• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Easy, you say? Go and look up the locations of the following Al-provinces on your standard 1066 map. Al Bichri. Al Habbariyah. Al Jazira. Al Miqdadiyah. Al Nadjaf. Al Nasiryah. Don't spoil it for the rest of the readers but after seeing that, tell me that it's still easy.

And do you know something that will actually be quite easy but make me very happy? Voting in the AARland Choice AwAARds. 12 days left and going strong!

Murmurandus said:
Real Men Are Obviously Geniuses... :D

And Real IA Are Obviously Born to be Cheated :rofl:

Real Men Vote In The AARland Choice AwAARds, And The Realest Of Men Put In A Note That They Would Have Voted For Snake IV If That Had Been Allowed. :p

anonymous4401 said:
Easy, you say? Go and look up the locations of the following Al-provinces on your standard 1066 map. Al Bichri. Al Habbariyah. Al Jazira. Al Miqdadiyah. Al Nadjaf. Al Nasiryah. Don't spoil it for the rest of the readers but after seeing that, tell me that it's still easy.
Speaking of province locations, where is that province you have listed between Ulm and Upper Silesia?

anonymous4401 said:

And do you know something that will actually be quite easy but make me very happy? Voting in the AARland Choice AwAARds. 12 days left and going strong!

Well, to be fair, you've taken on massive kingdoms before... and I was assuming that, like most CK games, your map at this point is almost unrecognizable, and all the Al provinces aren't necessarily belonging to who they should.

'course, maybe I'm wrong. And that would be fun. ;)

I definitely don't think the Als will be easy, I think they'll be very hard. But Real Men overcome all obstacles in pursuit of world domination.

the most difficult to get will be the one between Terebovl and Tharasset. Good luck with that!

Fnuco said:
the most difficult to get will be the one between Terebovl and Tharasset. Good luck with that!
Real Men Don't Let the Laws of Game Physics Stand in Their Way...

Presto Agrigento.

Chapter 10: Agrigento

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer relinquished unwillfully from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

ScreenSave344.jpg

And three of our regiments are sent to the Christian province of Messina on Sicily for some odd reason. I wonder why that could be?

ScreenSave345.jpg

And on the home front, Gotthard von Habsburg falls to an early death. Because having even the smallest chance of somebody named 'Gotthard' rising to the throne of von Habsburg is a risk that cannot be taken.

ScreenSave346.jpg

And the marriage of a Leofericson that was past her childbearing prime still managed to bring children to the court in one form, that is the form of children by the dead former husband. Also 'Halfdan' is a funny name.

ScreenSave349.jpg

The odds aren't very good since we're only sending the three regiments of Acre, Abydos, and Adrianopolis, but who cares?

ScreenSave350.jpg

And as the regiments reach the waters surrounding Sicily, they are rerouted from going to Messina to landing directly at Agrigento.

ScreenSave351.jpg

The battle begins! Pretend to be excited even though the enemy is outnumbered three to one!

ScreenSave353.jpg

And hooray!

ScreenSave354.jpg

And Agrigento is added, before any reinforcements from Cyrenaica even TRIED to arrive.

ScreenSave355.jpg

Now to beg for peace with all of our money: 8 Ducats!

ScreenSave356.jpg

And since it's all of our money, they accept!

Some of you might think that I'm doing the prebuild trick again but no, that really is all our money. Though I did spend 200 ducats earlier, that was for a Civilian Harbour in Abydos that I actually finish building later. But it's still nice to get peace for 8 ducats instead of 208. The only way you can know is to read the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Last edited:
Donald Trump wouldn't like to be your banker... :rofl:

Real Men don't make peace :mad:

On to Aintab! Let the liberating of the Alphabetical sheikdoms continue.

Gotthard is actually the name of the main swiss tunnel from North to South, through the Alpes. That was a quick update, if it continues like this we'll reach the B's like in July!

Gwalcmai said:
Speaking of province locations, where is that province you have listed between Ulm and Upper Silesia?

Brownnoser :)

Real Men Move With The Speed Of Light... :D