• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I didnt know that TC was dependant on your IC. I thought you could just build more convoys to raise the maximum value.

germanpeon said:
I didnt know that TC was dependant on your IC. I thought you could just build more convoys to raise the maximum value.

Uhoh, I just imagined the headache you had in your games up until now! ;)

Concerning the overall TC situation, was this shot taken with all your troops moving at once or in times of a still standing? I'd say you should seriously consider to bring a total stop to your advances, the TC will just get worse. Consider disbanding some not needed TC draining divisions (mainly ARM) and do some serious IC build up, one or even better two rounds. It seems for now you are save and can seal of your territories from invasions. Maybe do the offensive actions in the MedEast to secure the oil rich provinces, release Iraq as a puppet and use the Oil surplus for supply and other ressource trading actions.
As stated before, Inspired by your AAR I started my own Italy game and found out that TC is in fact their biggest problem!

Lucky for me you have not been updating regularly, made it easy to catch up.
The african campaign is still grinding along slowly. Yeah, you need to puppet a few provinces. Looking foward to your middle eastern campaign.

Take them all on! :D

Yeah, its about time you updated! (Insert smiley here since they don't seem to be working for me) I'm doing a sort of reverse thing as Japan, invading from persia and into africa. Then the germans have to declare war on me... Oh well. KUTGW.

JMJ said:
Don't you get extra dissent from event when you release African puppets or doesn't HSR have it?
In vanilla HOI, you only get extra dissent from colonies you own from the beginining. As far as i know anyway.

chefportnen said:
Nice, just try not to overextend yourself with all those different theatres.
Don't worry about this. The Roman High Command fought many wars in the last 8 years and learned a lot about our logistical capacity. The have convinced Il Duce to open only one more front, what was easy, as Il Duce is pleased with their Generals skills until now, so there is no reason to disagree with them.

grayghost said:
Lucky for me you have not been updating regularly, made it easy to catch up.
The african campaign is still grinding along slowly. Yeah, you need to puppet a few provinces. Looking foward to your middle eastern campaign.
You will not expect much, puppets and wars are coming soon.

wilegfass said:
Yeah, its about time you updated! (Insert smiley here since they don't seem to be working for me) I'm doing a sort of reverse thing as Japan, invading from persia and into africa. Then the germans have to declare war on me... Oh well. KUTGW.
Japan is a hard country to give as you MUST conquer a strong powerbase until mid-41 or you are doomed. :p

Hamath said:
I'm officialy subscribed now :p
I love your AAR :D

When will we see an update?
Welcome!! I will post an update today, don't worry!

JMJ said:
Don't you get extra dissent from event when you release African puppets or doesn't HSR have it?
Only originals colonies as said by wilegfass.

June 24th, 1944

After days of fierce battle our forces defeated Mr. De Gaulle. French Militias and obsolete Infantry are no match to our armored and modern infantry divisions.
However, De Gaulle's military capacity have hindered us from encircle his forces. At the time we enter the city, a manifestation against the French was taking place organized by a Vietnamese young man, named "Ho Chi Minh".

imagem11yz5.png

imagem111la6.jpg

Ho Chi Minh's manifestation

July 3rd, 1944

Il Duce faces several internal opposition by those who not believe that our Allies have capacity the help us. This day prove that they were wrong.
A single (but veteran) Hungarian Armoured division resisted 58 hours against an Allied counterattack in Libreville countryside consisted of 12 French divisions.
When reinforcement arrived to the battle the Allied attack was immediately halted.

imagem14qj2.png

The lone resistance of the Hungarian division, awarded with the "Order of the Hungarian Holy Crown" medal.

H-HCGX.gif

Order of the Hungarian Holy Crown medal

imagem15nm5.png

At the same time, the preparations for an eventual war with Saudi Arabia is being made:

imagem16gj7.png

July 6th, 1944

We have a new African puppet, the Unitary Republic of Cameroon, leaded by Ahmadou Babatoura Ahidjo.

imagem17fm8.png

imagem171yy2.jpg

Last edited:
July 20th, 1944

A Roman spy in Berlin decodes a Soviet message from Novosibirsk. The Soviets have decided to fight the Germans to the bitter end. Il Duce doesn't really know what to think about this: what is better, an enormous German or a revived SU??

imagem18of1.png

July 25th, 1944

The Vichy's fools have attempted to make peace with us! The peace deal would give us almost our their colonies but NONE of their Europeans provinces, Il Duce laughed a lot and, of course, refused it.

imagem19ii1.png

Balilla_e_mussolini.GIF

Mussolini's cartoon when laughing of the Vichy France peace proposal.

July 30th, 1944

The new front line is Atlantic Africa is consolidated, but there is a change of plans. The planned attack to Ponte-Noire was canceled. While we can only attack it with 10 divisions (against 5 defenders, plus some more coming from Brazzaville), we can attack the Free France capital with 31 divisions, against less than 18, as some divisions are being moved to defend Ponte-Noire. So the new order is expect the French divisions move, reorganize and attack the French heartland.
Obs: This will also encircle 5 French divisions at Leopoldville.

imagem20fq0.png

August 1st, 1944

The situation in the Pacific goes on with some contradictory changes:

* Japan continues to hold Guadalcanal and have advanced until New Caledonia
* The USA have conquered almost all New Guinea, threatening the Japanese rear
* The Japanese Empire in China is virtually lost. The few provinces that still resisting are along the Yellow River, but almost trapped and without a big port
* The USA push into Manchuria is finished, however, the invasion of Korea faces a misfortune as a Japanese counterattack have retaken Pyongyang and trapped Allied forces in the middle of the Korean peninsula
* The Japanese heartland (Taiwan, Iwo Jima, Okinawa and the Home Islands) reamain intact

imagem21zt9.png

The war in Melanesia

imagem22dx8.png

The war in Sea of China

Last edited:
If the US continues to advance in the Pacific, Japan may very well be annexed before 46 :eek:

The comming invasion of Saudi-Arabia would be good, I suppose.

I don't have this game, so I don't know everthing about it, but you need oil, and normally in the Middle-East, there's a lot of oil. :cool:

Oh, yeah: What is TC? :confused:

Yuriswe said:
What will happen to the soviets :rolleyes:
They will probably be crushed. But the good point that I haven't notice yet is that when the Germans reach the Chinese frontier (they are by now near Tannu Tuva, and it's Summer) they will find an unguarded American Manchuria. IF the Japanese will be able to hold in Korea and some parts of China until there, than the Americans will fight a two-front war, against the elite of the German Panzer divisions, what they didn't do IRL, and what they are not capable to hold, at least not in the other side of the world, far from their bases.
This can change not only the war in China, but the war in whole Pacific, as the Americans will lose a large number of troops (I presume) and the Japanese can assure their gains in the South Pacific. Indirectly, the Soviet choice to fight until death can play a vital role in this war. As for the Roman Empire, with a probable future border with India, a German help in the future, coming from Himalaya seems perfect.

General Jac said:
If the US continues to advance in the Pacific, Japan may very well be annexed before 46 :eek:
Except if Germany reach the Pacific before it. ;)

Hamath said:
The comming invasion of Saudi-Arabia would be good, I suppose.

I don't have this game, so I don't know everthing about it, but you need oil, and normally in the Middle-East, there's a lot of oil. :cool:

Oh, yeah: What is TC? :confused:
TC=Transport Capacity (of troops, ammunition, supplies, resources..)
And the Middle East really has a lot of oil, but less than Baku or Texas in that time, the giant oil sources of the middle East were know since the 20's, but were not really explored until the 50's.

Middelkerke said:
Is the Iraqi army in good condition? Maybe it take them buy itself? With some air support of course...
I have an air force in Kuwait and some divisions in Iraq-Persian border, the Iraqis will be helped.

Darkness2006 said:
TC=Transport Capacity (of troops, ammunition, supplies, resources..)
And the Middle East really has a lot of oil, but less than Baku or Texas in that time, the giant oil sources of the middle East were know since the 20's, but were not really explored until the 50's.

Saudi arabia is easy to break. Just land forces (by sea, it's much faster) next to their capitla and then advance to the capital. They're really weak.