• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Darkness2006 said:
No, it's just a dream, not an Italian people demand, or something like that.

I don't really know what a "core" province means. Is it something that the country wants? That the leader of the country wants?? That the inhabitants of that province wants??

Because of that I just let the cores like they are normally.

I'd say it's any province that the country doesn't need an armed force to keep control of the civilians and resistance, and one where the industries willingly go towards the effort of the occupying country.

Tribolute said:
I'd say it's any province that the country doesn't need an armed force to keep control of the civilians and resistance, and one where the industries willingly go towards the effort of the occupying country.

So I did the right choice, because in the Roman Empire that regions demmanded this thing and a lot else.

November 8th, 1937

Some months after the end of the hostilites in Albanian soil, the permanent state of war continues, creating the perfect condition for the grown of some Italian Companies.

8novecnomialk7.jpg

Thaks to this the Duce announces a big Italian Army upgrade..

November 15th, 1937

The Italian Army upgrade begins, the Duce wants to upgrade guns, tanks and aircraft to more modern types.

March 21th, 1938

5 months later the Army upgrade end. See bellow:

21mar38atualizacao1navaqm5.jpg

ZA_11.jpg

1918 Italian interceptor, retired in 1938

sh_72101.jpg

Reggiane Re 2000 - Newest Italian Interceptor (Int 39)

sm79torpedo.jpg

SM-79 II - With some torpedoes and traines pilots.. voi-la, we have naval bombers!

An upgrade index:

atualizacaotc8.jpg

May 19th, 1938

Full of confidence thanks to the upgraded Italian Army the Duce demmmands from Yuguslavia some Italian core territories that were not annexed after the Great War.

But..

19maiodemandterrityugonmf6.jpg

The Duce receives the report, then commands, with more calm or more nervosism, the preparation of OPERAZIONE MAZIA UNO...

Continues after the Christmas....

Last edited:
May 25th, 1938

OPERAZIONE MAGIA UNO​

OPERAZIONE MAZIA UNO starts in two fronts:

*Front North - 18 divisions in Venice, being 1 HQ + 2 Armoured + 15 infantries

*Front South - 20 divisions in Tirana, being 3 cavalaries, 5 mount and 12 infantries

See our advance in the pictures bellow (the Austrian anexation happens too):

025demaio38yugo0pd5.jpg

June 11th, 1938

The advance is slow through Yuguslavia because of the mountains in the terrain.

11dejun38yugo1pc7.jpg

June 21th, 1938

Almost 1 month after the invasion begin the Italian Army continues it's slowly advance. The Communist leader Tito and his evil milicias control the mountains, provoking our hard advance.

21dejun38yugo2jv0.jpg

180px-Tito.jpg

Tito, in 1938

Tito-potera.jpg

Italians troops affixs "Tito Warned" cards for all ocupped Yuguslavia

July 14th, 1938

The relevants facts in this day are twice: The victory in the Battle for Belgrade and the Turkish DoW upon us!!! The Turks wants to recreate the Otoman Empire, but only beating us before!!

14dejulhoyugo3ti2.jpg

Belgrade's and Sarajevo's battles.

14dejulhoturquia1hb0.jpg

July 17th, 1938

Another coward DoW! The duce suspects the existance of an unnofficial "Belgrade-Ancara-Cucarest" Axis.

17dejulyugo4romenia1hb8.jpg

17dejulyugo5ataquefinalxn9.jpg

Attack to Sarajevo

Last edited:
July 27th, 1938

Turkey attacks the Island of Rhodes, where we were building the new Colossus. The new world wonder was destroyed by the Turks in an infamy act. The Duce swears vengeance.

27dejulturquia2fx4.jpg

ww2105.JPG

Turks officers commands the Colossus explosion by Radio.

colosse2.jpg

Our awesome Colossus.... destroyed!

August 16th, 1938

16 Yuguslavs armies surrenders in Sarajevo after an encirclement. The General Dusan asks for mercy to Duce. The war in Yuguslavia is almost ending..

16deagostoyugo4destruicss7.jpg

1101410421_400.jpg
Dusan Simovitch surrenders to Italians

Last edited:
I could swear I read in an Athens newspaper that Il Duce was a closet communist with the brains of a turnip....sound like fighting words to me. :wacko:

Montague said:
I could swear I read in an Athens newspaper that Il Duce was a closet communist with the brains of a turnip....sound like fighting words to me. :wacko:
I think that I don't understand you..

Anyway I've read somewhere that the Duce was communist but he lost the faith in them after some time, don't remember why. Then he became fascist, a curious change!

ah! Dacia and Anatolia shall be roman once more!

Dionysius said:
ah! Dacia and Anatolia shall be roman once more!

Some of these places already are, I have a new update with many surprise..

And, you know, some barbarians respect the Romans and want to help them im the fight.. :rolleyes:

Wow! A lot happened while I was busy busy celebrating the festival of light(Jul).
It is of greatest importance that the axis of evil is annihilated, all hail the Roman Empire!
Is Benito going to become emperor?

So... After you'll annex Yugoslavia, Romania and Turkey, make sure that it will be you who grabs whole France ;).

Akaki said:
So... After you'll annex Yugoslavia, Romania and Turkey, make sure that it will be you who grabs whole France ;).

Euhum..... dont you mean Gaul

October 24th, 1938

See bellow our territorial conquests in the world. The Duce is proud of such a glory did by our Army.. But he wants more.. Much more!!!

0situaopoliticaitalianagu9.jpg

In black is written: "Ethiopia - Italian Protectorate"

November 2nd, 1938

OPERAZIONE LITTORIO​

OPERAZIONE LITTORIO consists in:

*Quick annexation of Yuguslavia

*A Breakthrough by part of the Italian Army through Romania

*Diplomatic moves in order of isolate the Romanian threat

*Take the Ploesti Oil Fields

38 divisions were mobilized (1HQ + 3 Armoured + 3 Cavalaries + 5 Mont + 26 infantries divisions)

1anexyugoinvasaoromeniawi6.jpg

2anexyugo2nov1938us5.jpg

November 6th, 1938

The Duce do his first diplomatic move to isolate Romania from it's Turks friends. He signs the Sofia's Pact! Bulgaria is now at war with the "Bucarest-Ancara Axis" and recognize our rightfull Romans claims!

3alianaitaliabulgaria6dsk6.jpg

November 9th, 1938

The battles in Romanian soil begin!

4invasaodaromenia9denovrq3.jpg

tanqueromanianltvz35194nz0.jpg

Romanian Tank going to the front

November 22th, 1938

Another Diplomatic Agreement. The Hungary joins the Sofia's Pact and the war against the coward nations of Romania and Turkey.

5alianaitaliahungria22dbb5.jpg

Last edited:
December 1st, 1938

The Winter is strong, but Bulgaria show it's value and attack the Turks. The Bulgarian General Boris III commands the attack to Constantinople (Duce always use the Roman name of that city).

6ataqueainstambul1dedezoq9.jpg

220px-Boris3bulgaria1894.jpg

Boris III

December 5th, 1938

Boris III conquers Constatinople (Istambul). The Duce promises generous rewards to Bulgarians.

7ataqueainstabul5dedez3jv7.jpg

1101410120_400.jpg

Boris III became famous, putting Cosntantinople in Europeans Christian hands once more!

December 19th, 1938

The General Badoglio commands the attack to Bucharest, the Romanian Capital and the HQ of "Bucharest-Ancara Axis". Attacks to Ploesti Oil Fields also do part of this ofensive.

8ataqueabucareste19dedehm2.jpg

Attack to Bucharest

%21fili5.jpg

Ploesti before the attacks

Ploesti after the attacks:

xploestid.jpg

607px-Ploiesti-bombarded-by-the-US.jpg

December 26th, 1938

After the attacks to Bucharest and Ploesti, the "Bucharest-Ancara Axis" sues peace to Duce.. The answer is:

9pazromeniaeturquia26deki9.jpg

"Aceito" means agreed and "negado" means denied
In December 27th the Ploesti Oil is now part of the Italian Empire (as the Kingdom of Italy is knew from now on) and OPERAZIONE LITTORIO is ended. But to Turkey the Duce sent this answer:

turquia1ex4.jpg

Cartoon did by the Duce heself and delivired to the Turks for their coward peace proposal

The Duce swears vengeance for the destruction of the Colossus of Rhodes!!!

And the war goes on....