• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Quick question mate!
I am considering downloading your mod after I finish my current game which wont take too long i think..
Anyway, do i have download the stuff you have listed as "Extras" at the first page or can I play without them? (I only got those polish icons)

Noffi a la Poff said:
First of all i wanna thank you for a wonderful mod.It has given me and my friends hours of fun. Meanwhile we played we found some problems you may want to look into:

Tech:

It's nothing big but it is annoying.If you start a campaign in 1934 as e.g. USA. Then if you save,load the saved game and play as another nation. When you then are ingame you will see that tech teams aren't researching anything but then you see the techs the computer was researching is high lighted yellow its being researched.Without a techteam.

Also what i think is Client Side. Is sometimes after you finish a project you can't research the next. You click on start project but nothing happens.

play the game for just 1 hour past 2nd day and then save the tech team will then continue ...

ScubaSteve: I don't have the game open now so can't tell you >exactly< which techs to get to build tanks...but here is how you do it:

Find the tank that you want to research, then follow the lines from it to the various pre-requisite boxes attached to it. Basically you need to do several Industrial techs to get to them (things like "Materials" on the Production screen), so you need to get the ball rolling from day 1 to get your expected Builds & Upgrades in time for the Historical date of the war. You may think that it's a lot of research in advance, but it really does seem to work out fine. It's a great day when you unlock that tech finally :D

Remember: Just follow the Prerequisite Lines~~~

on the tank building question

First prototype on light tanks

then you need the tech called "Materials" to continue wich is on the
industry tab follow the arrows wih i myself have had to do so many times

p.s the "army/airforce" techs are infact the "planning of the army"
and airforce tech under "production planning" so don´t be confused out there ppl
gl and good hunting.

Lancir said:
I don't think that any one country has possessed 45 Aircraft carriers at once.

Hi Lancir, Hi Gen. Schuermann,

We discussed that matter on page 4 and 5 of this threat. I also thought that 40-50 carriers were not realistic therefor i did some research, because i'm a history student and such questions do interest me a lot.
You may want to have a look at my post on page 5 (it's the first post, from 3. January). There i made a list of all carrier numbers by country that existed during WW2. It's going to be a surprise for you, believe me.

See you
Tramis

scubasteve1233 said:
what are the ic strategies for the soviets?

IF you mean how you will allocate your IC i would suggest the first 4years to build factories.Later on build massive of land forts at your borders.this will help you defend yourself from the german war machine.Later i would go for Mech/Mountain Infantry.also try build a few bombers/int will help you very much against the germans.

Wow, i am having a very interesting game as Japan right now. What i really like to see is the overall improvement of the AI. Italy always goes right to alexandria, only to get stopped there. The always land around suez, which is somethig a human would do as well, and this time they are holding it since 3 years and more, now.

At first i thought Germany would be on a rampage in russia, seeing it's effective Ic being around470 before dowing. Yet they got stalled 3-4 provinces away from moscow and holding the ground near the major 2 rivers, not having the strategic initiative anymore, SUs AI seems vastly imrpoved there.
Also very awesome: despite me mauling the US navy, they pull of a landing in northwestern france in 1942 already!! Thats just too awesome to be true.

I also like the event for spain to go axis, which provides quite some fun as well, although they lost some of southern spain to UK, but they keep holding it. in vanilla hoi they usually just drown in UK/US troops soon after the landing, but they keep their ground since 2 years now.

also: is it intended that germany builds carriers instead of BBs, after exiting PLanZ only uboats in like 1940?

Wow, i am having a very interesting game as Japan right now. What i really like to see is the overall improvement of the AI. Italy always goes right to alexandria, only to get stopped there. The always land around suez, which is somethig a human would do as well, and this time they are holding it since 3 years and more, now.

At first i thought Germany would be on a rampage in russia, seeing it's effective Ic being around470 before dowing. Yet they got stalled 3-4 provinces away from moscow and holding the ground near the major 2 rivers, not having the strategic initiative anymore, SUs AI seems vastly imrpoved there.
Also very awesome: despite me mauling the US navy, they pull of a landing in northwestern france in 1942 already!! Thats just too awesome to be true.

I also like the event for spain to go axis, which provides quite some fun as well, although they lost some of southern spain to UK, but they keep holding it. in vanilla hoi they usually just drown in UK/US troops soon after the landing, but they keep their ground since 2 years now.

also: is it intended that germany builds carriers instead of BBs, after exiting PLanZ only uboats in like 1940?

Ok..so for the first time i played in singleplayer. I played as germany. in the start i focused on building a few factories to improve my IC.Later on i declared war on Japan for Folkenhausen((?)) did not return back to Germany! I rapidly advanced in technology.by 1939 i'd been in war with japan for 3 years.This made lots of my events to never occur. but i ended the war 1939 and lots of events came in August 1939(( though i missed alot of them)) When i manually declared war on poland i had 50 divisons with Improved Infantry with Advanced Armored Car. Poland fell quickly. As did the rest of all balkan states. last balkan state fell in January 1940.By this time my technological advance was so before its time that the French were simply crushed by my Semi-Professional Infantry ((late 1940)). By this time i had made rapidly progress in rockets and jet engines.By early 1941
i had Reaction CAS with air to ground missiles! theses became an Multi-role fighter which is dangerously powerful. When i played this game i came up with some tech idea's.

I really enjoyed making helicopters so i got an 1 idea.When you get Air-to-ground missiles i think your helicopters will get an big improvement in hard attack values.

Also when i thought abit i remember Germany were experimenting with IR Camera's for night battles.Is there possible to obtain this tech in a future mod34? it would then boost massively on the night attack bonus.

Well...there is my story and my idea.

We have not forgotten new version, but we had some problems in tests and some last time changes. We want you can play new version.

New tech trees are finished and with that, all tech trees are ready. There are some changes in the other tech trees too.

Now we continue doing more tests and if they are satisfactory the launching of new version could be imminent.

YES!:D
That would be great guys!
Keep up the BRILLIANT work!:p