• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That red mass is China!!!
Whoever it is will be a huge threat.

I see the glory days of Belgium is long gone. What a shame. :(

By the way, how is Belgium doing?

Well, in area they aren't so great, it's true; but they have the second-largest army and biggest industry in the world. I absolutely would not count them out yet. They are definitely the Wilhelmine Germany of this timeline; they don't look so big on the map, but boy do they pack a punch.

see you in 6.5 hours.

ok somethings wrogn with the Hoi2 channel is busted so everyone coming please come to the victoria channel.

Absolut said:
I see, well, go Belgium! :)

Fascist Belgium is going fine. The prime nation in the world atm.

Allied with me, France and Spain and together we currently form the Allies of Evöl.

Germany was annexed and Italy/Persia were partitioned.

Belgium's greatest problem I believe is that currently everyone are planning how to remove his position as the supreme and greatest nation in the world. You should see the anti-Belgium spamm I recieved during the game.. :p

Well, I started a new thread over in the HoI2 section. No proper update tonight - I've got it blocked out in my mind, but no time to set it down. It'll follow in due course, though.

Following these threads from the bumped CK one - is there a link someone could give me to the HOI game? I don't see it here.