• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Erno said:
When I can configure my signature I will have these links there.

Isn't it 20 posts?

HEY SNOOPY 1710!

well i have a shitload of money around 1938 and energy so i steal tech - sell energy by swappin 5000 energy for something - and yes i have a small deficit of 60 metal and 50 rare a day but i still have 30000 metal and 22000 rares - sold of those extra energy since day one - and yes sovjets are a bitch - but hey if the just accept the deal 2 or 3 days out of every 8 days you can offer a deal that also helps:) besides that - grab all you can get from anywhere:)

tech!? - steal steal steal steal:) - and when you can join alliance with somebody - hell a temporary alliance before 1939? - do it and buy tech:) - everything for the wareffort:))))

I have more than 20 post but I am less than a mounth old in Paradox, I think it is for that.

Everyone has his own way to play, I never have had problems with any material with Germany, I sell energy and buy everything I need, firstly it could be that I have little money but nothing else.

See you.

+ 50 carriers!?!?! YES! - NICE!
seems like now the players not the only one dealin punches :D

I think you will have to tweak the polish AI - in 1939 (may) - they had 16 interceptors - largest airforce in the world and 80 infantry divisions full strengh while the great power of france had 58 infantry 6 intfighters 7 tacticals.....that aint right - should be the other way around!

Lucky you, he answered me so quick. He (Quintelosky) said me that in history the Polish air forces was one of the most important in the world on 1939.
We wanted to make a harder game for this Poland is harder than in Hoi2DD but when you start to fight you have to win easily and then when you go for France they know how to defend they country.

yep they are pretty tough - they dont guard the border with sovjets so they have like 12 divisions in each borderprovince against germany - but i would tell the AI to build like 66 % int fighters and 33 Tac - they had a good airforce with pretty okay fighterplanes (germans just surprised them like they did the russians) and their Los-bombers (Los means Elk if i remember correctly) were good gear too - poland exported planes to romania and some other countries - they had a rather large army - a geopolitical product really - the gear for infantry wasnt the best, but when you have such a large army as the polish - with only the sovjets being the main threat since 1918 you tend to become a victim of your actions when the main enemy suddenly becomes germany (you try modernizin a large army with polands limited industrial-base and 5 years seems like a very short time) which is highly trained and equipped as opposed to the red army that builds around mass - i get the point with a strong poland but when you fight some of the battles you start cursin and thinkin - hell these bloody anarcho-communist spaniards are overdoing it a bit! :D - and france doesnt need so many divisions to defend besides they have the legioneres and the forts.

Im startin on the translatin tomorrow - anything you want me to take first - if not ill just start with the eventtexts - after that ill have a look at the techs etc etc etc. If i have questions about the meaning of something ill just PM you about it

oh yeah - almost forgot hehehhe - happy new year Erno :D

Last edited:
only for info, these are the countries that dont have ministers and generals:
Catalan-Aragonese Confederacy
Kingdom of Jerusalem
Galizia
Greater Colombia
USCA(United States of Central America)

This is a cool mod, but a couple of questions.

The techs like Rare Material (I) that give a bonus of resource are sort of useless because its just a small one time benefit (or so it seems). What if instead they added daily production of that resoruce?

Has anyone considered making a 1919 HoI 2 scenario? I personally think that would be pretty cool.

i dont think a 1919 scenario is a thing that can be made.....have you ever seen the borders and the mess after november 1918 until 1922-23 - just look at a map of the time multiply it by ten and your aint even close - why do you think EUIII aint covering the 1789-revolution and beyond - same reason - hard to work out! - tell you what help translate the current version and help the guys - if that works like it should there could be reason to move the start-date backwards.......thats how i think about it - maybe Erno agrees....

I have tried this and it's fricking(!) good! :D
The spanish civil war intervention event fired several times...
And the russian constitution event fired about 36' ( I apologise if it should be there)
also, I agree with loki1232 that the resource techs should give a constant daily increase (maybe simulating germany's syntetic fuel industry)

Anyway: Keep the good work up! Love this work! :D

Que bueno!!!!

- Perdon por los acentos pero no hay en los teclados ingleses -
Feliz ano y sinceras felicitaciones a todo el equipo que produjo este mod. Lo he descubierto ayer y cargado sin dificultad. El arbol tecnologico es muy interesante y ofrece una buena alternativa a la de las demas versiones de HOI2 y me recuerda la de la version HOI1. Y los acontecimientos permiten una buena gestion de la economia y de las busquedas tecnologicas.
Comenze un partido con Espana y le he parado justo antes del 18 de Julio de 36. Lo que me extrana un poco es que con otras versiones de HOI2 habia podido evitar la guerra con un cambio de gobierno pero ahora ya no es posible...bueno, poco importa y voy a ver esta noche lo que occurre despues y si se puede ganar con el bando republicano...con el que personalmente prefiero de lejos jugar, aunque tengo cierta admiracion para Jose Antonio.
Hasta luego
JF

Looks great! I'm going to try it!

DarkReborn said:
only for info, these are the countries that dont have ministers and generals:
Catalan-Aragonese Confederacy
Kingdom of Jerusalem
Galizia
Greater Colombia
USCA(United States of Central America)

Hi everybody!

This list by DarkReborn is a list of nations added by mod34 but it isn't true that the United Provinces of Central America hasn't got any ministers. I tested it some minutes ago and they do have them. For example: Head of State: Miguel C. Férrer and Head of Government: José Antonio Primo de Rivera and so on.
But it is true that Galizia and Greater Colombia havn't got any ministers. I don't know about Catalan-Aragonese Conf and Kingdom of Jerusalem because i havn't tested it.

Another thing:
Since around 1947 we do have an error message in our multiplayer game whenever we start it: Database Mismatch (type = 4712/id 1111252) already used! ---
We continue by clicking on "ignore" and the game does start, but maybe you may have a closer look at this issue.

BTW: i never seen Japan building 50 or more Carriers, maybe that's a question of the level of the game. We do play at "normal/normal".
As a history student i have to say that 50 and more Carriers would have been FAR beyond any reality for the time of second world war and even for a nation today. Ok, this game isn't always following history, but at least it IS a game based on history and it follows history in many points.

((thought about this statement of mine, had a closer look a this issue, results im my next post))

See you all
Tramis

Last edited: