+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 53 78 103 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod 34 : Revolutions!

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve1233
    As an experienced player, would it be a challenge to play as usa or sov on very hard? What is the most fun difficulty level to play as a major power?

I would say Soviets are harder,Try Play Soviet Union on Very Hard/Aggressive.You should befighting for hours .

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Hallo again. I have some question about the research picture, some research seems doesn't have any picture what do you think about that Erno ?

PS: After long hours of setting and patching finally the mod is wrking .

Yes, there is many researchs without picture and the rest are wrong because we don't work with it.
    Maybe for future versions, in v0.20 it will not be developed.

Hours? It is not so difficult.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonIron Cross

Blog Entries
    Hi

The new version (0.20) of mod34 is ready !!!

You can download in the first post of this thread. Is 100% compatible with HoI2 DoomsDay and HoI2 DD-Armageddon. In the installation program, you can select your game version.

Well, are many changes in the 0.20, most important :

- New 1938 scenario (designed for multiplayer)
    - Important changes in the units values (naval units have important changes)
    - Techtree,IA,countries,ministers,... reviewed
    - New events
    - New techteams for the important countries
    - New utility to know the requirements of the techs
    - Players suggestions
    - ... and many others changes

I hope that the new version like you

PD : If you detect any error or problem please contact with Erno or me

PD2 : Sorry for my english

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

YES!!!!
    I'll be playing in Spanish now
    Once upon a time mighty ruler of the Punjab Empire, Protector of Asia and benefactor of India in Day of Glory MP

Release "Magna Mundi: A Sad State of Affairs" at a discounted price. I will pay.

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Yess, Yess, Yess

Weekend saved !!!!!!
    "I fight not for the glory of my leader, but for the glory of my fatherland" General Erwin Rommel

HOI3:TFH BICE 6.0 / TRP 1.05.1 / AS 0.75
    DD:A TRP 0.93 / Compendium 1.1 / Mod33 1.4 / AEIOU 2.02 (Ger)

May the god serve mod34

using ztanzpowers since 1986 ztanz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    ImpireIron CrossVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV

So, no english?
    // ztanz
    - Sorry, the server is too busy at the moment.

The installation program is in english and spanish, you have to select your language.

I need to practice my Spanish for my grade in school
    Once upon a time mighty ruler of the Punjab Empire, Protector of Asia and benefactor of India in Day of Glory MP

Release "Magna Mundi: A Sad State of Affairs" at a discounted price. I will pay.

thank you for the new version, quintelosky & erno!

I'm looking forward to test it.
    I havn't written much in this forum the last weeks, but i still play your mod, i still like it, i'm still writing events and changes myself and i'll write if i find bugs and have suggestions if you guys still want them.

See you
    Tramis

General der Tso's Chicken Bullfrog's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Wow. I played a GER game with v.20 up until early 39. For me it is easy to gauge the differences in a mod by playing GER since I can recognize all the changes from vanilla. I had fun and I am about to continue the game. I like the start date which allows more time to mold the players country to your particular liking, and especially in the tech tree. Though I had a bit of a tough time finding the prerequisite techs for some of the new unit models at first. The events are interesting and remind me of CORE and HSR, but it's almost as if you merged HOI and HOI2 DD. The new graphics are good as well.
    Thanks for your hard work and I will be back in touch for any new developments as I see them when the war begins.
    "We’ve been looking for the enemy for several days now. We’ve finally found them. We are surrounded. That simplifies the problem of getting to these people and killing them."
    -Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Non compost mentis

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

I must admit at my first look at this mod I was sceptical mainly about the techs being with out historical dates, but man, it is awesome if you give yourself some time to get used to the new features.
    I have to congratulate you, the only thing that need to be corrected is the english translation. For example I have 'Shield and artillery' in the tech page, while it obviously should be 'Armor and artillery'. But apart from this its really a good work you've done guys, thank you!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Edit: Nvm
    Last edited by Lafayette53; 03-06-2007 at 19:41.

When researching basic sub-machine gun of infantry my infantry should get +1 soft attack, but it gets this bonus not directly, but only when the infantry upgrades to the next level. I haven't seen this problem in previous versions. The bonus through techs get implemented within a "short" time. Is there a way to manually trigger the bonus through an event?

The problem is that newly built units only get the bonuses when the infantry tech for the next level has been invented and the infantry also upgrades to the next level.

The new version 0.20 looks great though...

MIght we have a event-list?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Carbonater
    MIght we have a event-list?

Yeah,Would be great

To jadam:
    We are working in it.

To wp5200:
    You are wrong, that bonus just apply with an upgrade, in all versions of Mod34. We don't like it but it is the unique solution we get to solve the problem.

To The_Carbonater, Noffi a la Poff :
    There are so many programmed events (about 6000), if you want to see them there are in file called "modtext" but we are not going to make a list.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Does the U.S. AI do D-Day or something comparable in this mod? I would like to know for my SU game. Thanks in advance!

using ztanzpowers since 1986 ztanz's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    ImpireIron CrossVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV

Is there a changelog?

like, are the puppets germany are supposed to get while attacking SU in the axis instead of neutral now?
    // ztanz
    - Sorry, the server is too busy at the moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 53 78 103 128 ... LastLast