• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi i think i have notice a few bugs

1: Playing as Spain Yugoslavien king event fired which made after a while that Germany came at war with allies early France managed to take all of Germany but after annexion of germany they got return to the city of light but they never loosed Paris???
2: playing as Italy there was an event in Spain that give all spain to the Nationalist later i allied with Nationalist Spain but i cant see what they are researching if they are researching anything? and i cant send spy to them (but mayby you cant to allied nations?).Also spain have all there land divisions in main
Spain in La coruna and are not guarding any beaches dont now if thats a bug though?

Connavar said:
I was pissed off at this at first as well, since I was severely short on IC's, and those fighters are just extremely expensive to build, so I modded my save game and 'upgraded' all my fighters to model 8 manually. Note: This will give them a VERY ugly look (basically a big X), but then they will upgrade to advanced reaction fighter eventually.
Well, like I said, my interceptors upgraded fine. I had all the techs including the rockets, so the path was clear for INT.
I found the problem, or at least one end of it, with FTRs. How it got there needs to be fixed though.
There is a line in the savegame that looks like 'multi_role = { 0 9 8 6 5 4 3 2 1 }'. Notice the missing 7. I put that 7 in and the FTR's started upgrading.
I think this is just an oversight. No other aircraft has this break (that I've noticed. I don't use all types of aircraft.) And if it was intended that the player build totally new units when jet's come along, why include the '8' and '9' in the list? Not a big deal now that the problem's know, and it won't affect anything until late in the game. But it'd be nice if it were fixed.

Question - do Garrison units no longer supress all adjacent provinces?

My usual tactic is to build 2 GAR + MP and sit them in the middle of a few provinces, such as Milan, and then expect that all adjacent provinces will be severely pacified. Does this mod alter that at all?

dag231 said:
Question - do Garrison units no longer supress all adjacent provinces?

My usual tactic is to build 2 GAR + MP and sit them in the middle of a few provinces, such as Milan, and then expect that all adjacent provinces will be severely pacified. Does this mod alter that at all?
The dissent is much higher in this mod and is not going down after a while as in armageddon.

I think i had a record in bad luck with events as Sweden i got 4 great peace demonstration 1 major work strike and 2 your your politics are under harsh something that gived at minimum 5 dissent per time and all this before mid 1938 :eek: Also i forgot no good events at all in that time anyone beats that?

SuperTurbo said:
The dissent is much higher in this mod and is not going down after a while as in armageddon.

Ah... thanks.

One thing I have also notices is the AI taking front line troops and shifting them around constantly, ruining any dug-in bonuses. Even worse, shifting troops from one front to the other - 1 unit from the east, 1 unit from the west, etc. Any thoughts on why the AI does this?

dag231 said:
Ah... thanks.

One thing I have also notices is the AI taking front line troops and shifting them around constantly, ruining any dug-in bonuses. Even worse, shifting troops from one front to the other - 1 unit from the east, 1 unit from the west, etc. Any thoughts on why the AI does this?
No i have not notice that from what i heard the ai should be improved.