+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    This must be called Drive-By Conquering
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/...fear-of-china/

Interesting read to all those having had enough of pre-fabricated western media stories..

Alien Space Bat Judas Maccabeus's Avatar
    200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by phargle
    I did know about misogynist humor though. If there were any girls in this forum, Real Men Would Cower After Making Sexist Jokes.
    One would think Real Men would at least be able to stand their own with Real Women, but I suppose experience shows otherwise. Bah!

Poor Aleppo. That's what happens when you get in the way of a Real Man and his alphabet. Just be careful not to conquer it.
    SHEEP ARE THE FUTURE

While Thou Shalt Flourish Great and Free (Saxon England, pt. 3) (Started 11 October 2010)
    Scenario progress: Base maps complete, pops and diplomacy in progress.

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    "The deepest furrows"? Er... what manner of furrows are we talking about, here? And is it just me, or are furrows not particularly deep? Maybe "the deepest canyon" or something of the like might be more appropriate?

AARlander
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III

Slapping Aleppo.

Chapter 11: Aintab

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer relinquished unwillfully from phargle's
    Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

1141-1142

Yes we are battling with Aleppo. Why? Because it's in the way.

Yes prestige nice

Meanwhile it is noted that Dobromir Cherven has died a death. The Byzantines celebrate the improvement in stability that the crowning of a Stressed, Severely Wounded Pneumoniac as the Emperor will bring

And Petros von Habsburg must have REALLY slacked off during monastery school! Finishing his education at Age 21!

Oh, and the Aleppoans are defeated.

Very defeated!

And NOW do we go to war with the unrightful holders of Aintab!

The Panty-thieves or whatever are ready for us.

Will the outcome of this battle be a nail-biting cliffhanger that will cause you to not be able to wait a minute longer for the next update to come up because you are anticipating this outcome so much?

No! Because we win, and this fact is in this update itself!

Wow, what an exciting non-cliffhanger! I bet that if it had been a cliffhanger you would all be talking about what would happen in the comments. But you aren't because there is no need to! As you can see one of the themes of this AAR is that too much knowledge can be... a bad thing... Tune in next time and see what will happen in the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!
    Last edited by anonymous4401; 08-10-2007 at 05:55.
    Good comments and worthless spam, the difference is just an eyelash

Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau | Conquering CK by the dictionary. Updates EVERY DAY FOREVER.
    Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius | World Conquest by land and sea. Updates daily.

anonymous4401's Signature Repositorium
    The AARlander Issue #6: February 2008
    The AARland Choice AwAARds Results Archive

The Byzantine elective law is brilliant in selecting the most incompetent individual for the job-this happens in all CK games, except those where Alexios gets elected and has the good sense to change it. I love the bit about Petros the challenged.

Pantomacatalasecesionanis ta

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous4401

The Panty-thieves or whatever are ready for us.
    Impressive! You, as usual, making new friends
    "Pequeño Padawan Kurtizacoal, por qué me has salido tan cabrón?" - me dijo mi Maestro.
    Palo Dixit: posible Anticristo, vacalentacialanonanista, Culé y Salido que provoca manifas por donde pasa.
    Palo Dixit redux: Escatológico bipolar

AARs en curso o acabados -Ongoing and finished HoI2 AARs-
    WritAAR of the Week:16-03-07/5-04-09/13-09-09/19-09-10/28-10-11 - Fan of the week 25-03-07/29-10-07/06-04-08/29-12-08/13-09-09 - Canonized 02-12-07 - Best Character WritAAR of the Week:03-04-09- Showcased 01-05-2010/10-12-2010 - Mi blog: Confesiones clandestinas: La sombra de un secreto (7) [Actualizado 01/08/2014]

The result of the battle would be the one screen that did not download for me. Now you can besiege and take the province. Will Brittany be reasonable and quickly cede Aintab? How will your army cross back out again?

AARlander

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Ragusa
    The result of the battle would be the one screen that did not download for me. Now you can besiege and take the province. Will Brittany be reasonable and quickly cede Aintab? How will your army cross back out again?
    Though I would normally not answer this to increase suspense for the next update, I feel unusually dedicated to revealing the premature truth! Brittany will be reasonable and my troops will get back out again by disbanding!

Real Men Do It Alphabetically: An AARgau | Conquering CK by the dictionary. Updates EVERY DAY FOREVER.
    Littoral Insanity, a Hinterland of Genius | World Conquest by land and sea. Updates daily.

Habsburg luck and gameplay trick still working. I hope this means that the next update will start the Akerhaus connection.

Petros is a martial cleric (handy for Durham) and a decent commander.

On the look-out for Grues... MagisterMundi's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Eugene, Oregon, United States, 107915639228865, Eugene, Oregon
    Cliff hangers are overrated, anyway...

Alien Space Bat Judas Maccabeus's Avatar
    200k clubDeus VultEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I'd cheer, but since beating the French Panty-Thieves of Brittany isn't very much of an achievement for Real Men, I'll just continue quietly watching.
    SHEEP ARE THE FUTURE

While Thou Shalt Flourish Great and Free (Saxon England, pt. 3) (Started 11 October 2010)
    Scenario progress: Base maps complete, pops and diplomacy in progress.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    But Panty-Thieves Are Real Men.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Blog Entries
    I hope you can reach the Z's by 1300
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/01/...fear-of-china/

Interesting read to all those having had enough of pre-fabricated western media stories..

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Penumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by General Guisan
    I hope you can reach the Z's by 1300
    I would comment on the likelyhood of this to happen but it has been done

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Real Men Don't Need Cliffhangers...
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

AARlander

Aintab ain't theirs no more.

Chapter 11: Aintab

As told with many pictures. And a moderate amount of words.

(All formats, fonts, layouts, and even this little disclaimer relinquished unwillfully from phargle's
    Knud Knýtling, Prince of Denmark (and other assorted tales))

Hehe. Like THAT's gonna happen.

Greedy females, always dying and taking their children with them! Why can't they leave their children?

And well that was predictable.

If it was just me against the County I must admit the peace would not come so easily. However they have the Kingdom of Germany to deal with as well.

Which is why they accept.

And the tons of BB accrued in obtaining Aintab will hopefully be offset by the appointment of the Diocese Marshal as the Bishop.

And the Diocese Marshal is replaced with another.

I also give all my money to the Duke of Brittany for peace.

Hooray!

And a look at the monetary situation!

And at last, Aintab is added! I don't know what this makes my BB but I bet it's pretty high! And it will get higher with the next updates, as I take on another Christian-owned province! Or will I? Is there perhaps a very interesting twist that will give the von Habsburgs unholy amounts of power while keeping their Alphabetical status? Or maybe you will have to wait two updates for this? Tune in next time and see what will happen in the next exciting episode of Real Men Do It Alphabetically, an AARgau!
    Last edited by anonymous4401; 08-10-2007 at 05:56.

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Back to Norway. If that isn't a Christian-owned province, something, besides your playing, is wrong here.
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    What is a Ute?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition

Quote Originally Posted by phargle
    What is a Ute?
    Indian tribe maybe? Which creates a whole other line of questions.
    Repress Your Anger
    Think Negatively
    Be a Good Blamer
    And Throttle Your Inner Child

Let me see. Now that Ute has conveniently keeled over or fallen down the stairs prepared just in case new arrival was a resend to sender, a new wife is needed. Given the way Hapsburg luck works the Akerhaus province will be ruled by a female of marriageable age and will agree to the wedding. That tactic never works for me.

Those greedy grasping hapsburgs aren;t goingto get theuir hands on the papacy and/or become papal controller, are they?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 71 ... LastLast