• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:mad:

It's 20 minutes past post. I'm still in favor of transferring provinces, but at the very least maybe some cash would get people to be more punctual.

It's past midnight here, which is ok for a fun game - not so much for twiddling thumbs.

Right, again, most people are late. There's just me an Lly...

We're going to take a break, and will be back at 4:30.

I've noticed that this is becoming a regular problem, so I'll be instituting on-time rewards. Everyone who is on time (and I mean there by 4pm) will get a cookie of one month's income.

Come on guys, it's not like being on time is neurosurgery!

fasquardon

As I said, I don't know if it works. I'll now try to get the correct version of CK onto my mothers laptop and then join you, but I won't promise it works.

Btw, Shuma, could you tell me what exactly your problem is? It could be possible that you have the same troubles I had when playing on my fathers PC, which means I could help you (though not earlier than when I'm at his place next week).

It'd be cool if you could come CSK.

fasquardon

Well, it's looking like that's it for this week.

fasquardon

Sorry guys, family emergency, my mother-in-law is in the hospital so I had to take my wife there for a visit.

Well, that trumps gaming, sure - please try to drop a line, though.

Although, admittedly it is funny what Fas can do when people don't show up to run their duchies...
j.

Llywelyn said:
Well, that trumps gaming, sure - please try to drop a line, though.

Although, admittedly it is funny what Fas can do when people don't show up to run their duchies...
j.

Sure, next time someone in my family decides to go suddenly ill I'll be sure to warn them that they have to file a pre-illness report so I can properly warn my online gaming buddies... :rolleyes:

That'd be great Ganso. If you need any help in phrasing the legalese correctly, feel free to drop me a line. :p

But yeah, sick relatives are more important than gaming.

fasquardon

Okawoa said:
more like scary! at least I was spared

Yeah, well, you weren't a rebelling vassal now were you?

Though I'm not sure I did the correct thing, by that point I was running on auto-pilot, and responded like I would in SP, and imposed a rather crushing peace.

fasquardon

What? Fas destroyed someone? What happened this time?

I really need my CK fix. 11 more days of sheer hell (aka law school finals) and then I can get back to incestuous matchmaking, assassinating boy-kings and just generally wreaking havoc. Ahh, CK.

I have to say, I was playing a bit of Medieval 2: Total War over Thanksgiving break and was severely disappointed when I couldn't introduce genetic engineering into my dynasty. Or take land "peacefully" through arranged marriages. Or anything else dynasty-related that you can do in CK. This game has ruined me for all future medieval-period games...

Manstein16 said:
What? Fas destroyed someone? What happened this time?

I really need my CK fix. 11 more days of sheer hell (aka law school finals) and then I can get back to incestuous matchmaking, assassinating boy-kings and just generally wreaking havoc. Ahh, CK.

I have to say, I was playing a bit of Medieval 2: Total War over Thanksgiving break and was severely disappointed when I couldn't introduce genetic engineering into my dynasty. Or take land "peacefully" through arranged marriages. Or anything else dynasty-related that you can do in CK. This game has ruined me for all future medieval-period games...

Same here, I find myself thinking exactly the same. :wacko:

I'm going to be in Hong Kong this weekend renewing my visa, so if CSK or anyone could sub for me, that would be great.

j.

(& if you vassalize me, please don't gank my stuff, Fas! My AI is a peaceful, lumbering beast; just hit it with a stick every so often and it'll be fine.)

okay WHO is going to be next week here? I'm hoping for a nice cast of four. I'll in the meantime update all the minicule admin work on Post 2.

-Aye i'll be there.

-- I want to discuss a reward system seriously, although i'm usally on time I feel that certain members of the public aren't that monivated.

Okawoa said:
-- I want to discuss a reward system seriously, although i'm usally on time I feel that certain members of the public aren't that monivated.

If memory serves, of the 4 sessions of this game, you've been late half the time. Also you have this distressing tendancy to dissappear half way through the session. I'm not sure that I'd qualify that as "usually on time".

And CSK supposes right when he says I'll be coming...

fasquardon

Last edited: