• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. If you look carefully, you will notice lines with arrows leading to tech, which have prerequisites.

Main "opening" techs are Materials, Production Planning, Advanced pieces, Army Specialization, Refining.

For example, Materials "opens" Infantry IV tech
Refining opens Tanks II tech. Just try to follow those arrows.

You can use the program "tecnoflechas.exe" in your path game, select your language and push 'load'. Only with a since click you can view the requirements ;)

You can install all mods. All are adapted to the differents configurations without problems

Drj1333 said:
Right whats access error 75, wen i try 'notimelimit'.. , but great mod othewise, more events the better :)

If you use Vista, you need install the game in other path (not in 'Pogram files' because vista don't permit change nothing in this directory)

For example c:\games

quintelosky said:
You can use the program "tecnoflechas.exe" in your path game, select your language and push 'load'. Only with a since click you can view the requirements ;)
One of the things I like about this program is that when you select a tech with prereqs in another tech page you can switch to that page and the prereq will still be highlighted.

Hi all,
I've installed your grat mod and it's beautiful: graphic enhancements in particular.
But i've one problem: i've the game in italian so all the events and most of the tech trees reports "unknown string wanted". I also don't see the name of some countries (like the leninist catalunya or India).
Maybe it's a problem of the game localization?

Hi all,
I've installed your grat mod and it's beautiful: graphic enhancements in particular.
But i've one problem: i've the game in italian so all the events and most of the tech trees reports "unknown string wanted". I also don't see the name of some countries (like the leninist catalunya or India).
Maybe it's a problem of the game localization?

Hi, you need change the language settings, in your path game, edit settings.cfg (with notepad or other) and change the first number to 0 (to english) or 3 (to spanish)

Thanks.
Done it and works!
Now i can appreciate this magnific mod at all, reading events and techtrees.
I'm playing Republican Spain in 1935: waiting to see columna Durruti!
There are events that concern CNT-FAI?

Best Regards :)

How i can contribute in translating the mod in italian?
If it can be useful of course :)

Is simple :D

In (path game)\config exists all language files. Open one file and complete the D-column (for italian version) with the translation.

Installation question

First of all, thank you for your great mod.

I have not played it for quite a while, so before installing it I would like to be sure I am doing the right thing :

- clean ARMA install
- patch 1.2
- notimelimit
- mod34,v0.70
-extras

Is this right ?

Thanks again

Mario:confused:

First of all, thank you for your great mod.

I have not played it for quite a while, so before installing it I would like to be sure I am doing the right thing :

- clean ARMA install
- patch 1.2
- notimelimit
- mod34,v0.70
-extras

Is this right ?

Thanks again

Mario:confused:

Yes

But the minimal installation:
- clean ARMA install
- patch 1.2
- mod34,v0.70
- notimelimit

With that, the mod34 works fine

If you use Vista, you need install the game in other path (not in 'Pogram files' because vista don't permit change nothing in this directory)

For example c:\games

No luck, reinstalled everything under C:/games, just still comes up with silly error :(

and i have no idea how to disable UAC lol

EDIT: RIght turned off UAC but still says error 70
I downloaded the latest notimelimit thing on post one and it says version incatible

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that this mod is great. XD

I'm playing as Germany and the Soviets refused the M-R Pact. Needless to say, I'm scared.
The Winter War just started, and I just hit Vichy.

In other news, Italy DoWed Greece, and Romania DoWed Italy. Hungary (in Axis, I split Czech) then DoWed Romania. My last Panzers were rolling off the assembly line so I was able to place them in front of the Romanian advance. My troops will redeploy in early December - I need to keep loads of troops in the West until I can start to build Militia (I'm using all of my viable IC building Motorized-SPRART) to cover the beaches.

What I'm afraid of is a Soviet attack before I'm ready - June 1940. Will they tend to attack if they refuse the pact?

I downloaded the latest notimelimit thing on post one and it says version incatible
What version of the game are you running? 'Vanilla' HoI2, Doomsday, or Armageddon and what patch level?

My text.csv and event_text.csv are translated yet.
Can you tell me the specific file to translate?
I found restos.csv and translated it.
Where i can upload it to let you see it?

Greetings!

Hi

Well, the most important file is modtext.csv, but all \config\*.csv files need translation to italian language (don't is necessary translate the restos.txt :) )

ColossusCrusher : is possible the ussr attack if not exist molotov pact