• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
kristoff said:
I'm getting back to Vicky after a looong break, so I got lost about your marvellous project. Are all these pics above included in 1.03? Or it wasn't updated? If I had to copy & paste these pics one by one "handmade", I would probably quickly messed things.

These latest aren't in 1.03, but if you wait to later today I think I can upload 1.04. :)

PW's And Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04

Hey guys!

We at the Leaderpack team have been working on bringing you the latest stuff shown in the thread. We have fixed alot of traits and I have also fixed some images that were the wrong proportions. You can now start the scenario without a single error message. :D

This time I have skipped megaupload as a download site, because it went so slow to download from.

Rapidshare:
Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04.RAR
Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04.ZIP

Filefront:

Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04.RAR
Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04.ZIP

Hope you enjoy it!

kristoff said:
Thanx! One issue: when trying to run a game a string or error messages pops up (you can ignore them and play anyway) - there is something with several background and personal generals' traits.

Hmm, I thought I had fixed that already, ah well..

the most apparent reason is that there is lacking for example an "U" or an "O" or something. But don't worry, if the game cannot read the traits it will show up as a "none" trait, and I think the brazilians are the only ones affected.. :eek:o

I am currently checking every leaderfile, I have only 4 left.

YES!

I found every single typo, so now 1.04 starts without a single error! :D

I will upload ASAP.

Any comment on the new version? :(

kristoff said:
Well, it's great and it's working without any troubles now :D Many thanks to the whole team.

Oh, good! :D

And I am sure the others thank you aswell. :)

excellent leader pics....cant wait for the mexicans....also, some more really early Brits etc...also....some of those Austrian admirals like Erzherzog Friedrich i found too lol....

actualy...is there any need for me to go off and find some particular leaders at all for any nation? i know Britain is lacking leaders that are at the very start (1836) etc

Kaiser Franz said:
actualy...is there any need for me to go off and find some particular leaders at all for any nation? i know Britain is lacking leaders that are at the very start (1836) etc

Roger (Semper Victor) has researched some leaders for that time (New ones) so I don't think you need to..

However, Japanese leaders seems to be something you can research. I myself am researching Chinese at the moment.

Britain and the Dominions (IX)

Hello folks, I'm back here with some more British leaders. They are remade vanilla leaders, as the ones in my last post. We've noticed some mistakes in the original British leaderfiles, and we've decided to correct them:

- Charles George Gordon and Thomas Edward Lawrence never raised to general rank in the British Army, so we've decidd to scrap them from the British leaderfile, as we're providing more than enough new leaders to make up for thir absence.

- We've also corrected the stats and service periods of the remaining lesders, as they were ridden with mistakes.

Frederick Sleigh Roberts, 1st Earl Roberts of Kandahar (1832-1914) + Leaderfile done
eng_gen_roberts.png

Garnet Joseph Wolseley, 1st Viscount Wolseley (1833-1913) + Leaderfile done
eng_gen_wolseley.png

Admiral John Arbuthnot Fisher, 1st Baron Fisher of Kilverstone (1841-1920) + Leaderfile done
eng_adm_fisher.png

(To begin with, his service period is wrong: John Fisher became counter-admiral in 1886 and retired on 25 January 1910, his 69th birthday. But his stats are sinply ridiculous, everybody who has a minimum of familiarity with naval history is well aware of Lord Fisher's historical importance: it was him who, as First Sea Lord, decided to build a new battleship than turned all other battleships of its time to obsolete relics: HMS Dreadnought. He awoke the Royal Navy from its confident post-Trafalgar dangerous self-indulgency and turned it into a modern fighting force capable of guarding Britain's supremacy at sea during WWI. I'd give him "background: innovative tactician" and "personality: earnest")

Admiral Charles William de la Poer Beresford, 1st Baron Beresford (1846-1919) + Leaderfile done
eng_adm_beresford.png

(The service period for Lord Fisher's bitter enemy is also wrong: he became counter-admiral in 1903 and left the Royal Navy in 1911)

Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener of Khartoum (1850-1916) + Leaderfile done
eng_gen_kitchener.png

(His service period is wrong: Lord Kitchener remained in active service in the Army until his death. In 1911 he just finished his period as CiC in India)

John Denton Pinkstone French, 1st Earl French of Ypres (1852-1925) + Leaderfile done
eng_gen_french.png

Sir Ian Standish Monteith Hamilton (1853-1947) + Leaderfile done
eng_gen_hamiltonian.png

(Again, Sit Ian's service period is wrong, for he became a brigade general in 1899 and left the Army in 1920)

Admiral Sir Archibald Berkeley Milne (1855-1938) + Leaderfile done
eng_adm_milne.png

(Correction: Sir Archibald was made a Rear Admiral in 1904)

Admiral John Rushworth Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe (1859-1935) + Leaderfile done
eng_adm_jellicoe.png

(His service period period should be slightly corrected, for he became a counter-admiral in 1907 and left active service in 1919)

Douglas Haig, 1st Earl Haig (1861-1928) + Leaderfile done
eng_gen_haig.png

(Correction: Douglas Haig became a major general in 1904)

See you!

Kaiser Franz said:

You could help us with German minor states, as Germany seems to be your area of expertise ;) , We could also do with some help for Belgium :) .

Prinz Wilhelm said:
PW's And Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04b

Hey again!

kristoff told me that a few traits bugged when you started started a scenario, that should be fixed now. :)

Rapidshare:
Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04b.RAR
Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04b.ZIP

Filefront:

Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04b.RAR
Prinz Wilhelm's and Semper Victor's Leaderpack v. 1.04b.ZIP

Hope you enjoy it!

Are those VIP compatibles? :)

Emp_Palpatine said:
Are those VIP compatibles? :)

Eh, no. Sorry, I am working on a converter, so I guess in a few days there will be a VIP compatible one.

(Well, whenever I can get finished with it.. :D )