+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 162 FirstFirst ... 13 38 63 88 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3231

Thread: Mod 34 : Revolutions!

Quote Originally Posted by Oddb@ll View Post
    Not afaik
    that really is something that should be mentioned in the readme. you also should mention that if i dont capture kiev and cross the divinia by july 1st then i fail barbarossa. WTF

This Barbarossa event is insane ....

Basically I invade USSR in august 1940 ... with a relatively small army (100 Inf, 12 Mot, 5 SS and 12 Panzer and NO allies as I conquered them first ) but everything goes smoothly. Until I have to make a withdrawal from Kiev. Everywhere else my line runs along the rivers North line to Smolensk and East line to Romania. By September the Russians counter my offensive in the South and I give up on Kiev. Within 2 days the Barbarossa fails event fires, I choose the option with minus 10 morale and the whole front in the south collapses within a day which I had been holding for some time.

Totally destroying my game plans to make the rivers my winterfront and fully go for the attack when spring comes and my new infantry is ready.

You should definately warn people for this event!

Can someone tell me in which of the many eventfiles this event is??? Most is in Spanish unfortunately .......

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonIron Cross

Blog Entries
    Hi

A new 0.90 version is finished

http://www.quintelosky.com/descargas/mod34_v090.zip

Good luck

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky View Post
    Hi

Good luck
    get rid of barbarossa fails

Quote Originally Posted by Waerth View Post
    Can someone tell me in which of the many eventfiles this event is??? Most is in Spanish unfortunately .......
    germany, near the bottom. search 0.7

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions

QUIN-TE-LO-SKY!!!! When am I supposed to play Kaiserreich when you've released new version of this mod? >_<

Barbarossa event? Never heard of that. What exactly does it do?
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Hi

Good luck
    Thanks for your amazing job.
    I am playing V0.80.
    Do you have a updata list for 0.90 version in english?
    Did you put a little more resources on map?

cheers,

Is there a changelog for 0.90?

one more question. Could I use my 0.80 saving in 0.90?

Hi

Good luck

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is 0.90 more compatible with Arma beta 1.3 or is it still recommended to use 1.2?
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Basically with the failed Barbarossa event you get a choice between 3 options, in all of them you loose either/and divisional org and morale .... and lots of it! Breaking your troops which are fighting almost instantaneously.

I feel that the event is way to overpowered. And it can destroy you if you are tactically retreating to save your troops from a large Soviet assault.

I found the vent and modded it so it will hopefully not fire. I will see.

I started the game again and am in 1938 now. I want to win without allies this time and I plan to conquer every country but Switzerland.

I will download .90 when I have accomplished this. Thx Quintellosky and team.
    W

Will there be any upgarde in the Mac version aswell?

Best Regards!
    "All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him." Sun-Tzu (~400 BC)

Strike First
    Strike Hard
    Strike Deep

Blog Entries
    Hi

I don't recommend use 0.80 saves. This 0.90 version is not compatible with arma 1.3beta because exists some important problems in 1.3beta (modifiers, units values upgrade, some convoys problems,...). I recommend use over arma 1.2

12azor and Waerth : the 'barbarossa fail' event don't fire if you continue the 'normal line' events. First prepare the operations, and later start barbarossa (with a event). Exists 2 events, the first to prepare barbarossa, and the second to start the war. If you do this, the barbarossa fail never will succed

koontz: I'm working in that

Changes:
    -Resource production review
    -AI commerce improvement
    -Reduce number of ports
    -New 1940 scenario
    -AI production improvement
    -New events
    -Correction in technologies
    -Review the scenarios files
    -Texts corrections
    -Changes in misc.txt
    -Events corrections
    Last edited by quintelosky; 20-03-2009 at 09:52.

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

Ah sounds great!
    "All warfare is based on deception. There is no place where espionage is not used. Offer the enemy bait to lure him." Sun-Tzu (~400 BC)

Strike First
    Strike Hard
    Strike Deep

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by koontz View Post
    Ah sounds great!
    Now, you can download the 0.90 mac version

http://www.quintelosky.com/descargas/mod34_090_mac.zip

A New HOI2 Expansion

The installer didn’t create a Save Game directory.
    So you know.

EDIT: "Some times" (Windows version.)
    Last edited by Cold Evil; 20-03-2009 at 17:28.

Thank you very much

Thx Quintelosky I have mopped up the west in febr 1940 and will again try Barbarossa early.

I hope my small event modification will work. Just to be on the save side I will keep a save this time!

If it fires again I will simple delete the event from the eventfiles

W

I think the Pakistani or the India AI file is missing.
    A error message came up when the decolonization event triggered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 162 FirstFirst ... 13 38 63 88 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 138 ... LastLast