• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tombom said:
One thing in the files which I think is odd:
Code:
# Do not change tags in here without changing every other reference to them.
# If adding new resources, make sure they are uniquely named.
Um surely you can't add new tags like min_demand? I'm going to have to look back through the old diaries now...
I'm pretty sure he means resource tags. e.g. Grain.

interesting...so the town-icon doesn't represent the main provincial city anymore, and the improvements are province-improvements and not town-improvements... Or is there a town of Maine in the province of Maine? Without the main-provincial-town concept of EUII, we probably won't have town population anymore but province population...And how is that handled in colonies? Questions, questions...

Would it be possible to build all province improvements in one city or are there a certain amount of space? sorry if this has been asked before.

tombom said:
One thing in the files which I think is odd:
Code:
# Do not change tags in here without changing every other reference to them.
# If adding new resources, make sure they are uniquely named.
Um surely you can't add new tags like min_demand? I'm going to have to look back through the old diaries now...
In this context 'grain' is a tag.

Three different combat interfaces! land, sea and.... ?

Will we have both a city and province improvements or only province improvements?

Great update Johan. You and your team is doing a good job!

Gaute65 said:
Three different combat interfaces! land, sea and.... ?

... although I'm hoping for 'air' (aerial duels between Renaissance Flying Machines!), I would guess the third would be sieges.

miloc said:
interesting...so the town-icon doesn't represent the main provincial city anymore, and the improvements are province-improvements and not town-improvements... Or is there a town of Maine in the province of Maine? Without the main-provincial-town concept of EUII, we probably won't have town population anymore but province population...And how is that handled in colonies? Questions, questions...

I have a feeling that just as city locations are not yet anchored that city names are similarly not yet implemented.

After seeing the Maine screenshot I'm quaking in anticipation and putting cash in an envelope marked EU III.

Lord Martin said:
Editing my friend, editing :)

Code:
#Base resources
dalahorses = {
	base_price = 15

#demands
	min_demand = 0.5
	max_demand = 1.4
        shipyard = 0.01
	regimental_camp = 0.01
	refinery = 0.01
	wharf = 0.01
	weapons = 0.01
	textile = 0.01
	fine_arts_academy = 0.01
	university = 0.01
}

My god.. the game is months away from release and people are already making mods :rofl:

If we're able to add new buildings, how does that affect the graphics? Would we have to replace an existing building? Or is it just that we are able to mod existing buildings to have whatever effects we want?

Oh, and looking great. I can't wait... it's toooo long to wait !!

Nitpicking:
I see some star-shaped fortifications there - isn't it too soon for that?

Otherwise, each week you make us more and more eager - keep it up please :)

th3freakie said:
Nitpicking:
I see some star-shaped fortifications there - isn't it too soon for that?

Otherwise, each week you make us more and more eager - keep it up please :)

To soon, why in the game it is 1694 and Vaubun was alive and busy working on his fortifications then.

Veldmaarschalk said:
To soon, why in the game it is 1694 and Vaubun was alive and busy working on his fortifications then.

If you say so. I don't know, but had the idea they were from the 1700's, ence I asked.