+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 126 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3231

Thread: Mod 34 : Revolutions!

Hearts of Iron III

1. If you look carefully, you will notice lines with arrows leading to tech, which have prerequisites.

Main "opening" techs are Materials, Production Planning, Advanced pieces, Army Specialization, Refining.

For example, Materials "opens" Infantry IV tech
    Refining opens Tanks II tech. Just try to follow those arrows.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonIron Cross

Blog Entries
    You can use the program "tecnoflechas.exe" in your path game, select your language and push 'load'. Only with a since click you can view the requirements

You can install all mods. All are adapted to the differents configurations without problems

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

Corporal
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossSemper FiPride of Nations
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

aaaah, I never really noticed the little boxes such as 'materials' tucked away in the corner. Thanks for your help.

Anyone know about the graphics packs?

Right whats access error 75, wen i try 'notimelimit'.. , but great mod othewise, more events the better

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drj1333
    Right whats access error 75, wen i try 'notimelimit'.. , but great mod othewise, more events the better
    If you use Vista, you need install the game in other path (not in 'Pogram files' because vista don't permit change nothing in this directory)

For example c:\games

A New HOI2 Expansion

El perfeccionamiento traza caminos rectos; pero los torcidos y sin perfeccionar son los caminos del genio.

Improvement makes straight roads; but the crooked roads without improvement are roads of genius

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    54 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky
    If you use Vista, you need install the game in other path (not in 'Pogram files' because vista don't permit change nothing in this directory)

or disable UAC...

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky
    You can use the program "tecnoflechas.exe" in your path game, select your language and push 'load'. Only with a since click you can view the requirements
    One of the things I like about this program is that when you select a tech with prereqs in another tech page you can switch to that page and the prereq will still be highlighted.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Blog Entries

A New HOI2 Expansion

Hi all,
    I've installed your grat mod and it's beautiful: graphic enhancements in particular.
    But i've one problem: i've the game in italian so all the events and most of the tech trees reports "unknown string wanted". I also don't see the name of some countries (like the leninist catalunya or India).
    Maybe it's a problem of the game localization?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubia87 View Post
    Hi all,
    I've installed your grat mod and it's beautiful: graphic enhancements in particular.
    But i've one problem: i've the game in italian so all the events and most of the tech trees reports "unknown string wanted". I also don't see the name of some countries (like the leninist catalunya or India).
    Maybe it's a problem of the game localization?
    Hi, you need change the language settings, in your path game, edit settings.cfg (with notepad or other) and change the first number to 0 (to english) or 3 (to spanish)

A New HOI2 Expansion

Thanks.
    Done it and works!
    Now i can appreciate this magnific mod at all, reading events and techtrees.
    I'm playing Republican Spain in 1935: waiting to see columna Durruti!
    There are events that concern CNT-FAI?

Best Regards

How i can contribute in translating the mod in italian?
    If it can be useful of course

Blog Entries
    How i can contribute in translating the mod in italian?
    If it can be useful of course
    Is simple

In (path game)\config exists all language files. Open one file and complete the D-column (for italian version) with the translation.

A New HOI2 Expansion

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars

Installation question

First of all, thank you for your great mod.

I have not played it for quite a while, so before installing it I would like to be sure I am doing the right thing :

- clean ARMA install
    - patch 1.2
    - notimelimit
    - mod34,v0.70
    -extras

Is this right ?

Thanks again

Mario

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario78 View Post
    First of all, thank you for your great mod.

I have not played it for quite a while, so before installing it I would like to be sure I am doing the right thing :

- clean ARMA install
    - patch 1.2
    - notimelimit
    - mod34,v0.70
    -extras

Is this right ?

Thanks again

Mario
    Yes

But the minimal installation:
    - clean ARMA install
    - patch 1.2
    - mod34,v0.70
    - notimelimit

With that, the mod34 works fine

A New HOI2 Expansion

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky View Post
    Is simple

In (path game)\config exists all language files. Open one file and complete the D-column (for italian version) with the translation.
    My text.csv and event_text.csv are translated yet.
    Can you tell me the specific file to translate?
    I found restos.csv and translated it.
    Where i can upload it to let you see it?

Greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by quintelosky View Post

No luck, reinstalled everything under C:/games, just still comes up with silly error

and i have no idea how to disable UAC lol

EDIT: RIght turned off UAC but still says error 70
    I downloaded the latest notimelimit thing on post one and it says version incatible
    Last edited by Drj1333; 05-12-2008 at 20:59.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I just wanted to say that this mod is great. XD

I'm playing as Germany and the Soviets refused the M-R Pact. Needless to say, I'm scared.
    The Winter War just started, and I just hit Vichy.

In other news, Italy DoWed Greece, and Romania DoWed Italy. Hungary (in Axis, I split Czech) then DoWed Romania. My last Panzers were rolling off the assembly line so I was able to place them in front of the Romanian advance. My troops will redeploy in early December - I need to keep loads of troops in the West until I can start to build Militia (I'm using all of my viable IC building Motorized-SPRART) to cover the beaches.

What I'm afraid of is a Soviet attack before I'm ready - June 1940. Will they tend to attack if they refuse the pact?
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaParadoxian Order - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Drj1333 View Post
    I downloaded the latest notimelimit thing on post one and it says version incatible
    What version of the game are you running? 'Vanilla' HoI2, Doomsday, or Armageddon and what patch level?
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Blog Entries
    My text.csv and event_text.csv are translated yet.
    Can you tell me the specific file to translate?
    I found restos.csv and translated it.
    Where i can upload it to let you see it?

Greetings!
    Hi

Well, the most important file is modtext.csv, but all \config\*.csv files need translation to italian language (don't is necessary translate the restos.txt )

ColossusCrusher : is possible the ussr attack if not exist molotov pact

A New HOI2 Expansion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 26 51 76 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 126 151 ... LastLast