• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interface is looking great, especially the outliner widget thing.

EDIT: image added to archive.

Last edited:
Snake IV said:
Has someone not practised his gaming skills enough, I see a border hiding near Paris :D

Indeed :)

Orléans I would presume. I also spy Bretagne to the west. Ho ho ho, I do hope England comes down with his mighty wrath and takes back Normandie & Caux :D

Okawoa said:
what I find interesting is how the Austrian royal court features two cloned gentlemen. I guess this generic think will be taken seriously, but if so could you learn a lesson from Crusader kings?
Those faces are ugly though.

Well, the obvious answer would be that each type of advisor (ie, painter, diplomat, famous general) would have a different portrait.

Mind you, it's anyone's guess really :p

Johan said:
Here we see the diplomatic interface as I, playing France, is viewing an Austrian province in the netherlands. In this interface, you can see all the intricate little details about other countries, including their stability, who rules them, their advisors and ideas, as well as their diplomatic relations.
Why does the person in the send-button look like a untrustworthy pirate and not a respectable diplomat?

What is visible to the top right is what we currently call the “outliner”. This nifty tool is easily configurable to view the options you want at a glance, including everything from current sieges, through colonists enroute, to listings of armies and provinces. I currently have current recruitments (which lists where, type and how many days until finished), the center of trades I have a presence or is expanding in, and my current armies.
Love it! :)

TeeWee said:
Why does the person in the send-button look like a untrustworthy pirate and not a respectable diplomat?
Because he's a spy?
Not that that makes much more sense.

The "outliner" thingy sounds very useful.
Very thoughtful of you to include such a user friendly interface.

I like this! But as some pointed out in the previous diary; the rivers should blend in with the sea a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.