• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(3931)

General
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Hey, I have a WC capable game of Chimu going. It seems a simple WC. I easily conquered Inca Empire to have the greatest income of any nation on earth. Later, my income was second to Portugal. Support for troops varies between 57K to 67K.

What makes the WC so easy is that I legitimately received a random conquistador in 1503. Spain traded maps then I stabbed them in the back and took Andalusia, Toledo, and a colony for peace. I just had to do that since I do that with every WC game I play. I just had to see that it was possible for an American nation. It is amazing to see the South American soldier icons scurring around in Iberia. They remind me of insects.

Really, I wanted to try a WC when not receiving a conquistador until about 1550, which is about average odds I suppose. Because of the land tech difference, you cannot profitably attack Spain that late to get Andalusia.

So the question is do we need a WC AAR with an American like Chimu?

I would concur ws2_32. Besides, it's been too long since your last AAR. ;)

Hey - why not? Let's see how you did/do. :D

No! This is pathetic! It is impossible and you must be lying!

Now prove me wrong :D...

Really, I'm subscribed.

Oh dear... master of WC at work again:D
*subscribes*

This is going to be brilliant!

Definitely subscribing to see the master at work.

I have to say that I have never even been aware that there is a nation called Chimu in this game :rofl:

It would be fun to see those Native Americans whooping some oppreiionist European arse :p

Okay, I finished the first chapter screenies. The writing will be less detailed than the Xhosa AAR. I have already proven I can handle intense warfare in my Xhosa AAR. There is no need to go into details about every little event and which army went where. I will start a new thread soon.

Edit: Forget the new thread, I will do the AAR here since there is a sort of roster of people signed up.

Last edited:
Why not just start it here? I can change the thread title for you when you get going (PM me with what you want to call it.)

coz1 said:
Why not just start it here? I can change the thread title for you when you get going (PM me with what you want to call it.)
I would like to start the AAR thread with an introduction and lead in. Is there any problem with starting a new thread?

Anyway, I will have surgery on my wisdom teeth tomorrow. So I might not feel like writing for some time.

So here is a preview of the first century with Chimu. Enjoy!

ws2_32 said:
The combined conquests of Spain and Aragon have severely damaged France's chances at becoming a serious threat. If and when Spain inherits Aragon, Spain will be a monster.

Not half the monster you are Id care to bet :D

EDIT - for some reason I thought the American pagans couldnt build cavalry :confused:

Last edited: