• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You might consider building more Mountaineers and CAS-planes ;)

As the former deja-vu guy of this forum.I'm granting you the "deja-vu guy" title and wishing luck for you :rofl:
Make yourself a purple cookie andadd it to your signature!!(Please note that I'm still the lazy guy of this forum :rofl:)

with the last minute decision to change some infantry into more tougher mountain brigades, plus the favouring of a new air doctrine meant that manpower and moderness of siams army was below par.
Clipboard01-8.jpg

Clipboard02-4.jpg

perhaps a more major threat was the lack of energy, which made our ic fall drastically and with no accessable partners leaves me in big trouble.
Clipboard03-7.jpg

my only hope is that i can reach energy provences quick.
this seems alot like the pearl harbour attacks.

Duke of Wellington said:
Hmmm, energy is a real concern. Any provinces nearby that offer lots?

I don`t think Nepal has been stacking up :p

Not good to have a resource crunch even before the starting gun!

here goeth the planeth, advance as much as possible into India using fast cavalry, while using infantry to advance into indo-china, since they are going to go to japan anyway through Vichy. also i plan for a quick Singapore taking using my naval supremacy before the French and british navy arrive.
untitled12.jpg

initial plans
of course the mountainous and jungle terrain means my MNT are faster than my cavalry, yet progress is slowly made.
in Singapore meanwhile the lone garrison surrenders, as does the main naval base in the far east. the three division who took it are immediately dispatched to take the other uk provinces in the area.
untitled13.jpg
the first of many great victories in the far east
with recent successes in the far east, Siam's allies are sending me huge number of troops, yet some decide they like Siam so much they abandon their national country and join me.

this initial surge through enemy territory has inevitably stopped, due to poor infrastructure and build up of enemy troops.
as Siam still has control of the seas divisions are channeled to perform guerrilla attack on the coast of India, diverting forces so that i have time before my new armies redeploy from Korea.
the first of which leads ends in defeat, yet i am able to withdraw to my transport.
untitled1.jpg

the first of many surrendered troops
the second one however completes the encirclement of a lone British division which goes on to surrender.
with the relative success and the safety of the waters i go on to take the remaining airbase in range of Siam's homeland, Bombay (!!!) and other coastal provinces in India which are supported immediately with extra troops.
here my cavalry excel, going up to 10kmph!.
untitled5-1.jpg

india is doomed to fall
annoyingly some land in Indochina goes to japan, but i am happy as i get to keep my Indochina gains as japan doesn't claim it off Vichy.
with the closing off this front i am able to put my entire military might through Burma.
untitled8.jpg

the closing of the front lead meant more troops could pour into the already weakened india

someone's experiemnting with an editor ;)

Looks nice :D

¬CHAPTER 1¬
please note i am going to go into real detail now, like an update fro every game month. if this is unsuccessful please tell me.

this month started very badly, with Siam loosing 2 of its 3 transports, thankfully they were empty.
this leaves india in a very fragile position, and i have no hope of getting re-enforcements there with carriers in the Indian ocean. never the less Siam sons fight and manages to encircle a stretched tibetian division.
untitled9.jpg

fighting on!
unfortunately our cavalry division was not suited for this type of warfare and had to retreat from Bombay, yet the encircled division to the south surrendered.
Clipboard03-5.jpg

more defeated troops
meanwhile in Burma our re-enforcements begin to trickle in , giving us vastly superior numbers.
somehow a transport orienting across the Indian ocean, giving me much needed troops in the indian theater.
Clipboard10-2.jpg

re-enforcements!
unfortunately this is where my pictures seem to have not saved so the remainder of the description shall be in text, with one big photo.
untitled-5.jpg

the indo- Siamese war

with nearly 40 divisions in Burma my advance is quick and unstoppable, as is my advance in southern india, especially as i manage to cut off and destroy two more divisions.
as for Siam's economy its is getting dangerously low on manpower and all ground units are suspended in favor of CAS, needless to say agrichemistry is started immediately.
as for other deveopments the uk declared war on Vichy France making them allies with germany.

Excellent progress against the British.