• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for is how much longer you can keep up the Al jokes. I give it 10 updates.

What I'm waiting for is Paradox to release Hearts of Iron up to 7, that way he can finish the annexation of provinces (at his current rate) sometime in 2768 C.E... :rofl:

good update. Out of all those places that declared war on the seljuks, how many of them have actually sent armies? Can't be too many I imagine.

Al slow pace.

Chapter 16: Al Bichri

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer transferred unattentively from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

ScreenSave510.jpg

Yeah a little too late for that since my army is already there.

ScreenSave513.jpg

Those Al-Djazairis keep trying to attack again and again.

ScreenSave515.jpg

Also I have to build these now in every province because of my dumb intrigue score being lowered by that dumb event that's dumb.

ScreenSave516.jpg

I could always use some Danes that traveled all the way to western Anatolia to fight Turks at a later date.

ScreenSave517.jpg

Hehe look at those two duke it out. An independent formerly Byzantine county and an independent formerly Seljuk sheikdom.

ScreenSave518.jpg

So uh who are they rebelling against?

ScreenSave519.jpg

Also it turns out that if rebels in an occupied province take the province the occupation goes away and I can't have that.

ScreenSave520.jpg

To be honest I'm only doing this on the hope of getting the 'Sceptical' trait that will hopefully wipe out my 'Trusting' trait and get me my intrigue back!

ScreenSave521.jpg

Yeah I can't wait until that Sceptical trait wipes out my Trusting trait!

ScreenSave522.jpg

Dammit!

What's the opposite of 'Trusting' then anyway? 'Untrusting'? Or can you have two opposite traits at once? Also I can't believe it's not even 1160 yet. Man you guys are going to wait forever! I see you there in the comments being all impatient. Well too bad! Ahahahahaha! Don't miss the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Also I have a new AAR called Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius that is an EU2 AAR where I play two countries at once. It just started so if you start reading it now you can be a reader of it from day one!

TurkWatch happens when a new year comes guess what condition hasn't been filled

I got bored...

baywatchcopy.jpg

I'll be there... Hasselhoff is a caricature. Much like our trsuting Johann Hapsburg, who inherited the Hapsburgs insane need to conquer the world alphabetically..

It must be a dull lot that lives in Agen to only now master the use of ladders...

Last edited:
Real Men Need A Kick In Their Butt... :D

Démolie Al Deux.

Chapter 16: Al Bichri

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer transferred unattentively from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1159-1160

ScreenSave523.jpg

Finally! Now time to chase those worthless Al-Djazairis to the province of Beni Yanni and crush them bwahahahahaa

ScreenSave526.jpg

Ok that was very lame. Anyways, my steward Hugo and his 3 Martial skill leads the Abkhazia regiment against the Alanian rebels.

ScreenSave527.jpg

While the battle at Beni Yanni also begins.

ScreenSave528.jpg

I don't think I even mobilized the Al 'Aqabahn regiment so this doesn't make any sense. And even if I did they would be useless so I don't care. Except that this event might one day strike a useful regiment when I DO need it. Curse you, feudal law!

ScreenSave529.jpg

Simultaneous victory is the best kind of victory! Except I waited two days after the Alanians were defeated so I could stage this picture.

ScreenSave533.jpg

Yeah I'd be depressed too if I was twenty-two years old and still haven't graduated from church school.

ScreenSave534.jpg

TurkWatch: 1160. Here it is you whiny losers.

ScreenSave536.jpg

The Lord giveth...

ScreenSave537.jpg

And the Lord taketh away. On a side note, even with pneumonia Alfonso Jimenez is still my best marshal.

ScreenSave538.jpg

Anyways, Erich von Habsburg needs a new wife so I go to the long-independent Principality of Hellas to hook him up with the pretty well-statted Prince of Hellas's daughter. (The daughter is well-statted, not the prince)

So basically in the court of the von Habsburgs the women are born with high stewardship scores and get bad educations, the men have terrible martial stats especially the Duke, and the diplomats are imported foreign wives. The only score in which homegrown von Habsburgs are any good in is Intrigue, and it's not like we've been using that much lately. Oh and we still haven't declared war on the Seljuks I bet you're still waiting hahaahahaahahaha Don't miss the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Al jokes in other languages! Almost unlimited possibilities..

TurkWatch: 1160. Here it is you whiny losers.

I feel so unloved...

So basically in the court of the von Habsburgs the women are born with high stewardship scores and get bad educations, the men have terrible martial stats especially the Duke, and the diplomats are imported foreign wives. The only score in which homegrown von Habsburgs are any good in is Intrigue, and it's not like we've been using that much lately.

That's pretty much historical.