• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Your playing very similar to the way I would :D, though Spanish/Portugese maps would come in handy, just another thing... I see your trading income hasnt improved at all and I cant help but wonder what the point is of getting trade 3/4 before infra 5 (mayors).

Otherwise things are looking very good indeed :)

Im guessing you got the naval and weapons manus by unexpected invention or events.

I also cant help but think the province of Ingermanland would be a nice little addition to the empire, maybe wrong culture/wrong religion, but you can fix the religion and it would look very pretty in joining the eastern borders :D

Anyway keep it coming!

The Real Deal said:
I also cant help but think the province of Ingermanland would be a nice little addition to the empire, maybe wrong culture/wrong religion, but you can fix the religion and it would look very pretty in joining the eastern borders :D

Indeed, take Ingermanland (it's ugric still, right?).

SunZyl - BB is only 12. Got plenty of room.

stnylan
- France has been falling apart for quite a while. I will clean up the little spanish mess :D .

coz1
- Yes, once I start trading. Stability being at -3 permanently doesn't help though.

Duke of Wellington
- I don't really care about the monarchs military rating; both the diplomacy and the administrative ratings are more important for me. I am leading the infra and trade tech race but I'm still a bit benhind on military techs, especially naval.

The Real Deal
- Your playing style has greatly influenced me and I also cloned you a few years ago just to have someone learn me the game :eek: . I want maps but I have been to busy with other things so far. I got my trade techs up as I thought I would get a time of peace and stability. Apparently that just won't happen :D . I got the naval factory when I annexed Denmark and the weapons manufactory by event. Memel, Prussia, and Kurland can get me land connection for all my provinces so Ingermanland isn't really needed. If the russians are stupid enough to declare war one me I will take it though.

Grundius - Look above.

The Real Deal
- It is indeed ugric.

I´m amazed by those massive ai powers, I mean, Austria is huge, as well as the Ottomans, Russia looks a bit to big to, maybe something you´d like to change? :D

Mr Me said:
Your playing style has greatly influenced me and I also cloned you a few years ago just to have someone learn me the game :eek: . I want maps but I have been to busy with other things so far.

True? Wow! cool....Few years ago :confused: You went by another alias? or just lurking?

I too wanted maps early with Norway, though the country is proving harder to play than what I had first thought...I got beaten up a couple of times :( , once really badly :eek:o

Fascinating map. A looming war of the superstates. Those Spanish territories flanking your country are most unsightly; I am pleased you are going to do something about them.

I cannot believe your BB is only 12. How did you manage that?

VILenin - I don't believe in fighting. I believe in crushing and backstabbing and that's what will happen to the habsburgs :D .

Mike Von Bek
- There is a whole world left :p . Getting a few cots and the protestantic german provinces is what I will start with though.

Saulta
- I haven't interfered much with the majors yet so I guess that's why they are so strong. I'm really not very interested in Russia.

The Real Deal - I hired your mom to send my a piece of your hair. From that I made the first The Real Deal clone. I was lurking quite a while before I joined. Well you just gotta keep on fighting as Norway. Remember that you're a viking :cool: .

Chief Ragusa - There will only be one superstate left when I'm done. My BB has stayed low as Sweden got very good monarchs throughout the game and I turboinherited Norway so I didn't get any BB for that. Most of my other territory has been taken through diploannexing.