• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Should we tell him?

Shy Kid said:
Should we tell him?

Nah. He's just too excited he has two male Habsburg childrenwho have reached age 5 without keeling over and a female who is now 16 who is a fanatical catholic. She'll come in handy when it is time to convert Al's territories.

I am a bit concerned Manfred was not mentioned.

Anon really has such fantastic courtiers. Does this Abu-Mammer come with claims to any lands?

Real Men Don't Need Peacekeepers Nor Scuds... :D

Missile barrage... sounds like a nice technology, now you are sure to win against any enemy that decides to strike against you or owns one of “your” lawful provinces…

Ah, too bad Alka-Seltzer of Salt is so far down the list (and it's just an Al!). This looked like a great opportunity.

Now, remember, you must use this missile technology only for good--oh, who am I kidding, just go press the red button!

Chief Ragusa said:
Does this Abu-Mammer come with claims to any lands?

screensave415sz5.jpg

Um... yes? ;)

To be serious , anonymus , I doubt you could complete the list in time - without breaking several house rules , and warring nonstop from 1150 onwards .

Was this just an experiment to see how many provinces you could take alphabatically?

Secondly , are you planning on exporting this game to Eu2 , and Victoria , and to HOI II ?

Wait, you mean Paradox actually shipped the game with an event window that says "Goodbye, shinies"? :D :D :D :D :D what!!! I need to buy CK!

Anonymous has a tendency to start weird and funny AARs only to say they suck and discontinue them.

Bukkhara and the HOI2 Ethiopia AAR are good examples of that.

Lets let this thread die in peace.

On the other hand he also has this tendency to leave the forum for longer times, which has happened now, and might very well continue where he left things off.

You don't suppose he suffered a nervous breakdown after declaring war on everyone so he could use his 'Scud' missile barrage technology, do you?

Ok guys, let's not start spamming. anonymous4401 is clearly have some forum downtime. Happens to all of us. If, on his return, he seeks to continue this AAR I am sure we will be ready to support him. Until them, however, do not spam.

While I did just write up about four new updates for this AAR, I have in mind a much more special way of kicking off the reviving. Stay tuned.

Oh, and the declaring war on everyone didn't turn out to be a good idea. I had to edit the savefile to make it happen, first of all. And secondly I couldn't find the buttons to launch the missiles anywhere on the interface! So my regular armies had to fight and they died rather quickly. It must be one of those unimplemented features. I hope the next patch fixes this. Anyways, I reloaded just after the last update and kept on playing, no wars or missiles.