• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jfp3 said:
Well, well...how about that update from Paradox? I hope it won't badly slow down our inveterate Modders. :eek:

It seems that everything works well with that update except when you go out of the game, where it is an error and you go to windows but we think that it will be easy to solve.

The_Carbonater said:

Hey thanks for the reply. I have been busy playing for the last few days and did not even notice the update. I am in the middle of the game as Germany where I did not attack Poland and was building up a Carrier Navy and working on Nukes. Japan was at war with the US and the Allies and doing well at holding them off. All of a sudden the Poles declare on me with all of the allies plus the US. I have no belligerence. A bit of a surprise since I have never tried this track. I have about finished off the poles and have a level 5 Reactor in Munich. So I think I will continue with this game for a while before I install the patch. :rolleyes:

delanonne said:
Hey thanks for the reply. I have been busy playing for the last few days and did not even notice the update. I am in the middle of the game as Germany where I did not attack Poland and was building up a Carrier Navy and working on Nukes. Japan was at war with the US and the Allies and doing well at holding them off. All of a sudden the Poles declare on me with all of the allies plus the US. I have no belligerence. A bit of a surprise since I have never tried this track. I have about finished off the poles and have a level 5 Reactor in Munich. So I think I will continue with this game for a while before I install the patch. :rolleyes:

Poland gets an event called "Dancing with the Devil" what is says i don't know.but it involves declaring war on Germany

Good News

The new version 0.10 of mod34 is ready :)

A lot of changes in all aspects of the game:

- A new naval and air doctrine tech
- AI reviewed in many points
- Units and name modified
- Some changes in other techs
- Added new events and modified others events for correctly work
- And a lot of changes more...

You can download it in the first post of this thread

EDIT : Work with DoomsDay 1.2 and DoomsDay 1.3

THe new version is stupid, it is full of eevents like aliens help out, and has a war in 1934 between poland and persia and ussr

You are playing the final war scenario I believe. Just play the one that says Mod Revolution 34 any you will be fine.

JFeatherston said:
THe new version is stupid, it is full of eevents like aliens help out, and has a war in 1934 between poland and persia and ussr

the mod 34 V.0.10 had two scenarys :
- Revolution 34 (the historical)
- Final War (the fantasy)

If you like play the historical WW2 play the Revolution 34 scenary.
If you like play a fantastic scenary when a Soviet-Alien alliance exits play the Final War scenary (it´s the firts version, in the future is going to have a lot of events) and I the creator of this scenary. All the ideas or complaints goes to me.

Sorry for my bad english

You need to make changes for battlecruisers:

Repulse and Renown for Britain were 28,000 tons with 15" (381mm) guns. Completed in 1916.

Hood for Britain was 43,000 tons with 15" guns. Completed in 1920.

Scharnhorst and Gneisenau for Germany were 35,000 tons with 11.4" (280mm) guns. Laid down in 1935, completed in 1939.

Under the mod as now constituted they can't be built. Battlecruisers have to have a far higher tonnage than currently given, and the powers that build them have to have the technology at the start.

Plus, I hate AA cruisers, and the way the naval building program for Germany always builds them. I delete them and build regular cruisers. Only Britain and the US build AA cruisers. Plus the AA cruisers were deadly against other light cruisers and destroyers, which can't happen under the current ratings.

Great stuff, Erno and others! I am really looking forward to it, sadly i had no time to look into it yet.

Thank you guys!
Any recommends for a funny nation with loads of events (apart from the majors)? :rolleyes:

A funny nation to play could be China (any of them), they are in a hot zone and you can do so many things.
Other good nations are Canada, Australia, India or Egipt and Romania or Hungary. You have to wait for other allied nations to start a war for their low transport capacity but you can do interesting games.

That is my opinion and I was happy playing with them.

When playing as Germany, I got an event asking if I wanted to go to war with Republican Spain or do nothing to help the Nationalists. No other choices. What happened to the option to send manpower and supplies?

A general European war started, and France conquered Italy and Austria. I stayed out of it, because I wasn't ready.

Now I almost am, but when I liberate Italy, it's going to be the lame RSI with no events, instead of the real Italy...