• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
thank you guys for telling me the no time limit. i thought that`s a real no time limit patch.

and in three months i got a 10% oil for Gottingen. 4000 oil per year, good deal :D

and i`m really looking for a wiki style suggestions for mod34. i`m confused with the techs, i used to go with the industrial techs first in vanilla but in this mod, i started with the doctrines to increase the research speed but besides i`m losing the industrial benefits. it`s difficult to figure out right now, i just need to play but suggestions are welcome...

I guess what you basically have to do is to play a few games to get used to the new tech system. That's what I did at least.

Maldorians said:
Maybe they only did events for 15 years. Like in Arma, it can play till '64, but the events seem to end *except for the random ones* in the mid/late '40s.

not cool... anyway there should be some german/japanese administration events after they, for example, conquer USA, USSR, Africa etc. oh, and nobody made any events about the death of hitler, he WAS going to die anyway in 45-48...

He was born in 1889, he might av lived up to 1960-70. :confused:

Van der Gent said:

he was kinda sick in 45: parkinson, drug addict, severe stress, wounded from several assasination attempts and from the WW1... and a nasty flu :p
of course if the wehtmacht were in New York and Vladivostok he might be a little better, but anyway, I don't belive he would have lived more than 4-5 years...

He had symptoms similar to parkinson.. If he had parkinson or not we'll never know. ;)

Just for the laughs:

hitler-altersheim.jpg

"The photo is allegedly Adolf Hitler's when he was over 90 years old. We are told this was taken in Chile. (Possibly it was in fact taken in Argentina. It seems there are people who wish investigator's eye to avoid gazing around Argentina.)"

He was 90 when he died.. HA! You were WRONG.. :p

:D

Edit2: Fun page that came from btw.. http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/newversion/yudayasensou.e.htm#hitler

Last edited:
ROMANU said:
he was kinda sick in 45: parkinson, drug addict, severe stress, wounded from several assasination attempts and from the WW1... and a nasty flu :p
of course if the wehtmacht were in New York and Vladivostok he might be a little better, but anyway, I don't belive he would have lived more than 4-5 years...
Well,IRL Hitlers health was getting worse because Germany was losing,but if the Germans win,he might live until 60s.

In real world he die in the 70s or 80sYou not read my post?!?1

:p

Hi guys. I really like the events telling you what your allies are up to. In my opinion (if feasible), you should go a step further. Allow players of major powers to give advice to their allies. The UK could be influenced by France but not Bhutan. Germany could be influenced by Italy but not Slovakia, etc etc.

For example, I was playing as France and wound up at war with Germany in 1935 due to the Yugoslavia - Hungary war that caused chaos across the continent. I get an event from the British saying that they will wait for American entry before they attack anywhere except the Mediterranean. Wonderful. Except that Italy stayed neutral during the entire 12-month war! (I won)

It would have been cool to have a choice to tell them "No. Begin attacks on the continent at once". Then they would have a 50/50 shot to accept or refuse.

Obviously I'm not asking you to code new AI files - ony use those that currently exist. I'm not even sure if Britain has a "support France" file. A better example may be advising Germany whether to go after Spain, Britain, or the USSR.

Is there some reason, why when I start the game in windowed mode, the scenarios list is empty?
I just did a clean reinstall (Arma 1.2) because the list always was empty, but ultimately it turned out that the scenarios only appeared when I started the game in fullscreen.

Is there anyway to turn off your ally sending you expeditions?
I'm playing Italy and it's 1941, Barbarossa started only a month ago but Germany has not yet invaded the Soviet Union! Ever since the invasion of yugoslavia all of my allies having been sending me massive amounts of expeditionary units (Hungary and Bulgaria send me their entire armies) and I think this may be the cause for Germany not attacking. I woul appreciate if you could come up with a solution to this as my poor Italian army in the Crimea is finding it very shocking that they're fighting the enitre Sovit army :( .

To Der Gent:
That site made me laugh and cry at the same time man. Laugh at the fact that some people are that stupid and deluded and cry because those people live in the same country as me...

Hi, there was a problem in older versions of The mod, i cant install newer because i give a break for some time but i will start again...

After 2-3 years of gametime it starts to wait too long at 0.00 everyday. does it fixed, or its a problem of my computer, but i dont think so, cuz i had a good processor and 2gb RAM.

it is the problem of the game doing most calculations every 24 hours. the mod makes this even worse by adding lots of events that have to be checked. just get used to it

LordOfBlood said:
Hi, there was a problem in older versions of The mod, i cant install newer because i give a break for some time but i will start again...

After 2-3 years of gametime it starts to wait too long at 0.00 everyday. does it fixed, or its a problem of my computer, but i dont think so, cuz i had a good processor and 2gb RAM.
Too many units was the big issue; I had the same problem.

This problem is substantially reduced in version 0.40, due to it taking more IC to support each unit, and therefore there being fewer of them.

Van der Gent said:

I wonder that too, like how old (could) he have been in 80 (my birth year). 91 and going strong? Today, that is not that unusual at all, my grandmother being 89 is yet another example.