• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lukandi

Sergeant
Nov 22, 2003
Visit site
I've just created Time Limit Changer for Victoria: Revolutions 2.01. I hope It will help people who cannot create that themselves. :p

There is just one version so far. You can play from 1 A.D. to 2499 A.D. Scenarios can start in any year between 1 and 2499 but will always end in 2499.

Time Limit Changer

If there is any problem with the patch or it doesn't work, let me know. ;)

Lukandi said:
I've just created Time Limit Changer for Victoria: Revolutions 2.01. I hope It will help people who cannot create that themselves. :p

There is just one version so far. You can play from 1 A.D. to 2499 A.D. Scenarios can start in any year between 1 and 2499 but will always end in 2499.

Time Limit Changer

Thank you so much Lukandi! This is the first NTL patch for V:R that I have seen. Congrats!

Decimius said:
Thank you so much Lukandi! This is the first NTL patch for V:R that I have seen. Congrats!
Yeaaaa! I love it. Essential for my modern day scenarios.. It's a good thing not everyone around here are noobs... :eek:o

Lukandi said:

Time Limit Changer

excellent work sir thank you for your time

Lukandi said:

Time Limit Changer

Thanks but the file doesnt work... when i pressed on Start, it says file not found.

KingOfEngland said:
Thanks but the file doesnt work... when i pressed on Start, it says file not found.
Did you browse to the location of your Victoria.exe? I don't think it finds your game folder automatically.

iraultza said:
i can´t patch too. when i say "start" it says that is a wrong version or is alrady patched. why?
What version of Revolutions are you trying to patch?

iraultza said:
i download the Victoria Revolutions. i don´t know what version is
What does it say in the upper-right corner of the screen in the main menu?

profxyz said:
One question...Can I turn off the time patcher if I wanted to, or am I stuck with it forever?
The easiest way to "turn it off" is to use an unpatched copy of the victoria.exe. Some patchers automatically create a backup; not sure if this one does but you can just make a copy yourself before patching.

SEG-CISR said:
Does it work on Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun? I'm working on getting the expansion.
Victoria and Victoria:Revolutions each need different patchers (and in most cases different patchers for each version). See the mod list (http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219984) to find a patcher for vanilla Victoria. I recommend Timur Lang's that works on all versions.

FranzFerdinand said:
Is there any time limit changer for Victoria: Revolution 2.04?

The latest patch came out months ago but I've heard nothing of a TL changer suitable for it.

Thanks
There is no patch 2.04 that I am aware of so I assume you mean 2.01. Did you read the first post of this thread?