• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can somebody please help:

I don't know what are the techs I need to have INF 43. Can anyone help me? Because I don't know what the "SPEC ARMY" techs are... sorry
It's in the Industrial tech tree. Use the tecnoflechas.exe program that comes with the mod; it will let you see exactly what is required by selecting the tech and either clicking the 'details' button or by switching to the other tech tree pages where the requirements will be highlighted.

It's actually the first one of the Army-Industrial techs, not the second one. Army Planning, I think.

It's actually the first one of the Army-Industrial techs, not the second one. Army Planning, I think.
Yes, the 'spec' in the small box might make you think it needs Army Specialization when it really needs Planning.

It seems that in 0.80 the naval doctrines affecting ships' range (e.g. naval superiority naval doctrine) are not working properly:
In my game only the ships built BEFORE the doctrines are developed have bonus on the range, which means that any ship built after the doctrines are developed doesn't benefit from the tech (however their speed does slow down). This was not observed in earlier versions.
Thanks.

It seems that in 0.80 the naval doctrines affecting ships' range (e.g. naval superiority naval doctrine) are not working properly:
In my game only the ships built BEFORE the doctrines are developed have bonus on the range, which means that any ship built after the doctrines are developed doesn't benefit from the tech (however their speed does slow down). This was not observed in earlier versions.
Thanks.
Do the stats change when the 'Standard annexed Standard' events happen? They won't change until there is an annexation or independence of a country (even for units built after you have the tech).

Actually I am playing the Abyss scenario. WoW let me see. That is strange...

That's why the mod added those repeating events (and probably why the vanilla game doesn't use stat-modifying techs, just giving new models instead).

Iron Shortage?

After installing mod 34 v 0.8, I have played 2 games so far, and both times there was a massive shortage of iron on the world market. AI Italy went down to 25 IC in 1937, while NO country had > 10 Iron for trade. Most countries had negative iron production.
Has anyone else run into this problem? :)

Game crashes with HOI2DD Armaggeddon v1.2... should I try without the armageddon?

Gracias
What version of Mod34?
Are you sure everything is installed correctly and in the same folder?
Doomsday
Armageddon
Armageddon 1.2 patch
Mod34

Did you make sure you selected the Arma version when installing the mod?
Any error messages from the crash?

Yeah, I find the same thing - nobody has Metal...which is a problem...especially as Germany...:)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BU5TL9L

My friend made these events for the Netherlands. Basically it's a single eventchain from November 1934 - January 1935. Simply overwrite to 'install.' (He intends for it to be in Mod34 :p )

What version of Mod34?
Are you sure everything is installed correctly and in the same folder?
Doomsday
Armageddon
Armageddon 1.2 patch
Mod34

Did you make sure you selected the Arma version when installing the mod?
Any error messages from the crash?

I installed everything properly. Arma 1.3 beta with Mod 34 0.8
The Iron Problem is not that severe at first, since most countries do not use much IC in 1934. But in 1936+, nobody seems to have iron.

I have played v080 (Arma 1.2) as Germany up to Danzig or war. Looks great so far!

I would just like to give you a BIG thank you for your user friendly installer. It's so easy to use. Great work! :)

playing 0.80

yea the metal is short and sweden keeps cancelling even early. as GER ussr is good if you turn them down until theyre desperate (gamey?) same with US. one other thing I released SCA manually no problem then on another game the prompt to release SCA locked up and said "could not load SCA.ai" i do the 33beta. Thanks again for making the game fresh when that happened i said "what dehorns"

yeah, metal is very very scarce in the game, playing as germany I am trading with all the countries that have metal more than 1.00, but still my daily change is -90.00..(sweden and ussr cancels agreements frequently)..ok, I industrialised my country too heavily(by march 1939, 203 base IC), but I think metal shouldn't be that scarce,even many developed countries(usa,uk,france) have no metal to sell..playing as USSR, same problem again occurs..shouldn't USSR have huge metal production considering its vast amount of resources..

does anyone have a simple idea how to fix the "iron shortage"? I really like the mod, but spending that much time on securing iron trade routes is something I do not like :)
Also, as I stated before, in my first game Italy totally went out of iron pre-war, down to 25 IC :(