• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
August 10th, isn't it?

Ganz Anders said:
August 10th, isn't it?
Where did you get that date from? AFAIK a date hasn't yet been announced.

oxmonsta said:
Where did you get that date from? AFAIK a date hasn't yet been announced.

No official date has been set by Paradox. Tentatively, the release is scheduled for "some time in August" in the initial information on Revolutions provided by Paradox.

Probably wishfull thinking on my part ;)

A sore point for me w/ Victoria has been the steadfast refusal of coutnries to accept generous peace offers, in victory or defeat. To a point, I can understand this when one considers Great Britain's situation in the early years of WWII. But,...

Using "neville" leaves a bad taste, but necessary when the AI isn't thinking clearly.

Looking forward to Revolutions.

I kind of agree on the diplomacy side of things. If I'm in a war with someone, have taken over say 15-20 of their provinces (largely colonies for example), offer a white peace, the AI refuses, but a month later they may offer me 25 provinces (including several I do not control) for a peace agreement. It all seems a tad strange.

Oh and in my last game, playing as prussia/germany (popular unification event), democracy, I've taken over south africa, which as of 1902 had something like 445 pops, at which point it became somewhat unplayable. Though that could just have been an odd collection of circumstances. Very odd.

I'd like to know if there's a movement is attack in revolutions, but I doubt it, since that's a fairly radical change in the exe.

And the release date is apparently the 17th for people who didn't see the other thread