+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 110 135 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3231

Thread: Mod 34 : Revolutions!

thank you guys for telling me the no time limit. i thought that`s a real no time limit patch.

and in three months i got a 10% oil for Gottingen. 4000 oil per year, good deal

and i`m really looking for a wiki style suggestions for mod34. i`m confused with the techs, i used to go with the industrial techs first in vanilla but in this mod, i started with the doctrines to increase the research speed but besides i`m losing the industrial benefits. it`s difficult to figure out right now, i just need to play but suggestions are welcome...

The Flying Dutchman Van der Gent's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    500k club

I guess what you basically have to do is to play a few games to get used to the new tech system. That's what I did at least.
    I used to be the commander of the Swedish Forum in the Fatherland.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorians
    Maybe they only did events for 15 years. Like in Arma, it can play till '64, but the events seem to end *except for the random ones* in the mid/late '40s.
    not cool... anyway there should be some german/japanese administration events after they, for example, conquer USA, USSR, Africa etc. oh, and nobody made any events about the death of hitler, he WAS going to die anyway in 45-48...

500k club

He was born in 1889, he might av lived up to 1960-70.

Quote Originally Posted by Van der Gent
    he was kinda sick in 45: parkinson, drug addict, severe stress, wounded from several assasination attempts and from the WW1... and a nasty flu
    of course if the wehtmacht were in New York and Vladivostok he might be a little better, but anyway, I don't belive he would have lived more than 4-5 years...

500k club

He had symptoms similar to parkinson.. If he had parkinson or not we'll never know.

Just for the laughs:

"The photo is allegedly Adolf Hitler's when he was over 90 years old. We are told this was taken in Chile. (Possibly it was in fact taken in Argentina. It seems there are people who wish investigator's eye to avoid gazing around Argentina.)"

He was 90 when he died.. HA! You were WRONG..

Edit2: Fun page that came from btw.. http://www15.ocn.ne.jp/~oyakodon/new...u.e.htm#hitler
    Last edited by Van der Gent; 14-05-2008 at 17:30.

Eternal leader of all Ducks The Great Duck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ROMANU
    he was kinda sick in 45: parkinson, drug addict, severe stress, wounded from several assasination attempts and from the WW1... and a nasty flu
    of course if the wehtmacht were in New York and Vladivostok he might be a little better, but anyway, I don't belive he would have lived more than 4-5 years...
    Well,IRL Hitlers health was getting worse because Germany was losing,but if the Germans win,he might live until 60s.
    LONG LIVE CROATIA
    Nationality: Croat
    Religion: Agnostic/Catholic
    Ideology: Conservative
    Issues: Moralism/Jingoism
    Mods and projects that need your attention:Modern Day Scenario-Cold War-Kaiserreich-1914-Mod33-E3 Project-Whites and Reds-Arms and Amistice
    Support the Unified HoI3 historical mod initiative!-Wote for my AAR in the HOI3 AAR contest!
    Me on Youtube
    The new leader of mankind!

500k club

In real world he die in the 70s or 80sYou not read my post?!?1

Hi guys. I really like the events telling you what your allies are up to. In my opinion (if feasible), you should go a step further. Allow players of major powers to give advice to their allies. The UK could be influenced by France but not Bhutan. Germany could be influenced by Italy but not Slovakia, etc etc.

For example, I was playing as France and wound up at war with Germany in 1935 due to the Yugoslavia - Hungary war that caused chaos across the continent. I get an event from the British saying that they will wait for American entry before they attack anywhere except the Mediterranean. Wonderful. Except that Italy stayed neutral during the entire 12-month war! (I won)

It would have been cool to have a choice to tell them "No. Begin attacks on the continent at once". Then they would have a 50/50 shot to accept or refuse.

Obviously I'm not asking you to code new AI files - ony use those that currently exist. I'm not even sure if Britain has a "support France" file. A better example may be advising Germany whether to go after Spain, Britain, or the USSR.

Research speed

Its 1948 and research moves pretty quick once you've got all the secret weapon computer techs.

Is there some reason, why when I start the game in windowed mode, the scenarios list is empty?
    I just did a clean reinstall (Arma 1.2) because the list always was empty, but ultimately it turned out that the scenarios only appeared when I started the game in fullscreen.

Smile

Is there anyway to turn off your ally sending you expeditions?
    I'm playing Italy and it's 1941, Barbarossa started only a month ago but Germany has not yet invaded the Soviet Union! Ever since the invasion of yugoslavia all of my allies having been sending me massive amounts of expeditionary units (Hungary and Bulgaria send me their entire armies) and I think this may be the cause for Germany not attacking. I woul appreciate if you could come up with a solution to this as my poor Italian army in the Crimea is finding it very shocking that they're fighting the enitre Sovit army .

To Der Gent:
    That site made me laugh and cry at the same time man. Laugh at the fact that some people are that stupid and deluded and cry because those people live in the same country as me...

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_Wing
    Is there anyway to turn off your ally sending you expeditions?
    How to disable expeditionary force spamming
    Lo, there do I see my father
    Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters
    and my brothers
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people back
    to the beginning
    Lo, they do call to me
    They bid me take place among them
    in the Halls of Valhalla
    Where the brave may live forever...

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hi, there was a problem in older versions of The mod, i cant install newer because i give a break for some time but i will start again...

After 2-3 years of gametime it starts to wait too long at 0.00 everyday. does it fixed, or its a problem of my computer, but i dont think so, cuz i had a good processor and 2gb RAM.

it is the problem of the game doing most calculations every 24 hours. the mod makes this even worse by adding lots of events that have to be checked. just get used to it
    A comparison of CAs, BBs and SHBBs

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfBlood
    Hi, there was a problem in older versions of The mod, i cant install newer because i give a break for some time but i will start again...

After 2-3 years of gametime it starts to wait too long at 0.00 everyday. does it fixed, or its a problem of my computer, but i dont think so, cuz i had a good processor and 2gb RAM.
    Too many units was the big issue; I had the same problem.

This problem is substantially reduced in version 0.40, due to it taking more IC to support each unit, and therefore there being fewer of them.

Yes, I concurred too. The latest 0.40 is greatly improved, performance wise. It's used to be stalling by 1940 or so, but now it doesn't slows down significantly.

Thanks for the help on the expedition spamming 13th Warrior and the quick response, but Germany still isn't attacking Russia. Is there anyway to make the ai attack the Soviets?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Van der Gent

I wonder that too, like how old (could) he have been in 80 (my birth year). 91 and going strong? Today, that is not that unusual at all, my grandmother being 89 is yet another example.
    In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except EU3 and a really awesome mod to go with it. Thanks lukew and contributors.

I never had much of a tolerance for rebels or revolutionaries.

is partisan activity too high and kills the performance of germany? they collapse too quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 162 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 110 135 160 ... LastLast