+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time Limit Changer

Lightbulb Time Limit Changer

I've just created Time Limit Changer for Victoria: Revolutions 2.01. I hope It will help people who cannot create that themselves.

There is just one version so far. You can play from 1 A.D. to 2499 A.D. Scenarios can start in any year between 1 and 2499 but will always end in 2499.

Time Limit Changer

If there is any problem with the patch or it doesn't work, let me know.

Son of Gob.
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Hurray!

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try as soon as I fire up a new campaign...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukandi
    I've just created Time Limit Changer for Victoria: Revolutions 2.01. I hope It will help people who cannot create that themselves.

There is just one version so far. You can play from 1 A.D. to 2499 A.D. Scenarios can start in any year between 1 and 2499 but will always end in 2499.

Time Limit Changer

Thank you so much Lukandi! This is the first NTL patch for V:R that I have seen. Congrats!

First Lieutenant Tempelridderen's Avatar
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Decimius
    Thank you so much Lukandi! This is the first NTL patch for V:R that I have seen. Congrats!
    Yeaaaa! I love it. Essential for my modern day scenarios.. It's a good thing not everyone around here are noobs...
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

I'll add it to the Mods list.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Downloading now, I'll be sure to try it when I start my next campaign.
    Cancels writing: Interrupted by hoary marmot.

Time Limit Changer

excellent work sir thank you for your time

is it possible to change time limit for game that already started without this mod?

Time Limit Changer

Thanks but the file doesnt work... when i pressed on Start, it says file not found.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfEngland
    Thanks but the file doesnt work... when i pressed on Start, it says file not found.
    Did you browse to the location of your Victoria.exe? I don't think it finds your game folder automatically.
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Fix-it-Yourself Pack for HoI 1.06c (updated 11/14/05)
    Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)
    Download the text fixpack for EU3 Divine Wind (updated 2/11/11)

i canīt patch too. when i say "start" it says that is a wrong version or is alrady patched. why?
    Tanto gilipollas, y tan pocas balas...

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by iraultza
    i canīt patch too. when i say "start" it says that is a wrong version or is alrady patched. why?
    What version of Revolutions are you trying to patch?
    "The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." --H. L. Mencken

Playing EU4

Download the Unofficial fixpack for EU3 4.1b 4/29 beta or final 11/24 patch (updated 12/25/10)

i download the Victoria Revolutions. i donīt know what version is
    Tanto gilipollas, y tan pocas balas...

Quote Originally Posted by iraultza
    i download the Victoria Revolutions. i donīt know what version is
    What does it say in the upper-right corner of the screen in the main menu?

Playing EU4

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

One question...Can I turn off the time patcher if I wanted to, or am I stuck with it forever?

Quote Originally Posted by profxyz
    One question...Can I turn off the time patcher if I wanted to, or am I stuck with it forever?
    The easiest way to "turn it off" is to use an unpatched copy of the victoria.exe. Some patchers automatically create a backup; not sure if this one does but you can just make a copy yourself before patching.

Playing EU4

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour

Blog Entries
    Does it work on Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun? I'm working on getting the expansion.
    Hello there...

Quote Originally Posted by SEG-CISR
    Does it work on Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun? I'm working on getting the expansion.
    Victoria and Victoria:Revolutions each need different patchers (and in most cases different patchers for each version). See the mod list (http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...d.php?t=219984) to find a patcher for vanilla Victoria. I recommend Timur Lang's that works on all versions.

Playing EU4

Is there any time limit changer for Victoria: Revolution 2.04?

The latest patch came out months ago but I've heard nothing of a TL changer suitable for it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FranzFerdinand
    Is there any time limit changer for Victoria: Revolution 2.04?

The latest patch came out months ago but I've heard nothing of a TL changer suitable for it.

Thanks
    There is no patch 2.04 that I am aware of so I assume you mean 2.01. Did you read the first post of this thread?

Playing EU4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast