• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
PROGRAMMA TESORO​

The Duce prepared this plan given an different importance to each objective.

South France, Gibraltar and Suez in this order.

Another point is NOT lose any territories conquered until August, 1939.

propagandagk0.jpg

BORDERS AND ARMIES​

Pyrenees

*Army
5 Mont - Italy
2 HQ - Italy
4 Armoured - Italy
7 Infantries (4 inf 36 and 3 inf 39) - Italy

*Air Force
3 Interceptors - Hungary

*Reserves
3 Italian Militias in Oviedo

524deagostoespanha1pr2.jpg

Gibraltar + Morocco

*Army
In Spain, to attack Gibraltar - Six Italian 36 inf
North Africa - Six Italian 36 inf

*Air Force
In Madrid - 5 Italian Tac Bombers
In Seville - 3 Italian Interceptors

*Reserve
1 Italian Militia in Mallorca

624deagostoesapnha2afrigv8.jpg

Alps - South France

*Army
6 Mont - Hungary
Nine Hungarian 18 inf
1 HQ - Hungary
1 Light Tank - Hungary

*Air Force
4 Interceptors - 2 Italian, 1 Hungarian and 1 Bulgarian
2 Tac Bombers - Hungary

724deagostofrana1zs5.jpg

North Africa - Egypt

*Army
6 Infantries (3 inf 36 and 3 inf 39) - Italy
3 Cav 39 - Italy

824deagostoafrica2gp8.jpg

Suez - Palestine

924deagostosuezww1.jpg

Turkey - Syria

*Army
6 Italian 36 inf
1 HQ - Bulgaria
2 Cavalaries - Bulgaria
Three Inf 18 - Bulgaria

*Reserve
1 Italian Inf in Rhodes (they are rebuilding our Colossus!) :D

1024deagostosiriats2.jpg

North Africa (Tunisia) - Sicily

*Army
3 Italian Militias in Sicily
6 Italian Infantries (4 inf 36 and 2 inf 39)

*Air Force
3 Nav bombers in Taranto - Italy

*Reserve
2 Italian Militias in Taranto

1124deagostoafrica3sicibe6.jpg

Sofia's Pact Armed Forces

12comparaaoexercitosfg0.jpg

13comparaonavalvu1.jpg

14comparaoaereoob0.jpg

And for today that's it! I would like sugestions and commentaries about the troops distribution. Tomorrow the war begin!!

Last edited:
Nehekara said:
Ethiopia has troops of her own, so UK will have some problems there...
If you take out Gibraltar swiftly, you will have a much easier job in Mare Nostrum, also the allies will have great problems defending the middle east from two sides. Good luck in your poly-front war!

That's true, specially Ethiopia, The English in Egypt will be attacked by west (Lybia), South (Ethiopia) and North (Turkey).

August 22th, 1939 (9 days for war)

The Italian Army is being trained in Infiltration Assault Doctrine. Increase the Italian morale and the nocturnal moves is priority for our Army.

That would have been a fitting birthday gift for me if I were the Duce!

*Breaks into song* Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... la la la la...

Please rename the CVL with a glorious name!!!! You are the Roman Empire! I hope to see those might BB giving one hell to the Royal Navy

Ah, real war. Not these little diversions that you have been amusing yourself with, but real honest to God war!

May the temple doors of Mars be opened and the dogs of war let loose.

May Venus's wisdom guide your hand and the fleetness of Mercury be with you.

May Neptune provide you calm seas for your endeavours and confound your enemies with mighty storms.

And May Jupiter bring lighting and thunder from the skies.

And...uhmmm...may the pope forgive me for my blasphemies. I am going to be excommunicated for sure. :D

Hungarians defending mother Italy? riskyriskyriskyrisky, fortunately Frenchmen are poor fighters! Looking forward to the great war!
It would be cool if Ethiopia made some gains, the entire Horn of Africa at least!

camo said:
I wish you good luck with your conquest! :)
Thank you! I will do my best.

chefportnen said:
August 22th, 1939 (9 days for war)

The Italian Army is being trained in Infiltration Assault Doctrine. Increase the Italian morale and the nocturnal moves is priority for our Army.

That would have been a fitting birthday gift for me if I were the Duce!

*Breaks into song* Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me... la la la la...
LOL, congrats to the Duce.. err.. you! =D

Earth's Savior said:
Good luck. :cool:
Thanks

Congo said:
Please rename the CVL with a glorious name!!!! You are the Roman Empire! I hope to see those might BB giving one hell to the Royal Navy
I've already done it, will show it in next update.

grayghost said:
Ah, real war. Not these little diversions that you have been amusing yourself with, but real honest to God war!

May the temple doors of Mars be opened and the dogs of war let loose.

May Venus's wisdom guide your hand and the fleetness of Mercury be with you.

May Neptune provide you calm seas for your endeavours and confound your enemies with mighty storms.

And May Jupiter bring lighting and thunder from the skies.

And...uhmmm...may the pope forgive me for my blasphemies. I am going to be excommunicated for sure. :D
Our glorious Gods will not disappoint us! BBut you know, the Pope is here in Rome.. ;)

Nehekara said:
Hungarians defending mother Italy? riskyriskyriskyrisky, fortunately Frenchmen are poor fighters! Looking forward to the great war!
It would be cool if Ethiopia made some gains, the entire Horn of Africa at least!
Defending?? They will attack! The French will go North and, then, I will heat them hard!!!

I would put as many mobile units as possible in the Pyrenees. At least in vanilla, France defends that area horribly, so you should be able to seize lots of territory before they can react.

August 29th, 1939 (1 day for war)

The CV RM Aquila joins the Regia Marina fleet in the Bulgarian base of Varna in the Black Sea. The Duce also renames the 1st Italian CVL to "RM Duce".

passm5.jpg

August 30th, 1939

The WWII begins!

Thanks to our expansionism in Asia and Europe between 1936 and 1939, the German Fuhrer decides to annex Austria and Czechoslovakia. The nations that proclam themself as democratics (France and England) did nothing until the German attack to Poland, in August 30th....

030deagostode1939segundic6.jpg

12deset39fronteirascomftu2.jpg

The Frenchmen remove their troops from our borders to defend their own frontier with Germany.
September 8th, 1939

Germany annexs Luxemburg and invades Belgium. The momentum favors our great Empire, so we put in practice the PROGRAMMA TESORO.

We DoW France. The Sofia's Pact is now at war against the Allies.

28deset39declaracaoitalox3.jpg

Sofia's Pact X Allies

Last edited:
PROGRAMMA TESORO​

propagandagk0.jpg

Programma Tesoro consists in differents simultaneous operations around our borders to take our desired territories alond the Mediterrean. The operations are these:

*Operazione Monte Santo Duce - Conquest of Gibraltar
*Operazione Corriere - Conquest of African territories in Northwest Africa
*Operazione La Attrice - Conquest of Cairo, Suez and Jerusalem
*Operazione Casa del Veraneio - Conquest of South France

38deset39operaesnl1.jpg

ITARM-M14-40-1.jpg

Italian Tanks invading France

ITARM-Littorio.jpg

Italian Armoured Division "Littorio"

FEC-03.jpg

French soldiers waiting the Hungarian attack

Alpini-15.jpg

Alpini-Pusteria-01.jpg

Italians Montaineer troops in the Pyrenees

Last edited:
48deset39operaes2so1.jpg

As you can see the firsts battles were easy, we caught the Allies by surprise!

combatesiniciaishk6.jpg

Messa-06.jpg

Bersag-history-04.jpg

Italian Cavalary in Africa

September 9th, 1939

Some bastards communist are spreading fear among our troops that we will not win this war to become Rome the Center of the World! The Duce wil revert this very soon..

59deset39exercitoitaliasy3.jpg

Meanwhile, in Ethiopia, our allies armies are advacing through British Somailand.

east%20africa%20map.jpg

duke%20of%20aosta.jpg

Italian Officer with Ethiops troops.

Last edited:
Spacehusky said:
I would put as many mobile units as possible in the Pyrenees. At least in vanilla, France defends that area horribly, so you should be able to seize lots of territory before they can react.

You are right! By the way, all my 4 armoured divisions are there!
:cool:

Sorry about coming in late, but how did you get through the first few months with Italy? I tried it with HSR and my resources were so in the red that I had to sell my soul to keep the factories running.

WinterFox said:
He still keeps the territory, Nat Spain often takes South France, and keeps its territory.
Not in HSR, with this MOD you hava an event "return of occuped Vichy territories" that gives that territories back to Vichy, however, it only fires if you are an Axis Member, and I am not.

Akaki said:
What happened with Belgium?
German strangely attacked it already in 1939, Luzemburg was annexed.

HannibalBarca said:
Sorry about coming in late, but how did you get through the first few months with Italy? I tried it with HSR and my resources were so in the red that I had to sell my soul to keep the factories running.
Supplies, trade with Ethiopia, Supplies, invasion of Spain and.. did I mention supplies?? :D Welcome to this AAR!