HOW to download and install Victoria Revolutions
As I have had that question in a different thread I do want to put this here where everybody has access to it:
A typical process would be:
1) Start the GG Downloader and log in
2) Select Victoria: Revolutions in the bottom left part.
3) In the right parts select the only selectable file in the FILES TAB(!)
4) Click on the green arrow pointing down at the TOP-LEFT to DL the fil.
5) Once downloaded switch to the "Finished" Tab and Select Victoria Revolutions
6) Click the now highlighted Green up arrow to launch the setup process.
7) Start Victoria and play. Your Start menu commands are still the same and valid.
I hope you will have fun with the game.
Victoria: Revolutions update available
An update is available for Victoria: Revolutions. The following issues have been addressed:
- Fixed a Freeze in the Converter
- Improved Capitalists factory building logic
- Improved AI handling of the Capitalists
- Fixed the problem with full citizenship parties and the promotion of soldiers
- Toned down the Militancy gain for POPs whose party does not win the election in a democracy
- Countries will no be more likely to revolt after 1920
- Fixed a problem with a tech perquisites
- Correct a few mistakes in the events
- Added some missing texts and corrected a few others
The update is available through your Gamersgate account and through the Gamersgate Downloader.
This patch is now included in the download of Victoria: Revolutions from Gamer's Gate. It is no longer available separately.
The CD version of Victoria: Revolutions has always included this patch.