+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau

Deus Vult

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous4401, an update ago
    Just what will void a warranty on an heir? Kicking? Catapulting? Dangling it dangerously over a balcony with its face covered? Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Hmm....

Now, i wonder what happened there....
    AARs:
    Pictorial and gameplay - China: The Yellow Fever - Favorite EU2 Gameplay AAR Q2 2006, Q1 2007, Q2 2007
    Comedy - England: All your COT are belong to us - Weekly AAR Showcase 25-02-07, Favorite EU2 AAR Q1 2007, Favorite EU2 Comedy AAR Q2 2007
    History book - Spain: The final frontier

You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Of course, if the Seljuk Turks end up taking Abkhazia...
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Quote Originally Posted by stnylan
    Of course, if the Seljuk Turks end up taking Abkhazia...
    then we point, laugh and watch with interest how he copes.

Aye.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

200k clubHoI AnthologyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

There seems to be something wrong with the bloody children in this story. If they continue having this mistake that makes them die all the time, how shall your line survive, maybe all Werner’s descendants will die before they can inherit him… that would be bad.
    EUIII AAR: The lilies of France
    Awarded Best Character Writer of the Week 25. Feb 2007
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 22. April 2007

HoI2 AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller – A Norwegian AAR
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 25. Sept 2005
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 25. Jan 2006
    Awarded Fan of the Week 26. March 2006, 7. October 2007 and 10. November 2008
    Boer War AAR: Joe’s War- a Boer War AAR

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    Great updates, go on
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/...fear-of-china/

Interesting read to all those having had enough of pre-fabricated western media stories..

Alien Space Bat Judas Maccabeus's Avatar
    200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Alright, we're "securing" (if you want to call it that) one province and we've got a claim on the next. At this rate we'll be finished by the time period of... say... Galactic Civilizations II?
    SHEEP ARE THE FUTURE

While Thou Shalt Flourish Great and Free (Saxon England, pt. 3) (Started 11 October 2010)
    Scenario progress: Base maps complete, pops and diplomacy in progress.

Khan of the Crimea Hajji Giray I's Avatar
    EU3 Complete

Uh, hate to break it to you, but at the rate this is going it will take you 3480 days = 116 months = 9 years 8 months, to reach the letter B.

It'll be a fun trip though!

Fortunately, the letter B will take only 81 months and 1 week, or 6.7 years; a welcome pause.

You still have your army mobilised, and I am certain they would be very useful in Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Ragusa
    You still have your army mobilised, and I am certain they would be very useful in Georgia.
    I'm pretty sure the army is mobilised under the banner of the German king, though, which doesn't help at all.
    SHEEP ARE THE FUTURE

While Thou Shalt Flourish Great and Free (Saxon England, pt. 3) (Started 11 October 2010)

AARlander
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Georgia on my mind.

Chapter 1: Abauj

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer stolen blatantly from phargle's
    Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1090-1091

More and more of Georgia fall to the Mohamedan horde.

Finally, the replacement for the replacement is here! And since the third time's the charm, certainly nothing can go-

Though that's bad luck for me, the Georgians at least are making a comeback. At this point I'm confused as to whether that's bad or good for me.

I have no idea who this man is, who suddenly appeared in my court out of the blue one day. Without any geneaology, I can only assume that this man is a homeless vagrant that had adopted the name 'von Habsburg' so that he could gain access to the grand Court of Aargau. I must say that his ploy worked, for every new man of my dynasty will be a boon...

Looks like the Mohamedans got there before we could. Lousy house rules, with me having to inherit Abauj before conquering the next province and all...

Man, the weird AI annoys me sometimes. Like for instance, the Azerbaijanis suddenly deciding to stop the siege and walk back into the Black Sea for absolutely no reason. Though it wasn't annoying this time as it was good for us, for it will be the Turkmen that take Abkhazia!

As we get Letters of Indulgence, the Turkmen get closer to taking Abkhazia...

And success for them, which is good for us! For as you can see, the Emirate of Turkmens had only three provinces before Abkhazia, four counting the vassal. Unlike the Emirate of Azerbaijan's eight, the Emirate of Arabs' couple dozen, or the Sultanate of Seljuk Turks' eleventy billion trillion.

Meanwhile, Georgia's comeback doesn't look like it will last long...

Instead of putting something here, I'll just mutter something about just having taken the GRE. Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!
    Last edited by anonymous4401; 07-10-2007 at 03:28.
    Good comments and worthless spam, the difference is just an eyelash

Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau | Conquering CK by the dictionary. Updates EVERY DAY FOREVER.
    Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius | World Conquest by land and sea. Updates daily.

anonymous4401's Signature Repositorium
    The AARlander Issue #6: February 2008
    The AARland Choice AwAARds Results Archive

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Finally it is beggining to get exciting
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

Just like TV soap operas, a son you never knew Werner had just turns up. Given the feeble nature of the bastards Werner is producing, he's going to need those Letters of Indulgence to set up the Habsburg baby boom. Of course, he could just send his current wife to a convent and marry again.

War with a Turkmens state without allies and only 4 times the size. Your army won its commander a valour award. Can they fight as well as they maneouvre?

Compulsive CommentatAAR stnylan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Well it could be worse. Alot worse.
    To view is human, to comment is divine.
    "Be not afraid" - John Paul II
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.
    Current AAR: Stories of King Sean CK2 4.1
    Completed AAR: In Memory of France EU2
    View my full AAR list at The Inkwell
    My library and My blog
    Ask not what AARland can do for you, but what you can do for AARland.

Hooray, you won't even need a claim for the next one! Instead of saving up prestige you can save cash, for the voyage

Can't wait until we get to B... for Baghdad.

200k clubHoI AnthologyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

A new man in your court with the name von Habsburg that is very well. Also good to see that now that the Turkmens control your next province that should make things easier, this time you will just need an army and send it to conquer the province
    EUIII AAR: The lilies of France
    Awarded Best Character Writer of the Week 25. Feb 2007
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 22. April 2007

HoI2 AAR: Enig og tro til Dovre faller – A Norwegian AAR
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 25. Sept 2005
    Awarded Weekly AAR Showcase 25. Jan 2006
    Awarded Fan of the Week 26. March 2006, 7. October 2007 and 10. November 2008
    Boer War AAR: Joe’s War- a Boer War AAR

What higher being have you angered to cause this much of a mess with your (whoops, sorry, his) children? At this rate, I'm beginning to wonder if you'll (err... I mean they'll) even get Abauj...
    SHEEP ARE THE FUTURE

AARlander
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Young
    Hooray, you won't even need a claim for the next one! Instead of saving up prestige you can save cash, for the voyage

Can't wait until we get to B... for Baghdad.

Unfortunately, I already spent 210 prestige last update to grab Abkhazia. So really I ended up grabbing Abkhazia for nothing!
    Good comments and worthless spam, the difference is just an eyelash

Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau | Conquering CK by the dictionary. Updates EVERY DAY FOREVER.
    Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius | World Conquest by land and sea. Updates daily.

anonymous4401's Signature Repositorium
    The AARlander Issue #6: February 2008
    The AARland Choice AwAARds Results Archive

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous4401
    Unfortunately, I already spent 210 prestige last update to grab Abkhazia. So really I ended up grabbing Abkhazia for nothing!
    Never mind, at least you'll be covered if the Byzantines take it off the Turkmens...

I should have been paying more attention, bad form, bad form!

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Are The Turkmen Really No Match For The Real Men??
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 36 61 86 ... LastLast