• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The ways of the CK liege are like unto the ways of God: mysteriuos and not to be questioned ;)

Maybe Heinrich found out the Devious Plan of the Real Men... :D

Now that you have an army you might perhaps consider using it… Also good to see that Werner is actually capable of getting a son, after all those daughters I had began to wonder, only to bad he is a bastard.

Lord E said:
Now that you have an army you might perhaps consider using it… Also good to see that Werner is actually capable of getting a son, after all those daughters I had began to wonder, only to bad he is a bastard.
Werner was not without sons. It was that Hungarian guy who only had daughters.

Fiftypence said:
What sort of a name is Yakut, anyway? It doesn't sound very German to me.
And indeed it isn't:
Code:
$ grep Yakut character_names.csv
turkish;male;Yakut
;)

Chief Ragusa said:
Werner now has a male bastard, things are looking up. Is it not time for him to find a new wife as she ought to be about to die of natural causes?

Of course by wife, we mean, more wedding presents... :)

j.

Progress at last.

Chapter 1: Abauj

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer stolen blatantly from phargle's
Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1085 - 1086

ScreenSave163.jpg

Finally, she's available! After countless updates of waiting, Phase 2 of the plan to take over the first province to be taken over can begin!

ScreenSave164.jpg

Now all that's needed is for him to accept...

ScreenSave165.jpg

Ha! The fool! The foolish fool! Doesn't he know about the metagame?

ScreenSave166.jpg

Well, she certainly won't be useful for her stats. But that's not the reason why I married Otto to her.

ScreenSave167.jpg

Speaking of the reason, Otto works fast.

ScreenSave170.jpg

He's a free future courtier, and a male member of my dynasty who I can use to continue a female line in my court or bring in a female courtier with great talents from another court. Just keep an eye on him and make sure nothing happens to-

ScreenSave171.jpg

him.

ScreenSave172.jpg

Huh? Oh wait, right, we're at war. With someone I guess. And Werner was leading a regiment I suppose. All right then.

ScreenSave173.jpg

A timely replacement!

ScreenSave174.jpg

This one had better not die!

How long will Phase 2 take? How many Phases are there? Will this replacement bastard die? I don't really care about anything anymore, I just want you to annex Abauj already! Find out next time on the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

Last edited:
Real Men Are Finally Phasing Into Phase 2... :D

One bastard dies and a new one is born, well at least Werner has started making boys now. Good to see phase two begin, now that you have a woman in the court abroad you can soon get the county

Ah, the daughter finally matures! She's not too pretty, but she will serve her purpose well I think. You always have her 12 sisters as a reserve if anything should happen though! :D

And let's home Almos doesn't suddenly discover how to make boys!

Foolish Almos! The sudden legality of your daughter will be your downfall!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. Ahem.

It'd be funny if Almos was sitting in Abauj, saying 'Excellent, my fiendish plan to travel back in time and marry into the Hapsburg family is reaching fruition!'

Suddenly you will have only daughters.

Shuma said:
Ah, the daughter finally matures! She's not too pretty,

Shes a witch! Burn her!

I can smell.......

progress.

Good Lord. :D

Ayeshteni