• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just want you all (3 of you) to know that I think of abandoning this AAR. I have another idea that I'd like to do. I don't like the way I am handling this one. Thank you for commenting this one. I will probably play this out first and post what happened in the end.

Lol. I'm sure there are many lurkers reading your AAR and not commenting. Just watch how many views you get after you update, as opposed to just seeing how many comments you have. Anyway, if you feel like you wanna start fresh, go right ahead. I'm sure that at least the three of us will be watching :D .Still, it would be nice to see what happens in the end.

You know what happened? I chose elective law so I could put the best son in the first spot for the heir. Samuil died and 4 yr old Borna stepped up (even at the age of 4 he was the best candidate 12 intrigue, 11 diplomacy). But then my vassals said: " Screw that, some of us declare war ". So one by one slowly they declared war. Always my armies crushed them. I also took down the Emirate of Azerbaijan.