• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Scrolling through the latest comments, I see that I have some major events in store. Slowly catching up again (am now on page 32), I really enjoyed your throwaway comment about the cliff, the tree and the cow leading to Gustav Adolphus' accession to the throne. :)

Last edited:
Back again after some absence.

I still like Spanheim, but the only other reasonable alternative (Reval) is now tainted. Seems new leaders will have to step forth, for Peter von Habsburg is a full-blown disaster.

Up to Peter von Habsburg's election now. That conclave, with the to-and-fro between Adolf (having Adolf as a first name places a certain burden on a character, doesn't it? ;)) von Mecklenburg, Von Spannheim and Von Keefe was excellent. I was also impressed with Von Keefe's efforts to save the Order. Next time I get a chance to catch up, I'll get to see what Von Habsburg does to undo Von Keefe's intentions. :)

perhaps its time for an update? Can't let this riveting tale fade away, can we?

Is that the cue for the proverbial Angry Mob?

Draco Rexus said:
Is that the cue for the proverbial Angry Mob?
Rabble! :mad:

Rabble, rabble, rabble!

:) Sorry guys.

Tannenberg's not dead, just taking a nap for a little while.

As you might have read, I'm getting married next year. That means I'm spending A LOT of time with my fiance. There's also related offline issues to work through - like finding an administrative job good enough for us to have our own place and so forth which is keeping me kinda distracted.

We'll be back in a bit though. :)

Well let me the first (here at least) to send my congrats!

I wish you well, not only for your own personal comfort but also so that you can get back to completing this wonderful tale for us!

Draco Rexus said:
Well let me the first (here at least) to send my congrats!

I wish you well, not only for your own personal comfort but also so that you can get back to completing this wonderful tale for us!

beaten :(

Congrats though! Maybe one day we'll see a conclave where the choices are a knight or his wife :D

Also, nice to know it's not entirely dead, but only on hold :)

Just read your last update. Von Spanhiem dead, wow. Von Hapsburg's madness runs loose with no restraints. The order disbanded and a new Kingdom created with a madman as king. This is so sad.

Sorry your life is quite busy and you can't update, but reading your reasons why, it is completely understandable. I do hope you finish this. This has been a magnificient tale of political intrigue, war, and the struggle to stay true to an idea. You have my vote again for top honors in EU1/2.