• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lasse Nielsen said:
Very nice with the new province improvements - looking good! (not talking about the 3d grafics though, they arn't up to the standard of the 2d grafics :( )
Looks like almost averybody is thinking the same, myself included...

Ok, for us to get an end for this question... as a Paradox game's player, would you preffer a 2d or 3d EUIII?

My answer is 2d...

don't care about the 2d, 3d i'll just trust the crew to make a nice game.

on another topic; have you noticed that france controls a province on the other side og the border, in the corner of the map...

Is war implemted allready? it dosen't look any different than the rest of the map, so is it because thoses animations isn't put in the game, or is it because there is some special peace conditions here? :D :D

Casablanca said:
on another topic; have you noticed that france controls a province on the other side og the border, in the corner of the map...
This is just a guess but... Historically France was at war with Spain and several other at this time. Perhaps that province is occupied because of the start at any date feature?

Just wanted to chime in and say it's looking great, Johan. Those province improvements really look sweet! :D

Registered said:
This is just a guess but... Historically France was at war with Spain and several other at this time. Perhaps that province is occupied because of the start at any date feature?
War of the League of Augsburg?

Jayavarman said:
War of the League of Augsburg?
Yes. And France did make some headway into the Spanish Netherlands in that war.

Havard said:
The question is ended: Paradox have decided what they will do long ago.
Of course. Im not questioning your decision, I just would like to know what the players preffer :)

I like the look of the rollover text. Very clear, and nice use of bolding.