• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Alright, I'm a bit confused right now. Issac Wolfe picked me again for this week, but now all those posts are gone and the thread's been renamed again. Is it going to just ping-pong back and forth between me and him every other week now? :p

I PM'ed him to pick someone else as it's not supposed to be like that. You give it to someone other then the person that gave it to you. So far he hasn't answered in my inbox or in the thread.

Okay, I have finally heard back from him. Apparently he is without a functioning computer. He asked if I would propose a new winner, but I think it best for either TC to pick a new one or for the community to choose.

It's customary for the previous winner then to get a new go at chosing a new winner. If TC has no time a (Demi-)Mod usually does it.

Okay, I thought I'd mix this up and give this award to a comedy, which -forgive my ignorance if I am wrong- don't win many awards. So the revived BCWotW goes to none other than loki100 for The Emails from Etaarnity! Congrats loki!

Loki proves to us that it is possible to give characters personality even if all we are doing is reading through their inbox.

My, you're picking up these things left and right, aren't you? ;) Congratulations! Harry's a fine character (and focal point, of course), but piecing together characters such as the Archangel Michael from such smidgens as his email address du jour or his sulking one-line replies is a highlight in and of itself. :)

thank you Mr Capiatlist, very much appreciated ... it helps when, at least in my own mind, 3 of the main characters have, what our local plods call, 'previous' but I really wasn't sure if the email format would work.

now off to (a) update my signature and (b) do some reading

Congratulations. I will toast your latest success with a cup of special coffee.

Well done loki100. Congratulations :)

Congrats, loki100! Well deserved! :)

Gotta catch'em all !