• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I tried to install the TL Changer for Revolutions 2.01 and it doesn't work.

At the top of the main menu of the game it says "Victoria 1.04", but in the properties of the file it says "version: 1.003"

I bought the Revolutions just when it came out, and since then I've installed two updatings.

That's why I assumed it was V:R 1.04 (=Victoria 2.04)

That means you have the original release of Revolutions (v2.00 but they didn't update the version display left over from Victoria patch 1.04). There is only one official patch, 2.01. There are several unofficial (but highly recommended) hotfixes from OHGamer but those will not change the version number since they only modify text files. The separate patch doesn't seem to be available any more on GamersGate so you'd probably need to re-download the already-patched version.

You are my hero my dude! Now I can actually play before 1836! The modding awaits!!

And now 1919 won't run out too soon :D

Niko92 said:
Could someone tell me where i can find 2.01 patch for V:R so i can use this no time limit patch
Unless you bought the game from GamersGate in 2006 you wouldn't need to patch. If you did buy the game from GG that far back you just need to re-download; there is no separate patch available any more. The CD version of the game and the current GG download are both already patched to 2.01.

Go here and then scroll down to see all the links for the Unlimited Time Mods.

Some are broken, like mine :eek:o, but perhaps one or two will work.

Dragu[T];9249133 said:
The link is dead :(

The link in the first post still works fine for me.

Sorry, maybe it is a stupid question but I don't understand a thing: how I'm supposed to change the starting date in any scenario ?

I'm currently using V:R VIP but don't think that is important, I just seemingly can't find where to get it before 1836.

Thanks a lot for all your answers !

Sorry, maybe it is a stupid question but I don't understand a thing: how I'm supposed to change the starting date in any scenario ?

I'm currently using V:R VIP but don't think that is important, I just seemingly can't find where to get it before 1836.

Thanks a lot for all your answers !

Go into the .eug file for scenario you wish to play (found in the directory of: "\scenarios\...". There are two places in there that you will have to change - under the "header" part, as well as under the "globaldata" part. They will look like this:

Code:
    startdate = {
        year = 1836
        month = january
        day = 0
        }
    enddate = {
        year = 1936
        month = january
        day = 0
        }

Change the startdate to whatever you wish.

Hi, Lukandi i know this is an old post, but today i have downloaded your time limit changer for Victoria Revolutions V.2.01.
I state i have Victoria Complete Steam version (including Victoria - An Empire Under The Sun and Victoria Revolutions).
In my menu the game Version Number is 2.01

I put your file in victoria directory but when i start it say to me: "File size/version missmatch".
My Victoria exe file size is 3 megabyte and a little more, the size of your file (written in the patch menu) is 2.7 megabyte.

So, can you do another version of your time limit changer that can work with victoria.exe of steam version?

Or can you tell me in which file, with which program, and finally in which part of the file, i can change the end date so i can play infinitely or many others years, despite the original game time duration?

All answers are well accepted :rolleyes:, also from others.

Thx Bye