+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 35 60 85 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 135 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3231

Thread: Mod 34 : Revolutions!

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by I Killed Kenny View Post
    Can somebody please help:

I don't know what are the techs I need to have INF 43. Can anyone help me? Because I don't know what the "SPEC ARMY" techs are... sorry
    It's in the Industrial tech tree. Use the tecnoflechas.exe program that comes with the mod; it will let you see exactly what is required by selecting the tech and either clicking the 'details' button or by switching to the other tech tree pages where the requirements will be highlighted.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

It's actually the first one of the Army-Industrial techs, not the second one. Army Planning, I think.
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
    It's actually the first one of the Army-Industrial techs, not the second one. Army Planning, I think.
    Yes, the 'spec' in the small box might make you think it needs Army Specialization when it really needs Planning.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

Compatible with 1.3?
    Once upon a time mighty ruler of the Punjab Empire, Protector of Asia and benefactor of India in Day of Glory MP

Release "Magna Mundi: A Sad State of Affairs" at a discounted price. I will pay.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Carbonater View Post
    Compatible with 1.3?
    Version 0.8 should be compatible with the current Arma 1.3 beta.

Playing EU4

It seems that in 0.80 the naval doctrines affecting ships' range (e.g. naval superiority naval doctrine) are not working properly:
    In my game only the ships built BEFORE the doctrines are developed have bonus on the range, which means that any ship built after the doctrines are developed doesn't benefit from the tech (however their speed does slow down). This was not observed in earlier versions.
    Thanks.

Darkest Hour Team & Lead GFX Inner Circle's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Heir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Carbonater View Post
    Compatible with 1.3?
    0.80 was developed to work with 1.3

DARKEST HOUR
    1914-1963 Grand Strategy Game

Quote Originally Posted by SimoneZ View Post
    It seems that in 0.80 the naval doctrines affecting ships' range (e.g. naval superiority naval doctrine) are not working properly:
    In my game only the ships built BEFORE the doctrines are developed have bonus on the range, which means that any ship built after the doctrines are developed doesn't benefit from the tech (however their speed does slow down). This was not observed in earlier versions.
    Thanks.
    Do the stats change when the 'Standard annexed Standard' events happen? They won't change until there is an annexation or independence of a country (even for units built after you have the tech).

Playing EU4

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou View Post
    Do the stats change when the 'Standard annexed Standard' events happen? They won't change until there is an annexation or independence of a country (even for units built after you have the tech).
    Actually I am playing the Abyss scenario. WoW let me see. That is strange...

Quote Originally Posted by SimoneZ View Post
    Actually I am playing the Abyss scenario. WoW let me see. That is strange...
    That's why the mod added those repeating events (and probably why the vanilla game doesn't use stat-modifying techs, just giving new models instead).

Playing EU4

First Lieutenant

Game crashes with HOI2DD Armaggeddon v1.2... should I try without the armageddon?

Gracias

Iron Shortage?

After installing mod 34 v 0.8, I have played 2 games so far, and both times there was a massive shortage of iron on the world market. AI Italy went down to 25 IC in 1937, while NO country had > 10 Iron for trade. Most countries had negative iron production.
    Has anyone else run into this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by pOzalito View Post
    Game crashes with HOI2DD Armaggeddon v1.2... should I try without the armageddon?

Gracias
    What version of Mod34?
    Are you sure everything is installed correctly and in the same folder?
    Doomsday
    Armageddon
    Armageddon 1.2 patch
    Mod34

Did you make sure you selected the Arma version when installing the mod?
    Any error messages from the crash?

Playing EU4

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Yeah, I find the same thing - nobody has Metal...which is a problem...especially as Germany...
    In Canonized's Timelines: What if Spain Failed to Control the World?, awarded 20 points for pointing out the centrifuge used at one point; identified a cell phone; detected the inspiration for a bounty hunter; inspired a Cube scene and given 30 points for a Star Wars reference.
    Solved (with help from Davout) Canonized's Puzzle Plates Challenge
    Fan of the week August 24, 2008.
    Given 20,000 cookies by Maj. von Mauser.
    Has two ships named after him in DvD-IT's Das war ein Befehl! and a carrier in TRP's The Channel Pact
    Awarded the Pizza of Iron, First Class, in Kurt Steiner's Timelines: What if Stauffenberg had failed to save the world?
    Won a Cookie of GLORY in Alexus' Impo- Difficult Victory: A Japan Mod34 VE/A AAR

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BU5TL9L

My friend made these events for the Netherlands. Basically it's a single eventchain from November 1934 - January 1935. Simply overwrite to 'install.' (He intends for it to be in Mod34 )
    Wants to write accents (ä, á, å, etc.) like it's natural? Have Windows? Click here.

“When we received Ribbentrop, of course he toasted Stalin and me—on the whole he was my best friend. (Molotov’s eyes twinkled) Stalin unexpectedly suggested, ‘Let’s drink to the new Anti-Cominternist—Stalin!’ He said this mocking and winked at me. He had made a joke to see Ribbentrop’s reaction. Ribbentrop rushed to phone Berlin and reported ecstatically to Hitler. Hitler replied, ‘My genius minister of foreign affairs!’ Hitler never understood Marxists.”
    (Vyacheslav Molotov, quoted in Molotov Remembers, p. 12.)

“Just don’t pick Americans, or the first century of your game will consist of ‘flatten neighbours. move slider towards westernization. wait for slider timeout. move slider. pray you get a suitable leader and that the first Europeans to show up can be reasoned with.’” - grommile
    “Seriously. I just wasted most of yesterday getting the Incas to the colonial period, and England came and basically ate me in one gulp.” - Mongoose87

Quote Originally Posted by jdrou View Post
    What version of Mod34?
    Are you sure everything is installed correctly and in the same folder?
    Doomsday
    Armageddon
    Armageddon 1.2 patch
    Mod34

Did you make sure you selected the Arma version when installing the mod?
    Any error messages from the crash?
    I installed everything properly. Arma 1.3 beta with Mod 34 0.8
    The Iron Problem is not that severe at first, since most countries do not use much IC in 1934. But in 1936+, nobody seems to have iron.

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic Assault
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

I have played v080 (Arma 1.2) as Germany up to Danzig or war. Looks great so far!

I would just like to give you a BIG thank you for your user friendly installer. It's so easy to use. Great work!
    "Sturm, Schwung, Wucht"
    "Cry ‘Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war." - Shakespeare, Julius Caesar Act III Scene I

playing 0.80

yea the metal is short and sweden keeps cancelling even early. as GER ussr is good if you turn them down until theyre desperate (gamey?) same with US. one other thing I released SCA manually no problem then on another game the prompt to release SCA locked up and said "could not load SCA.ai" i do the 33beta. Thanks again for making the game fresh when that happened i said "what dehorns"

yeah, metal is very very scarce in the game, playing as germany I am trading with all the countries that have metal more than 1.00, but still my daily change is -90.00..(sweden and ussr cancels agreements frequently)..ok, I industrialised my country too heavily(by march 1939, 203 base IC), but I think metal shouldn't be that scarce,even many developed countries(usa,uk,france) have no metal to sell..playing as USSR, same problem again occurs..shouldn't USSR have huge metal production considering its vast amount of resources..
    My latest AAR : Das Ende, 1945

does anyone have a simple idea how to fix the "iron shortage"? I really like the mod, but spending that much time on securing iron trade routes is something I do not like
    Also, as I stated before, in my first game Italy totally went out of iron pre-war, down to 25 IC

+ Reply to Thread