• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, SeanB!

Congratulations, SeanB. I know you've been working for a good long time on your Byzantium AAR and it's good to see you get some recognition for it. Enjoy the week. :cool:

Well done SeanB, congratulations :)

Congrats SeanB! :)

Congratulations SeanB!

Congratulations SeanB!

About time for a new Character WritAAR of the Week, eh SeanB?

Sorry guys! Nobody PMed me and told me I was nominated! Canonized just told me this minute! :eek:o

I want to thank all of you, and I promise a new Fallen Eagle update very soon, if not tonight! I'm working on it right now! And you can be it'll have more of Nikolaos III in it. :)

Now, as for my nomination...I can think of no other character writer I enjoy more right now than TC Pilot, the creator of Alexei Stukov, the crazed, megalomaniac Russian time traveler bent on world domination! His current story, http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342977 - Chronological Influences IV, is filled with excellent character development!

Everyone should check this out and his other excellent works! He is my nomination for character writAAR of the week. :)

Vice Admiral Stukov said:
"Protoss Commander, I am Admiral Alexei Stukov of the United Earth Directorate. We are here to take control of the Terran Dominion and all of its outlying colonies. You are in direct violation of Terran space and have openly attacked Terran troops. Lower your shields and power down your weapons systems. The UED will be taking custody of your ships and whatever spoils you have garnered from this planet."

Very cool XD Congratulations !

Way to go, TC Pilot. Congrats! :)

Congratulations!~ I've only just begun to read the evilness that is Stukov, but already its apparent this award is well deserved!

Congrats TC! Well done.

Congratulations TC Pilot!