• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Because the Duke is head over heels in love, and therefore does not need to make sense?

Because he is Scottish and we do things a little differently here. besides CK is coded to make Scottish nobles take over all of Europe.

Hmm, shouldn't have given that away huh.

Ayeshteni

:rofl:

Splendid AAR, been lurk-reading it for a while now.

No, no we won't. Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

The woes of pre-made final sentences... ;)

Btw, not to call your ability to conquer the world into doubt, but if for some strange reason you do not conquer the entire known world alphabetically by 1453, maybe you could continue doing that in EU 2?

Pikeman85 said:
Also if you wanted to try an AAR starting with Z, do it with the Muslim mod.

Yeah, I was going to start one up just to get A to post and conquer faster (aka, race) - problem is, you have to start as a king, ditch the province and start again as its liege. And Bolgar gets mauled...

Random point about the Loarns - they're the descendants of Lady MacBeth... yknow... Oot, Oot, damn Spot washwashwash nutcase "Gruach" MacBeth :eek:

Why do you think he couldn't find any local brides? :D

j.

It seems clear that the Scottish men have a very strange way of deciding things. Everyone else declining and then suddenly this Scottish man say yes. Still it is good that you managed to marry her away and now you got some nice prestige.

Ayeshteni said:
Because he is Scottish and we do things a little differently here. besides CK is coded to make Scottish nobles take over all of Europe.

Hmm, shouldn't have given that away huh.

Ayeshteni

No worry, we have noticed already... :p

Counting drips of prestige while growing mad from boredom.

Chapter 1: Abauj

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer stolen blatantly from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1081-1084

ScreenSave125.jpg

Eh, why not? Normally I'd go for the other extreme, but Selfish comes with a negative prestige modifier while Generous is the opposite... Plus, I might get musical instruments!

ScreenSave126.jpg

It will be all worth it if I get Musical Instruments...

ScreenSave127.jpg

Damn!

ScreenSave133.jpg

But I did get the Generous, though...

ScreenSave132.jpg

And with my new rate of prestige I should be gaining 100 prestige points every... 40 years...

ScreenSave135.jpg

Well, I guess I'll have to promote one of them Goseck boys to Marshal...

ScreenSave137.jpg

This fellow has the right bearded grimace for the job! Also, 12 Martial points.

ScreenSave138.jpg

And we shell out for a Sawmill, which has all the bonuses of a Forestry, except it costs one hundred and fifty ducats more.

ScreenSave142.jpg

Meanwhile, now we can build things out of basilisks, I don't know what this tech does.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Last edited:
anonymous4401 said:
Meanwhile, now we can build things out of basilisks, I don't know what this tech does.

I think it turns your soldiers to stone when they look at your province improvements. That's why your marshal tries so hard to burn them all down during war time.

j.

Basilican structures are for churches, also needed are a tile factory and the next architecture level of brickwork structures. You'll be able to pray for divine assistance to take Abauj. Now you have a good marshal, war.
As far as being there yet goes, you haven't set off yet.

DukeWilleo1630 said:
There's aars besides CK ones? huh.
Uhm.....yeah.

Quite alot actually :D

Martial 12 isn't bad. Intrigue 16 might be more useful though.

That Marshal looks like a real warrior type, maybe it is time to put him to use and conquer some land…

Nick B II said:
Unfortuneately he has no claims on Abauj.

No war for Anon.

Nick

Time to wheel out the 'How to impress the laydees: Get your hands on her magnificent titles.' A self-help guide by A. D. Crepid Count, methinks.

Ayeshteni