• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

quintelosky

Ingeniero del HoI2
10 Badges
Oct 2, 2005
www.quintelosky.com
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Iron Cross​
Paradox Link

##############

We present mod Revolution 1934 for original HoI2 & DoomsDay & DD-Armageddon

100% compatible with all HoI2 versions​

mod34_presen.jpg

- Hundreds and hundreds events that provide a new game level (1300 direct events and more than 5000 secondary ones add 6300 new events of all type)
- A completely new tree of technologies, without historical year.
- New units of all type (infantry brigade, Heavy Armor divisions, elite divisions,...)
- AI reviewed and redesigned for a more entertained game (D-Day, Pacific war,...)
- New interface
- Greater number of countries and ministers
- A new experience in your combats

The script of this mod begins in October of 1934, with the imminent revolution of October that undergoes Spain at the beginning of month. This will be the beginning of a game that extends during almost 15 years where the player will be into new situations of his country, an international crisis in increase and an endless of new possibilities in investigation subjects, units, ministers,…

A new surprising interface, the player will be able to enjoy a practically new game. You have just to try it to know that. The amount of historical events contributes greater realism and gives you the possibility to be part of history

Intelligence has been reviewed to make it more competitive, and more aggresive in the war. Added new countries (some of surprising them) that represents with more realism the time situation

mod34eng.jpg

Without a doubt, a mod that will change your point of view of Hearts of Iron 2

------------------------------------------------------

Language : Spanish, English, Russian, French (now in translate for next version)

Present version : v1.11 (October 27, 2009)

Developing : ----
progreso.jpg

Links:

Promotional video

Quintelosky logo

Page and Official Forum of Mod 34

Mod 34 Fans paradox group

##########################################
########## Mod34 version 1.11 (October 27, 2009) : ---->

Download Mod34 for HoI2 & DoomsDay & DD-Armageddon - Link1

Download Mod34 for HoI2 & DoomsDay & DD-Armageddon - Link2

MAC Version 0.90 -> Download Mod34 for DoomsDay & DD-Armageddon

----------

New Map for Mod34 by MFE Team

----------

Extras version 0.20 (July 27, 2008)

Download Extras for Mod34 - Link1

Download Extras for Mod34 - Link2

----------

Download the last NoTimeLimit for all versions

Extras:

--> Graphical interface pack:

G.I.P (just rewrite and ready to play)
D.M.P. (just rewrite and ready to play)

--> Graphic icon pack: (note: these icons would need a readjustment to work perfectly, even so, work without problems)

Icons of Scytth and Kristoff
Icons of Kronoss, RoMMeL DvAz and company

--> Sprites pack:

BeBro's Interceptor Sprite Pack
BeBro's CAS Sprite Pack
Gwalcmai's Interceptor Sprite Pack

ZykloNuk's mechanized sprite pack
ZykloNuk's motorized sprite pack

BeBro's Naval Pack
BeBro's CV Pack

I hope that you enjoy so much (as the same that I enjoy making it). We hope new advices that aids to make it the best mod for Hearts of Iron II

Quintelosky (Rafa)

The translation into english has been maked by Erno, who is the person that provides support in the english section forum.

All questions, suggestions and other thinks will be answered by Erno

Please, be patient with him :D

Last edited:
Hi, I will try to answer your questions and doubts and I wait you like this mod.

The actual version is 0.04, but it is the first available in english. Instalation file have the spanish and english version and some utilities for developers.

Next versions will be available in english too.

The Wookiee said:
Downloading right now, looks promising! :D

So do you play from 1934 till 1953? That'd be sweet, 19 years of gameplay!

In fat, it is included a no time limit pach, you can play from 1934 to where you wish because you can select the finish year.

Will this mod only have Spain or will it have other countries?

GeneralHannibal said:
Will this mod only have Spain or will it have other countries?

No, is a total mod with new events (+6000), techs (without historical year), units , countries (some incredible),... a complete mod for HoI2 DD

You can play with all nations and the scenario begins in october of 1934

quintelosky said:
No, is a total mod with new events (+6000), techs (without historical year), units , countries (some incredible),... a complete mod for HoI2 DD

You can play with all nations and the scenario begins in october of 1934

Why don't you tell them it's even the Society of Nations and The Holy See included :rolleyes:

Erno said:
In fat, it is included a no time limit pach, you can play from 1934 to where you wish because you can select the finish year.

Are you including a modified exe in the package? If so, you will have to remove it as it is a copyright violation.

Luxor said:
Are you including a modified exe in the package? If so, you will have to remove it as it is a copyright violation.

No, it's a program that modifies the existing .exe - these things exist for all Paradox Games, and there's never been a problem with them.

Sarmatia1871 said:
No, it's a program that modifies the existing .exe - these things exist for all Paradox Games, and there's never been a problem with them.

If they inlcude the mod to hack the exe, that's fine. But if they distribute the already hacked exe, it's a problem. That is why I was asking it.

Luxor said:
If they inlcude the mod to hack the exe, that's fine. But if they distribute the already hacked exe, it's a problem. That is why I was asking it.

The .exe is not hacked, all we do is legal, like in other mods. We do not distribute any .exe, you have just to try and enjoy it.

Last edited:
The Wookiee said:
Downloading right now, looks promising! :D

I can only tell you that mod 34 is really exciting. More: it's addictive. You will just play DD with this mod. In my opinion is one of the best mods ever made.

Is not only the huge amount of new events, the high detailed tech trees, the historic accuracy and the extra years (starting at 1934) but the big efforts that quintelosky put in the mod that caught my eye.

I mean, there are few mods that release new versions in periods of 2-3 weeks :rolleyes:

Ignikharion said:
Is not only the huge amount of new events, the high detailed tech trees, the historic accuracy and the extra years (starting at 1934) but the big efforts that quintelosky put in the mod that caught my eye.

I mean, there are few mods that release new versions in periods of 2-3 weeks :rolleyes:

Thanks

Create this mod has supposed a enormous effort and i believe that this mod is very well

I only hope that people prove it and they will discover another form to play the HoI2 DD

Good-bye

Going to test it asap , just instal it
Quick question , all tech (exept naval doctrine and aviation doctrine) can be researched at year 0

Wad or bug?

Wad