAR HOI1/2 Q2 2007
    Favorite Narative AAR HOI1/2 Q2 2007
    I was canonized on 03/18/2007 & canonized again 07/15/2007
    Honorary Fellow in the Tempus Society

"Gold does not always get you good soldiers, but good soldiers can always get you gold." Machiavelli

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Hungarians defending mother Italy? riskyriskyriskyrisky, fortunately Frenchmen are poor fighters! Looking forward to the great war!
    It would be cool if Ethiopia made some gains, the entire Horn of Africa at least!
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Quote Originally Posted by camo
    I wish you good luck with your conquest!
    Thank you! I will do my best.

Quote Originally Posted by chefportnen
    August 22th, 1939 (9 days for war)

The Italian Army is being trained in Infiltration Assault Doctrine. Increase the Italian morale and the nocturnal moves is priority for our Army.

That would have been a fitting birthday gift for me if I were the Duce!

*Breaks into song* Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... la la la la...
    LOL, congrats to the Duce.. err.. you! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Savior
    Good luck.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Congo
    Please rename the CVL with a glorious name!!!! You are the Roman Empire! I hope to see those might BB giving one hell to the Royal Navy
    I've already done it, will show it in next update.

Quote Originally Posted by grayghost
    Ah, real war. Not these little diversions that you have been amusing yourself with, but real honest to God war!

May the temple doors of Mars be opened and the dogs of war let loose.

May Venus's wisdom guide your hand and the fleetness of Mercury be with you.

May Neptune provide you calm seas for your endeavours and confound your enemies with mighty storms.

And May Jupiter bring lighting and thunder from the skies.

And...uhmmm...may the pope forgive me for my blasphemies. I am going to be excommunicated for sure.
    Our glorious Gods will not disappoint us! BBut you know, the Pope is here in Rome..

Quote Originally Posted by Nehekara
    Hungarians defending mother Italy? riskyriskyriskyrisky, fortunately Frenchmen are poor fighters! Looking forward to the great war!
    It would be cool if Ethiopia made some gains, the entire Horn of Africa at least!
    Defending?? They will attack! The French will go North and, then, I will heat them hard!!!

I would put as many mobile units as possible in the Pyrenees. At least in vanilla, France defends that area horribly, so you should be able to seize lots of territory before they can react.

August 29th, 1939 (1 day for war)

The CV RM Aquila joins the Regia Marina fleet in the Bulgarian base of Varna in the Black Sea. The Duce also renames the 1st Italian CVL to "RM Duce".

August 30th, 1939

The WWII begins!

Thanks to our expansionism in Asia and Europe between 1936 and 1939, the German Fuhrer decides to annex Austria and Czechoslovakia. The nations that proclam themself as democratics (France and England) did nothing until the German attack to Poland, in August 30th....

The Frenchmen remove their troops from our borders to defend their own frontier with Germany.

September 8th, 1939

Germany annexs Luxemburg and invades Belgium. The momentum favors our great Empire, so we put in practice the PROGRAMMA TESORO.

We DoW France. The Sofia's Pact is now at war against the Allies.

Sofia's Pact X Allies
    Last edited by Darkness2006; 29-12-2006 at 18:45.

PROGRAMMA TESORO

Programma Tesoro consists in differents simultaneous operations around our borders to take our desired territories alond the Mediterrean. The operations are these:

*Operazione Monte Santo Duce - Conquest of Gibraltar
    *Operazione Corriere - Conquest of African territories in Northwest Africa
    *Operazione La Attrice - Conquest of Cairo, Suez and Jerusalem
    *Operazione Casa del Veraneio - Conquest of South France

Italian Tanks invading France

Italian Armoured Division "Littorio"

French soldiers waiting the Hungarian attack

Italians Montaineer troops in the Pyrenees
    Last edited by Darkness2006; 29-12-2006 at 18:46.

As you can see the firsts battles were easy, we caught the Allies by surprise!

Italian Cavalary in Africa

September 9th, 1939

Some bastards communist are spreading fear among our troops that we will not win this war to become Rome the Center of the World! The Duce wil revert this very soon..

Meanwhile, in Ethiopia, our allies armies are advacing through British Somailand.

Italian Officer with Ethiops troops.
    Last edited by Darkness2006; 29-12-2006 at 18:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehusky
    I would put as many mobile units as possible in the Pyrenees. At least in vanilla, France defends that area horribly, so you should be able to seize lots of territory before they can react.
    You are right! By the way, all my 4 armoured divisions are there!

What are u going to do if vichy fires?
    Owner of a cookie of Awesome Communist Guessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Middelkerke
    What are u going to do if vichy fires?
    He still keeps the territory, Nat Spain often takes South France, and keeps its territory.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

What happened with Belgium?
    "I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank."

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2

Sorry about coming in late, but how did you get through the first few months with Italy? I tried it with HSR and my resources were so in the red that I had to sell my soul to keep the factories running.
    <---Owner of a Red Special Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by WinterFox
    He still keeps the territory, Nat Spain often takes South France, and keeps its territory.
    Not in HSR, with this MOD you hava an event "return of occuped Vichy territories" that gives that territories back to Vichy, however, it only fires if you are an Axis Member, and I am not.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaki
    What happened with Belgium?
    German strangely attacked it already in 1939, Luzemburg was annexed.

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalBarca
    Sorry about coming in late, but how did you get through the first few months with Italy? I tried it with HSR and my resources were so in the red that I had to sell my soul to keep the factories running.
    Supplies, trade with Ethiopia, Supplies, invasion of Spain and.. did I mention supplies?? Welcome to this AAR!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast