• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not afaik

that really is something that should be mentioned in the readme. you also should mention that if i dont capture kiev and cross the divinia by july 1st then i fail barbarossa. WTF

This Barbarossa event is insane ....

Basically I invade USSR in august 1940 ... with a relatively small army (100 Inf, 12 Mot, 5 SS and 12 Panzer and NO allies as I conquered them first :D ) but everything goes smoothly. Until I have to make a withdrawal from Kiev. Everywhere else my line runs along the rivers North line to Smolensk and East line to Romania. By September the Russians counter my offensive in the South and I give up on Kiev. Within 2 days the Barbarossa fails event fires, I choose the option with minus 10 morale and the whole front in the south collapses within a day which I had been holding for some time.

Totally destroying my game plans to make the rivers my winterfront and fully go for the attack when spring comes and my new infantry is ready.

You should definately warn people for this event!

Can someone tell me in which of the many eventfiles this event is??? Most is in Spanish unfortunately .......

germany, near the bottom. search 0.7

QUIN-TE-LO-SKY!!!! When am I supposed to play Kaiserreich when you've released new version of this mod? >_<

Barbarossa event? Never heard of that. What exactly does it do?

Is 0.90 more compatible with Arma beta 1.3 or is it still recommended to use 1.2?

Basically with the failed Barbarossa event you get a choice between 3 options, in all of them you loose either/and divisional org and morale .... and lots of it! Breaking your troops which are fighting almost instantaneously.

I feel that the event is way to overpowered. And it can destroy you if you are tactically retreating to save your troops from a large Soviet assault.

I found the vent and modded it so it will hopefully not fire. I will see.

I started the game again and am in 1938 now. I want to win without allies this time and I plan to conquer every country but Switzerland.

I will download .90 when I have accomplished this. Thx Quintellosky and team.
W

Will there be any upgarde in the Mac version aswell?

Best Regards!

Hi :)

I don't recommend use 0.80 saves. This 0.90 version is not compatible with arma 1.3beta because exists some important problems in 1.3beta (modifiers, units values upgrade, some convoys problems,...). I recommend use over arma 1.2

12azor and Waerth : the 'barbarossa fail' event don't fire if you continue the 'normal line' events. First prepare the operations, and later start barbarossa (with a event). Exists 2 events, the first to prepare barbarossa, and the second to start the war. If you do this, the barbarossa fail never will succed

koontz: I'm working in that

Changes:
-Resource production review
-AI commerce improvement
-Reduce number of ports
-New 1940 scenario
-AI production improvement
-New events
-Correction in technologies
-Review the scenarios files
-Texts corrections
-Changes in misc.txt
-Events corrections

Last edited:
Ah sounds great!

Thx Quintelosky I have mopped up the west in febr 1940 and will again try Barbarossa early.

I hope my small event modification will work. Just to be on the save side I will keep a save this time! :rolleyes:

If it fires again I will simple delete the event from the eventfiles :cool:

W