• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
anonymous4401 said:
Just what will void a warranty on an heir? Kicking? Catapulting? Dangling it dangerously over a balcony with its face covered? Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

38487075jacksonbaby300ch5.jpg

Hmm....

screensave205it7.jpg

Now, i wonder what happened there....

Of course, if the Seljuk Turks end up taking Abkhazia...

stnylan said:
Of course, if the Seljuk Turks end up taking Abkhazia...

then we point, laugh and watch with interest how he copes.

Aye.

There seems to be something wrong with the bloody children in this story. If they continue having this mistake that makes them die all the time, how shall your line survive, maybe all Werner’s descendants will die before they can inherit him… that would be bad.

Uh, hate to break it to you, but at the rate this is going it will take you 3480 days = 116 months = 9 years 8 months, to reach the letter B.

It'll be a fun trip though!

Fortunately, the letter B will take only 81 months and 1 week, or 6.7 years; a welcome pause.

Chief Ragusa said:
You still have your army mobilised, and I am certain they would be very useful in Georgia.

I'm pretty sure the army is mobilised under the banner of the German king, though, which doesn't help at all.

Georgia on my mind.

Chapter 1: Abauj

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer stolen blatantly from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1090-1091

ScreenSave225.jpg

More and more of Georgia fall to the Mohamedan horde.

ScreenSave226.jpg

Finally, the replacement for the replacement is here! And since the third time's the charm, certainly nothing can go-

ScreenSave229.jpg

ScreenSave230.jpg

Though that's bad luck for me, the Georgians at least are making a comeback. At this point I'm confused as to whether that's bad or good for me.

ScreenSave232.jpg

I have no idea who this man is, who suddenly appeared in my court out of the blue one day. Without any geneaology, I can only assume that this man is a homeless vagrant that had adopted the name 'von Habsburg' so that he could gain access to the grand Court of Aargau. I must say that his ploy worked, for every new man of my dynasty will be a boon...

ScreenSave233.jpg

Looks like the Mohamedans got there before we could. Lousy house rules, with me having to inherit Abauj before conquering the next province and all...

ScreenSave234.jpg

Man, the weird AI annoys me sometimes. Like for instance, the Azerbaijanis suddenly deciding to stop the siege and walk back into the Black Sea for absolutely no reason. Though it wasn't annoying this time as it was good for us, for it will be the Turkmen that take Abkhazia!

ScreenSave236.jpg

As we get Letters of Indulgence, the Turkmen get closer to taking Abkhazia...

ScreenSave237.jpg

And success for them, which is good for us! For as you can see, the Emirate of Turkmens had only three provinces before Abkhazia, four counting the vassal. Unlike the Emirate of Azerbaijan's eight, the Emirate of Arabs' couple dozen, or the Sultanate of Seljuk Turks' eleventy billion trillion.

ScreenSave238.jpg

Meanwhile, Georgia's comeback doesn't look like it will last long...

Instead of putting something here, I'll just mutter something about just having taken the GRE. Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Last edited:
Just like TV soap operas, a son you never knew Werner had just turns up. Given the feeble nature of the bastards Werner is producing, he's going to need those Letters of Indulgence to set up the Habsburg baby boom. Of course, he could just send his current wife to a convent and marry again.

War with a Turkmens state without allies and only 4 times the size. Your army won its commander a valour award. Can they fight as well as they maneouvre?

Well it could be worse. Alot worse.

A new man in your court with the name von Habsburg that is very well. Also good to see that now that the Turkmens control your next province that should make things easier, this time you will just need an army and send it to conquer the province :)

Jon Young said:
Hooray, you won't even need a claim for the next one! Instead of saving up prestige you can save cash, for the voyage ;)

Can't wait until we get to B... for Baghdad.

:D
Unfortunately, I already spent 210 prestige last update to grab Abkhazia. So really I ended up grabbing Abkhazia for nothing!

anonymous4401 said:
Unfortunately, I already spent 210 prestige last update to grab Abkhazia. So really I ended up grabbing Abkhazia for nothing!

Never mind, at least you'll be covered if the Byzantines take it off the Turkmens...

I should have been paying more attention, bad form, bad form!

Are The Turkmen Really No Match For The Real Men?? :D