• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Or you could place a naval unit in the way. Then you could prevent the unit from crossing to settin, ohh wait.... Do you have a navy? :p

White Daimon said:
Or you could place a naval unit in the way. Then you could prevent the unit from crossing to settin, ohh wait.... Do you have a navy? :p

I doubt that his Transports will have the firepower needed :p

Good job Von Uber, Denmark will soon be yours! :D

Totally forgot.

Ohh year i got post number 1000.. :D :D :D SO happy... Anyway, congrats on post 1000.

General Jac: Perhaps he could disguse them as battleships? If big ship can pretend to be dolphins by putting on some paint, then surely he paint his ships so they look like battleships :cool:

Pardon?
Unless you are already using a Compassionate Gentleman as Minister of Security, you should consider switching to one
At this point, 1943, I do not have on available. :(
And still no sign of the Allies...
I take it that all those allied units are aircraft? By now, I think we've gotten used to the fact that you're pretty much fighting this war all by yourself.
You are both correct in this assumption. How I have managed to get this far with 39 Divisions I have no idea.
And indeed, I have no Navy.. although, don't forget we are at war with Japan! Maybe I'll need one in the future! :D

Von Uber said:
And indeed, I have no Navy.. although, don't forget we are at war with Japan! Maybe I'll need one in the future! :D
THE BALTIC REPUBLIC SHALL EXTEND FROM THE ATLANTIC TO THE PACIFIC, FROM THE NORTH SEA TO THE INDIAN OCEAN, FROM THE CARRIBEAN TO THE BLACK SEA!

Ah, had to get that out of me.

Von Uber said:
Pardon?

At this point, 1943, I do not have on available. :(

You are both correct in this assumption. How I have managed to get this far with 39 Divisions I have no idea.
1. Keep Up the Good Work
2. Boooooo ;) !
3. I was under the impression that you were working with '43 divisions, not '39 ;)

And still no sign of the Allies...

December 28th, 1943 - January 15th, 1944

December 28th, 1943

More land grabbing. It's getting a bit unnerving just driving through empty space!

dec28th21re7.jpg

January 1st, 1944

1944 has rolled around. Blimey. Here's the situation in Europe.

jan1st2wn7.jpg

And in the Far East. The Japanese have annexed the Philippines.

jan1st1fu3.jpg

09:00 January 3rd, 1944

We grab Munich.

jan3rd09rb9.jpg

22:00 January 5th, 1944

We arrive in Friedrichshafen - and have cut the Third Reich in two. Which is more than the U.S, U.S.S.R and the British Empire have done.

jan5th2201ln1.jpg

We push onwards to widen the divide.

jan5th2202zg7.jpg

January 8th, 1944

We push on from Friedrichshafen as well. Advancing in the south after attacking the North. Cunning eh.

jan8th11et2.jpg

09:00 January 10th, 1944

Salzburg is ours, our first piece of Austria.

jan10th09uf4.jpg

08:00 January 14th, 1944

Klagenfurt is also ours, and not a German soldier insight.

jan14th08xr3.jpg

08:00 January 15th, 1944

Attention is diverted to the North again, with another push against Munster - and the bulk of the German force opposing us.

jan15th08cd4.jpg

I look forward to the conquest of italy... but i wonder whether the italiens will even notice... The contry will, after all continue to be light green.... :rofl:

imanc: Sounds like a good idea.... Or perhaps tokoy?

well... the real problem is that no color is safe... eventually you ARE going to conquer everthing right? so someone is bound to be confused.... might as well be the italiens...

You are breaking into the last big IC provinces of Germany..soon they won't be able to supply and reinforce their forces at all :D

This isnt fair. Attack Russia now!

chefportnen said:
I'm posting this from a Wii :D

Nice work!
How cool is that! I need to get my Wii-network functioning!

Good progress! Perhaps you could trade all the Polish provinces you occupy for all the German provinces the Soviets occupy? It would make the liberation (if that's what you plan to do) of Germany and Poland a bit easier. I think you should add ex-German Prussia to your national provinces, as well. They're pretty much Baltic, right? :p

Von Uber,

I 've been reading up on this AAR for a while now, finally caught up with it !
Let me tell you a few things :

1) The way you incorporate a bit of roleplay, witty humour and suspense made it thoroughly enjoyable to read, many many thanks for that !

2) I would personally have pulled back my forces beyond the river ceding Lithuania by default in the first part of the war. It could have saved you LOADS of MP

3) As you didn't do this, you were extremely lucky that you got that MP + 100 event. Checking your MP for the entire latter half of the war, you'd have been at negative if not for that !

4) Next time, I think you should make the events a little bit less edged in your favour. Some of them seemed to me to be a tad bit unrealistic.

Apart from that though, very well played and excellent writing !
Keep it up !!
:)