+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 162 FirstFirst ... 39 64 89 114 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3231

Thread: Mod 34 : Revolutions!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

with no time limit do i need to patch hoi2.exe? and how can i do that crazy land scape things away in the provinces?
    Last edited by Dutchemperor; 16-09-2009 at 16:01.

Hearts of Iron III

Yes, you need to patch, that's the idea of an ntl ;o)
    The crazy things are from your download, you asked the installer to download these nice extras. But if you don't want them, I think the only possibility is redownloading or removing the files manually... I don't know if the last option is possible, as i have no idea about in which file the .exe is asked to include... perhaps someone with more programming-skills than me can say something intelligent?
    VII: For there has never been a protracted war from which a country has benefited.
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

Berlin. Hint not Berlin in Colombia or Kentucky
    hi. i need some advice. Im playing national china and after the japanese invasion i had conquered manchuko and korea and i had chosen the humiliate japan event. i had 4 years of peace (1939-43) and then joined the allies in their war against japan. the ai was too stupit to conquer japan so i did it myself. now my problem. japan had only two provinces left (on the main island) and surrendered.
    an event poped up named japan surrenders and i lost many provinces to the soviet union . provinces which i control since 1938 were handed over to the reds.
    what can i do to avoid that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck1899 View Post
    what can i do to avoid that ?
    You could comment the event out, using #.
    Like #event = {

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV

sorry i need a more detailed answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck1899 View Post
    sorry i need a more detailed answer.
    Sorry mate, couldn't find the event .
    RENEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP COPY
    But if you go to db/events/*one_of_the_folders* then you will see lots of text files, named like "japan".
    In one of them, there should be the event, you want to disable.
    Then, you need to "comment it out" using "#"
    start from
    Code:
    event = {
    changing it into
    Code:
    #event = {
    repeat until you've reached the last
    Code:
    }
    , change it into
    Code:
    #}
    It's just above next event's beginning
    which should look similar to this:
    Code:
    #########################################################################
    #  Imperial Rule Assistance Society
    #########################################################################
    Commented out event's won't appear ingame
    ps. Sorry for such a long and offtopic post.
    Last edited by Ovg; 21-09-2009 at 10:59.

it worked. thanks

Is the Vichy events gone in mod 34? Playing as italy took over south france, Germany took North France and the event wont trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by panzerinabox View Post
    Is the Vichy events gone in mod 34? Playing as italy took over south france, Germany took North France and the event wont trigger.
    well it depends, did italy get paris cause that would break the chain

Quote Originally Posted by kovan09 View Post
    well it depends, did italy get paris cause that would break the chain
    No, the only important cities in France i have is Vichy, and all of the south coast and the north africa coast.

Also is version one the last version? Or is it still being worked on?

Recruit
    EU3 Complete

is japan event for taking china gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy46 View Post
    is japan event for taking china gone?
    i dont think so. go to the aar section. there is an aar in which the player annexed them in an event.

Recruit
    EU3 Complete

well i took whole nationalist china and no event

Quote Originally Posted by Troy46 View Post
    well i took whole nationalist china and no event
    Did you annex china or did you just occupy all the victory provinces? There is no event if you annex (cause you like just beat them anyways).

No, the only important cities in France i have is Vichy, and all of the south coast and the north africa coast.

Also is version one the last version? Or is it still being worked on?
    I found your problem!!!! France probably went with viva la France as there choice instead of surrender.

I found your problem!!!! France probably went with viva la France as there choice instead of surrender.
    Thanks for the help, and damn frenchies their navy is killing me!

Thanks for the help, and damn frenchies their navy is killing me!
    There is only 1 way around their navy and that's gibralatar and seuz, if I were you I would consider a invasion of Spain

There is only 1 way around their navy and that's gibralatar and seuz, if I were you I would consider a invasion of Spain
    Or... I can sink them all, mwhahaha. *Needs an evil smilie*

Im to lazy to see if this is already posted but is 1.0 the final version or is this mod still active?

Or... I can sink them all, mwhahaha. *Needs an evil smilie*

Im to lazy to see if this is already posted but is 1.0 the final version or is this mod still active?
    Well I don't see much more than alternate history so I'm guessing a few minor updates here and there maybe a new alternate history event and fixing of bugs but I think this mod is almost at max potential

Well I don't see much more than alternate history so I'm guessing a few minor updates here and there maybe a new alternate history event and fixing of bugs but I think this mod is almost at max potential
    I'd like to see something to limit overall army size, I had the UK tromping about with over 200 divisions by 1944 somehow.

Edit:
    Is there a fix for colors if playing the armageddon/abyss scenarioes? Everything appears the same shade of black in the political view.
    Last edited by BobDinosaur; 24-09-2009 at 22:45.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 162 FirstFirst ... 39 64 89 114 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast