+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1801

Thread: Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Me likes the new feature.

Also what does Aristotle say about conquering the next province?

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Real Men Watch TurkWatch Every Day...
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Methinks that the stress has finally gotten to anon, and now he's developed multiple personalities...

Whilst the German emperor has all his regiments, there is nothing Stefan Hapsburg can do, but twiddle his thumbs. He has to hope his regiments don't actually take any provinces and someone does not invade him whilst his troops are away.

Hearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by bowl of soup
    Also what does Aristotle say about conquering the next province?
    I hope that he does not say something like "Real Men wait for Mongols to take on the Turks"...
    A fight should be clean and elegant, without waste.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    Just kill some of those Turkish guys and make it look like it was their vassals
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/...fear-of-china/

Interesting read to all those having had enough of pre-fabricated western media stories..

AARlander
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Weddings, funerals, wars: It's Al here.

Chapter 16: Al Bichri

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer transferred unattentively from phargle's
    Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1149-1150

Marrying a female von Habsburg to a Byzantine courtier for prestige, doo de doo...

Amazing how the Ancient Greeks could treat a years-long malady with nothing more than a crutch and some bandages!

Great, now my steward dies.

She is replaced by her slightly less homely, slightly less skilled daughter.

What? A girl, becoming a scholar!? Not on my watch! 'Oh dear!' indeed, event engine! I'm glad you agree with me!

I hope this Byzantine Emperor has far better luck than his predecessors in not being a stupid idiot.

And for more boring news, some boring- What!?

All right! Time for action!

Woooooooooo!

Oh, and TurkWatch: 1450? Still insurmountable.

Argh, great job! And I say that sarcastically, if the italics were not clear enough. This war with the Emirate of Arabs was supposed to distract from the total and complete lack of progress on the Al Bichri situation! But no, you just had to remind them of the existence of the Seljuk Turks right at the end of the update, didn't you? Don't miss the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!
    Good comments and worthless spam, the difference is just an eyelash

Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau | Conquering CK by the dictionary. Updates EVERY DAY FOREVER.
    Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius | World Conquest by land and sea. Updates daily.

anonymous4401's Signature Repositorium
    The AARlander Issue #6: February 2008
    The AARland Choice AwAARds Results Archive

AARlander

Remember the AARland Choice AwAARds you guys!

Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau | Conquering CK by the dictionary. Updates EVERY DAY FOREVER.
    Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius | World Conquest by land and sea. Updates daily.

Will this be the first province lost? it would give the AArgauans something to do whilst waiting for the Seljuk to self-destruct.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous4401

Oh, and TurkWatch: 1450? Still insurmountable.
    Amazing how times flies when you are doing absolutely nothing.
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

Have to bite the bullet one way or another. Byzantine Emperor is bound to be incompetent.

Subscribes*

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Real Men Just Close Their Eyes And Jump Right In...

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by Murmurandus
    Real Men Just Close Their Eyes And Jump Right In...
    Real Men Fight Better When Completely Out Numbered.

AARlander

Going Imperi-Al.

Chapter 16: Al Bichri

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer transferred unattentively from phargle's
    Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

And I join the Byzantine Empire! Just in time for the Byzantine Emperor to suck me dry of all my bodily fluids! I mean income! Yes, income.

And since I'm in the Byzantine Empire now, I declare war on all those little Arab shiekdoms that stretch from Syria to the Caspian Sea!

Meanwhile Petros von Habsburg, the prodigal Count of Al Amarah, battles for his life!

Fear not, Petros, for help is on the way!

And don't worry! When the Arabs breach the gates of your Medium Castle you and your ridiculously high-statted children can come live with your uncle Stefan in Abydos! And then he will make sure to defeat those mean Arabs and take back Al Amarah with an army led by himself this time so that he could give it to someone who won't take all of his high-stat children with him! Sound good?

Aww.

Oh and a funny note here. I thought that this offer would give me 331 ducats, not take it away from me! So in haste I eagerly consented. Boy what a silly little mistake!

Well I guess the stewardess didn't think it was so silly.

Very well. My new Steward is Hugo von Habsburg, Stefan's nephew and husband to my Spy Mistress!

Well the armies of Byzantium sure have piled upon Tell Bashir with gusto!

That Petros von Habsburg is just not a team player! I really wanted those high-stat children, too. Also that Byzantine Emperor is not a team player. What kind of team player takes more than half of the income from everyone else on the team? Some sort of team Emperor or something? I don't know what he thinks gives him that right! Don't miss the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!

The kind of Emperor that won't disown you when you sign his death warrant by declaring war on the Seljuks, knocking out Al Bichri for a quick peace for all your gold and then leaving him to hold the bag? Instead, he'll wait for you to disown him. He could be that guy. Or just a loser individualist. Could go either way.
    Corsican Dawn: The Rise of House Obertenghi
    My CK AAR. Ever wonder what Corsica was like in 1066? No? Well now you can find out! Includes a healthy dose of bastards, saints, romance, and war. It's been called "beautiful" and "moving," though these are definitely overstatements.
    (Dead by lightning strike, but feel free to read)

Fan of the Week: 11/26/06
    I was Canonized on 8/4/2007 in Timelines
    Fellow in the Tempus Society

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    *snort*

Nonny screwed up.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Real Men Give Ratballs For Teamplay Anyway...

Stupid and without purpose Charle_88's Avatar

Yay! Update! \o/
    "Good people drink good beer."
    - Hunter S Thompson

"In the begining the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
    - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    88 is my birth year. It has nothing to do with loud German politicians and sexy facial hair.

Paying out all that money did for the steward. I assume that you'll have the Byzantine Empire on the borders of the Seljuks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 31 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 81 ... LastLast